DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ps.. what are DIMES? sort of internet money for byond? you need to play to get dimes?

Best answers
read all about dimes at www.byond.com u can see all u need there, and no vegetto, no Pwipe, don't worry about anything like that, ppl like to scare teh n00bz ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bryggz, they are going to do a pwipe, probably tonight.
http://www.dbzeta.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1958
They really need to do one though, its going to fix a lot of lag problems and now the're going to add more stuff to the game. :D

-Edit-
And you pick up DragonBalls (or anything, for that matter) that you are near by going into the Options tab, and clicking Get.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
read all about dimes at www.byond.com u can see all u need there, and no vegetto, no Pwipe, don't worry about anything like that, ppl like to scare teh n00bz ^^

Reakwon said so and everyone even the staff is complaing

Best answers
Bryggz....ur sig scares me.....:cry: :scared:

ya ive played it...its alright.

Best answers
I wanna play! I think the sites down... sounds good tho, if a bit laggy...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. i am playing this game.. but i ALWAYS see only 1 person online in that zeta game.. and guess what. that one is ME.. where is the rest????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt this advertising? But anyways Dragonball Zeta Sucks ass. I played the game for like 4 days and quit. The game is boring guys, and the big prob is it takes a LONG ass time to get SSJ,SSJ2,SSJ3,SSJ4. Most of the people who play the game end up paying for SSJ. Its pathetic. You pay for power.. How cheap..

Best answers
Originally posted by Skyrider
well. i am playing this game.. but i ALWAYS see only 1 person online in that zeta game.. and guess what. that one is ME.. where is the rest????

when do you play? and what time zone you live in?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click on the Who button on the HUD near the bottom of the screen. I highly doubt you're the only one connected, you're probably just the only one you can see.

Best answers
Bryggz with the pwhipe coming I'm curious as how I should train when everything started over again.

The two choices are speedbags and training bags. I know training bags take a long time but how much longer? A player called 'Aoni' told me 436 training bags until 130k PL which would get me into the gravitron. Thats 87200 zenni and then the punching of all 436 bags until I reach 130k PL.

The Pro to using the training bags is I will have a TON more strength so when I reach 100million PL I'll have a good headstart on the strength competition. However, the Con to this is it will take a lot longer to get 130k PL with the training bags but what I'm not sure is EXACTLY how much longer. An hour or two or a day or two?

Best answers
I'm sorry but these moderators are the stupidest blokes out there. My character's name is Godlike and I'm sure you've all seen me banished, jailed, and booted constantly.

Bryggz do you know how old these moderators are? Because they are the most immature moderators I've ever dealt with. They refuse to talk anything out. He's my story, cuz no one knows my story, they just see the moderators flaming me all the time.

First thing, I'm a good natured person. In real life I dont do drugs or alcohol and am getting Bs or better in all my classes. My goodness is not limited to the online world.

Ok this is how it all started. A character known as 'Thy Camel' was out killing noobs. I wanted to teach him a lesson so I try to IT to him. It says I cant because he's in the HBTC. Already then I guess I'll pay a visit to the HBTC. While I'm searching for him (he's not there, duh, bug exploiter) apparently [[I FIND THIS OUT AFTERWARDS]]a guild is hunting me for no apparrent reason. One of the moderators known as 'SMM' is in this guild. When the guild tries to IT to me of course it says they cant IT to me because I'm in the HBTC, ------WHICH I AM----. But does the guild bother to check before they get SMM to banish and boot me? No. They cry wold that I;m exploiting the HBTC bug which I am not and I get banished and booted.

When I get back in I get angry. I recall saying 'WTF WHY DID YOU BANISH ME. WHAT DID I DO. I WASN't EXPLOITING THE BUG I WAS LOOKING FOR THY CAMEL HE WAS EXPLOITING THE BUG'.

In this game its "illegal" to use caps so this 'SMM' guy muted me. I have been muted ever since. When I was muted I simply logged off and posted a complaint on the forums. I _attempt_ to tell my side of the story but I am flamed and never get my apology.

Later on while I'm muted out of absolutely nowhere 2 moderators appear in front of me. They accuse me of using the HBTC bug [[I'M MUTED SO I CANT DEFEND MYSELF]] and banish and boot me.

I go right ahead and post another complaint on the forums about these 2 other moderators "Brad" and "Death". I get flamed again. Its useless these kids are too immature to talk things out.

So I join the game again and I am immeaditley summoned to the HBTC to remove the bug. This is where I find a bug. [[[[[[I AM 100% POSITIVE I WASNT EXPLOITING THE BUG AND I HAVE THE MESSAGE LOGS TO PROVE IT]]]]]]] It seems ever since the moderators deleted the HBTC bug yesterday random people are all of a sudden inside the HBTC when they arent. Its weird but I wasnt in the HBTC yet the gravity let off.

Of course no one believes me or cares. I continue to push my case on the forums but of I am flamed and also because these immature moderators cant hold any argument against me whatsoever they tell me because I am "*****ing" that they are going to perm-mute me and jail me. They jail me, banish me, and boot me several times during our discussion on the forums.

Finally they perm-jail me. No explanation why besides they refuse to apologize. They banned me from their pagers so I cant privately contat any of them. They did this because they know they are wrong.

I come to you Bryggz as a last resort. I thought DBZeta was a great game but its run by terrible people. I;m going to try to talk to Raekwon. Please give me some advice and try to talk to themods for me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you to an extent, Morrone, most of the moderators shouldn't be moderators there. You can pick up from the way they talk and act that they don't deserve to be.
I'm not trying to start anything with them, but the leaders of the DragonBall Zeta community need to grow up, or find others who can handle the task.
As for your problem, you can make a new Key on DreamSeeker and just play through that name if you really want to play Zeta after all you've been put through.

Best answers
Yeah i've been playing it and when ever i put down a training bag no matter if i go to namek or shins planet somebody comes by and pick it up before i can get my strenght and defence up the. I don't know how to use macro can somebody tell me? I've been playing for a couple days. I have a Saiya-jin thats name Ryudo Skye and a Namek named Namek Ryudo. I like Namek cause you can go to namek and the dead nameks will give you there power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come after I select my characters race, Namek, Saiyan, etc. it says "creating character..." at the bottom and it never finishes. It just stays like that. All I can do is look at the screen and wait for nothing. ;/

Whoops. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom