DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Best answers
lmao...i jus saw this thread and its kinda funny. seein ESF ppl play BYOND. I agree that its fun though. hhehe....u'll get bored of it one day jus like me. took me 1 year to finally get tired of it. especially all the ppl that mess wit u and shi*t. its kinda annoyin at times. Play Zeta2..i think its betta than Zeta. Or play Clan DBGT....or Dragonball Outrage...or Dragonball Butoden if they're ever up. Also the EASY PL Game...DBZ Majins and Mystics. YES Skitzm is the HOST of Gekisen(Zeta2).

Best answers
Ive been experimenting with those games as well, but they aren't too consistant (server-wise, think zeta's down a lot? heh wait till u try something else) One of my other fav's is Dbz new resistance, but it hasn't had a server in weeks :-/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dragonball zeta is down atm, btw where is the link for version 46?
or where do we go to play version 46?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN MAN I'm Co-Owner in DBOutrage

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found a new game, Dragon ball z Online: The Return

(the name is a bit else something like: Doragano Boro Onlain: The henkan)

But it rox, way cooler then Zeta, u reach a higher PL easier here, soemtimes less lagg, and well i like it more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do i go super saiyan on dbzeta? i have 234,000 pl and i still havent reach super saiyan. :)

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
I found a new game, Dragon ball z Online: The Return

(the name is a bit else something like: Doragano Boro Onlain: The henkan)

But it rox, way cooler then Zeta, u reach a higher PL easier here, soemtimes less lagg, and well i like it more
Er, where is it? I searched altavista and couldnt find it.

Best answers
Ice Man said:
how do i go super saiyan on dbzeta? i have 234,000 pl and i still havent reach super saiyan. :)
almost there :) 300,000 is ssj

SkitZm

S
Lol... Dragonball Zeta Sucks, it was OK.. Anyway, this is ol' skitzy here, Dragonball Gekisen is the best DBZ GAme on byond. Everyone knows now Naruto is better then DBZ so the same creators ( Masterdan and Tye ) are making a Naruto game which will pwn all. "DBZ is old, doens't pump me up to code" As dan says, Naruto beats DBZ... like by alot.. No questions asked. And i was a great DBZ fan.. Anyway......... Dragonball Gekisen is the best DBZ game on byond with a amazing 100+ population on Average. IF the server crashes, we have it setup so it gets back up in a minute or two. I hope you enjoy it, Please dont ask why its not up right now, Our companys host is having difficulties, which im not too mad about cuz once the naruto game comes out, the most populated game on byond ( Dragonball Gekisen ) will move to naruto. And DBO will take its spot in the best. Maybe.. depends.. but anyway yeah, ill reinform you guys when the server is back up and running.

Oh , and a little edit, raekwons game doesn't suck that much, its pretty good once you get use to it.. but jeez.. its old.. no one plays. Barely.

Oh, and uzumaki naruto, Said before that Gekisen is better, which he's right, But im not the host. Not no more, anyway. Just wait for the game to get back up :)

--Peaceout.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is dat a hack? 0 POST? How did u get that low?
The Game was ok.....Intill i saw F.M and killed me(i ant telling my user)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a hack, its to prevent people from gaining a high number of posts in this forum, since there alot of topics that can make your post count skyrocket.
oh, and this thread was dead, it was brought back just to say it sucks? ill save my warning for later.......

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has 0 posts because Off-Topic doesn't add to your post count.....and this is yet another revived thread. The Halloween theme must be starting early o_O *watches the armies of the un-dead threads rise* :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom