Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 -- Revolution

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I imagine that they have added every character from DBZ. Now DB they could have added some and for GT they will probably add almost all of them. Did Pan ever go SSJ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bojack's henchmen, regular gogeta, tapoin!!, Spopovich,General Rildo ,Goku Jr,
Hireduguan,Turtles, and bio brolly, i net nobody would of thought of those people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tapion and Hildegarn have also been confimed =)

I think in the Donnie Clay interview he said they were going to try and span every DBZ movie as well as all of Z and GT series', so Turles will probably be in there. I don't think they'll bother with henchmen though.

KidBoy17 said:
Did Pan ever go SSJ?
No, but she did have a lot of 'potential' power (like Gohan, her father, did at her age).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So did they fix the model scale problem? In the first, they made Oozaru super tiny compaired to the anime version. Question is, did they make Oozaru bigger then before?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Tapion and Hildegarn have also been confimed =)

I think in the Donnie Clay interview he said they were going to try and span every DBZ movie as well as all of Z and GT series', so Turles will probably be in there. I don't think they'll bother with henchmen though.

No, but she did have a lot of 'potential' power (like Gohan, her father, did at her age).
i cant wait, to see what characters are really included i hope i dont get dissappointed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
Yea, I meant Superbly Ultimate Amazing Perfect Super Times Two Twin Android 17.9, or what ever his dumb name was :S

I have to agree, the Wii version does look hard to control.

super seventeen...

i thought i heard somewhere that females cant achieve super saiyan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think since gohan is 1/2 sayin and videl isnt a sayin

pan-1/3 sayin thats only a little bit of sayin, of course it might take her pretty long to go super sayin, but can she? i dont now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's stated in the Daizenshuu that females can't turn Super Saiyan for one reason or another. I've definately read it somewhere.

The rumour was that Pan (1/4 Saiyan) couldn't transform because her Saiyan blood was too diluted, but then Goku and Vegeta Jr (1/16th Saiyan) managed to do it at the end of GT so there goes that theory >_>

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NLGaming said:
Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show;
=D I wonder if that's like 3-way tag (Dragon Ball GT: Transformation style), or you pick the fighter you want to use before the battle, or even all at the same time :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as 100% Frieza is highest tier again, I don't care.:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing i hate about tenkai and bouda 3 was that they just made up moves that didnt exist or were never heard of, final impact? burst rush? these moves are just the same as speed power rush moves which basically every character has speed power rush, i like how you can transform in battle on tenkai 2, and i hope the include more variety or more realalstictism, when i was playing ultimate battle, i was ssj4 goku playing against master roshi getting my @$$ beat to death, like in the real show ssj4 goku could kill roshi with a ki blast, i hope the characte's power attacks take reasonbale damage against reasonbale people, like a saibman shouldnt take alot of life off of someone like ssj vegeto it just doesnt make appearent since if you know what i mean.

I really hope that they make a online feature and expand the tournament modes, the levels seem big when you first play but after awhile you realize the levels arent that big and there isnt enough space to breathe, everyone has the same exact power up which they could change, brolly shouldnt be having the same exact power up of kid goku, all this stuff im saying prolly wont be included in the game but whatever, i just wanted to get that off my chest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do that for balance, otherwise everyone would pick an SSJ4.

Best answers
Well im unsure if thay would bring in the Giant Apes agean cuz those things over power even another Giant Ape witch is verry odd, now how powerfull are the Golden Giant Apes gonna be?

Think about it

G
Pan and her evil annoying robot buddy, make baby jesus cry. I know I'm going to hate so much in this game but I'm still going to buy it >_< There's no way I can stop getting the franchise now.

Best answers
since ZEQ2 is really dead now, i have no choice but to buy this game, to waste the rest of my time with dbz stuff. :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
since ZEQ2 is really dead now, i have no choice but to buy this game, to waste the rest of my time with dbz stuff. :cry:
Wow, that really sucks. The stuff they were coming up with was looking pretty awesome. ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wikipedia has Turles listed under confirmed characters, no source cited though o_O Could just be a troll.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here is my updated version of dbz charaters for the game, phwi phwi,trunks with long hair in jacket,nail, lord slug's henchmen, cooler's henchmen,bardock's friends,future gohan, big jenemba,pikkon, adult goten, kame, and nail, some of those characters are kinda pointless, but i thought i had a good new roster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom