Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 -- Revolution

Best answers
New Video -- Shows off tag team ability, and stage destruction. Bad Quality though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GebehINJCg

Here's a few minor new images as well with translated information below them.

Event of the boundary king. Even in addition, the sub character who don't normally appear in battle, appears in large numbers.

The name of the game is Chestnut Phosphorus, Anti-Cultivation man game! After the spread of energy bullet hits-- ignited with トドメ, shooting skill "Air Circle 斬" would be necessary to send them crashing!!

If the battle ends, getting experience value. Furthermore it becomes strong with levelling up! In addition, there are also times when the item can be use to procure.

Fighting it is, also the city and the like where it means to venture in the interval secure, reappearance! Don't you think? the atmosphere which appears in cartoon and animation that way is.

-- Expect the next update on August 18th.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg shopping time!

But it looks to me that Vegeta was doing too much damage with melee...

But the destroyed arena looks insane, being able to fight in the crevices created from the attack just kicks ass. Still curious on how the city life will play a role.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that was really worth posting becaue it was nothing special.

Anarchistguy

A
Well You could barely see anything in the older version, so I thought I'd help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diamond Princess said:

Im still wondering why Goku has a sayin space pod in his palms for no appearent reason.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to know why in a Japanese magazine that they'd bother using the English Dragonball Z logo instead of the Japanese one (though come to think, I've never seen the Japanese version)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
I'd like to know why in a Japanese magazine that they'd bother using the English Dragonball Z logo instead of the Japanese one (though come to think, I've never seen the Japanese version)...
Yeah Dude that's really weird (Seriously) I've never even seen the Japenese Symbol of Playstation 2, Dragonball Z, WTF?, Why do they put the name in english?, When you go to a JAP website it says Playstation(The rest of the text is japenese).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are some logos that have Japanese text that accompany the English text. Nice magazine picture though, I guess the "10:10" is the Japanese release of Tenkaichi 2.

Best answers
mf29 said:

I dont think that was really worth posting becaue it was nothing special.
and your post is?

thx for the vid Anarchistguy.

mf29 said:

Im still wondering why Goku has a sayin space pod in his palms for no appearent reason.
This is just a wild guess but, I would have to say it's some kind of limited edition clock. Like if you pre-order the game and they have it in stock you'll get one along with the game when it's relased.

Edit:
... OR what the MC guy said >.>.
Probably the JAP release date.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is beleived to be the American (US) cover.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
This is beleived to be the American (US) cover.

The first screenshot is of a Prima Games cover, so that doesn't mean that it's the official cover. The second screenshot doesn't look like anything special, they should keep the original Japanese verison one.

Also, the Wii version of Tenkaichi 2 is supposedly going to be released the month after the Playstation 2 release (In Japan).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone know if the Wii graphics will be super updated compaired to the playstation version?

Also, I really like that Trunks cover. Way bad ass.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be really cool if they had personalized covers. Like you know, one features Goku, another features Vegeta, etc.

Best answers
MC said:
The first screenshot is of a Prima Games cover, so that doesn't mean that it's the official cover. The second screenshot doesn't look like anything special, they should keep the original Japanese verison one.

Also, the Wii version of Tenkaichi 2 is supposedly going to be released the month after the Playstation 2 release (In Japan).
On the atari forums we were presented a poll of several covers, and the trunks one got voted on, so it's more than likely that it will be the cover.

Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
On the atari forums we were presented a poll of several covers, and the trunks one got voted on, so it's more than likely that it will be the cover.
eeeeew =7, well, lucky me for not living in the US then ^^.
Covers always gets raped in the US and often in europe too =7, always has.
Same with the names of some games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both the Trunks and Goku covers look like bland crap imo, DBZ games always get funky boxart.

/me prints off the Japanese cover >_>

EDIT: Great, it's coming out on the same day as Final Fantasy XII >.<

Best answers
Here's the latest Preview of the game. I found nothing interesting about it except one thing--

The developer seems aware of the amount of exertion involved when using the Wii controller for long stretches and was quick to point out that if you get tired blasting foes with energy attacks using the Wii controller. The Wii users can always plug in a GameCube controller to your Wii, sit back and relax, and devastate your enemies with just your fingers and thumbs if you rather not use the Wii-mote.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dragonballzbudokaitenkaichi2/news.html?sid=6155644
There's no way in hell im getting the Playstation 2 version now. Also--

dragon adventure mode will feature approximately 60 hours of gameplay.
I'll believe it when i see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom