DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Best answers
the z-sword is another pointless quest, giving no reward, i believe that the macro for the training bags is .click bag, if any of you guys need any more information feel free to PM me, i'll be more than glad to help

Best answers
lol no reward....whats the point.......

Anyways I think the HBTC would be better if everything happened twice as fast. Like you move twice as fast, u hit the bags twice as fast, etc.

Best answers
you should put that in the suggestions forum.....www.nick231.com/zetaforum/index.php is the forum URL, thats actually a good one. OH BTW any quests that don't have rewards are kind of incomplete quests. You see this is one of those games that are never 100% finished, so some things have yet to be implemented, just lik esf :)

Best answers
iv been playing the game but now it says loading char and frezzes it just started happining
whatsa up with it?
btw can u host games?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hello?? some pictures would be nice!! i am on a 56k! i like to see some attacks or transformations!!

Best answers
db zeta is down right now it freezes when u click continue or new but u can always play db zeta 2[i dont recomend]and sky just download it no one is gonna satisfy ur stupid need for pics just download it

Best answers
thanks do u no when it will be up like 1 hr or 2
and its like 2min download Skyrider

Best answers
the server for zeta goes down from time to time, and DO NOT play zeta 2, its full of rogues and has no order and is complete havoc, by the time you start training you'll be killed 10 times.....and the snake way for zeta 2 is about 2-3 times as long as zeta 1 so....get ready to pull your hair. And please dont think the attacks look unbelievable or that there are even transformation sequences, this is a sprite based game, where the fun is in the simplicity.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
with a 56k? i dont think so.. 2mb download is more then 15min. our 56k is kinda SLOW...

*anyway never mind. i got my cable back again.. and Thankz for nothing. i just asked for some pictures.

Best answers
yep that's how and you do what they want you to do and you usually get 2000 pl 2 str 2 def

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
.. it says.. connection failed everytime i try to connect to that dragonball game.

Best answers
yea the server isnt 100% consistent, so dont always count on perfect stability

Best answers
woohoo my first 100million character. Godlike! I think I'm gunna make a Saiyan after I get him a lor of strength like 1000 strength.

Best answers
how do i do anything? i cant find anywhere it says what to do? it sounds cool but how do i puch, fly, kick, shoot, etc.?

Nick231

N
Yea, server isnt running too smoothly right now.. A BYOND bug causes crashes every 6-10 hours, we try to keep it up as much as possible. We are also upgrading the connection of the server (originally only supposed to have been a webserver) so after that is done it should lessen the lag a whole lot. Other than that, we are in the process of fixing as many bugs as possible, and adding as much as possible. We have a few more nice updates planned for the next week or two so be ready for some changes:smile:

Best answers
downloading byond now sounds cool
be painful on my 56k
gonna go under the name gpas(not sure why though:p)
happy to fight anyone (aslong as the go easy on me;))

Best answers
hey, nick! glad to see you made your way to our forums, heheh and OooOO more updates! yessssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom