Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 -- Revolution

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In an E3 interview, one of the guys working on Tenkaichi said the character/form count has increased from 70 (Tenkaichi 1) to 130 (Tenkaichi 2). The combo system has improved since the last game too, and each character has more attacks for depth. Characters have multiple health bars similar to B3, and Dragon Fist is in.

EDIT: Tapion's in there, as is Hildegarn, they better make him huge.

The official source said it'll go from Dragon Ball all through GT. I don't know how much of Dragon Ball would be covered, but all of Z and GT will be kickass. You can drop down from the world map and explore the cities and talk to NPC's.

G
No, he said a character FROM the Tapoion movie, he didn't confirm Tapion. I hope it's the giant legs monster, lol. Anyway, new video, I haven't watched it yet I'm still DLing it, but it appears like a fight with Goku VS Janemba, by the pic, but that might be a random thumbnailed pic, I don't think Janemba is available on the demo.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=139639

Also SuperDBZ.

All of DB and DBZ would be kick ass, DBGT would be just plain painful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, what Ravendust said confirms what I also heard. I watched the Gamespot live E3 report, and they said Tapion would be in, as well as that big monster, Hildegarn. So you might've misread or misinterpreted something, but I remember clearly hearing the developers say Tapion and Hildegarn would be in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
No, he said a character FROM the Tapoion movie, he didn't confirm Tapion. I hope it's the giant legs monster, lol. Anyway, new video, I haven't watched it yet I'm still DLing it, but it appears like a fight with Goku VS Janemba, by the pic, but that might be a random thumbnailed pic, I don't think Janemba is available on the demo.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=139639

Also SuperDBZ.

All of DB and DBZ would be kick ass, DBGT would be just plain painful.
The three new characters announced at E3 were Tapion, Hildegarn and Garlic Jr. Hopefully Hildegarn and Garlic Jr will have their transformations (two or four for Hildegarn, bottom half, top half, combined halves and transformed combined halves for the full movie experience). There's 60 new characters/forms on top of the entire Tenkaichi roster so it's not unlikely.

As for GT making a painful game, it would probably be more fun than a DB game from an energy-projectile-fight-game perspective. The worst parts about GT were the music, dialogue and inconsistencies - none of which matter in a game, they just need a good cast with trans and moves, which they'll find.

Nuova Shenron ftw.

G
And designs :/ To complete the game I'm now forced to play as SSJ4 >_> And to fight Bebi, and Golden Oozaru. Also it'll make the Kid Buu fight seem alot more minor, it isn't the end of the game anymore it's just anyother normal stage, instead we get to fight the dumbest android yet in the last stage.

Not to mention GT Kid Goku, adult Trunks and Pan >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People seem to hold a lot against SSJ4 and Baby. Toriyama designed them both. Golden Oozaru was featured in one episode of DBZ and mentioned in the manga.

And Omega Shenron wasn't an android =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Find anything about how the psing will work or if they added any new melee features? Will people have all the same moves or will it be creative this time around?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They said characters would have 'more special moves' (as in, more than 3, and hopefully not clones. 'Full Power Energy Ball' ftl). In the E3 demonstration you see SSJ4 Goku performing a Dragon Fist Explosion that looks even better than Budokai 3's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, the differences between the Wii and PS2 versions become clear. The Wii version looks clumsy and very hard to control. A lot of the time it looked like he was doing things by accident that he didn't mean to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Wow, the differences between the Wii and PS2 versions become clear. The Wii version looks clumsy and very hard to control. A lot of the time it looked like he was doing things by accident that he didn't mean to.
Look, the guy didn't have a manual, it's hard to play with people staring at you and when you're tired from walking all over E3 all day, and he probably never held a Rev. controller before, so yeah, all of those things combined, I'd bet that's why it looked so clumsy.

I seriously doubt the controls are really that bad. Be more realistic. o:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with Dust on this. If you are tired from walking then you need to get out more. my god, our world is becoming too fat to even walk.

Its true that it might be the first time using that controller, but whats the point in getting the game if it takes you almost a month to get good on that type of controller when you can get good in a couple hours with the Ps2 controller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p I wouldn't say that. The PS2's controls were overly confusing as well (for Tenkaichi at least), at least that's how I experienced it, and I know many others complained about them as well. With the Revolution controller, you'd be able to do things by using the tilt functions, which means you won't need buttons for those functions, which should theoretically make it easier since you won't need to memorize and master all those button combinations.

Best answers
This is the end for you cell!

*Draws hands back* Ka Me Ha Me *Thrusts hands forward* Ha oh shi!,*Tv breaks*.

Just another reason a game like this shouldn't be on the Wii lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'll be positive and believe they are still tweaking it. I remember when the Nintendo 64 came out, I had to get used to the joystick and moving in 3 dimensions and I got that down. Now it's time to get the new controllers down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are the people i want to be in this game, lord slug(he is)
android 13,android 14,android 15, super 13, spice boys, garlic jr.,pan, omega shenron,supreme kai, kabito kai, kid vegeta, super baby oazurru, and super uub

G
Ravendust said:
And Omega Shenron wasn't an android =P
Yea, I meant Superbly Ultimate Amazing Perfect Super Times Two Twin Android 17.9, or what ever his dumb name was :S

I have to agree, the Wii version does look hard to control.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
Superbly Ultimate Amazing Perfect Super Times Two Twin Android 17.9, or what ever his dumb name was
Super #17. Like Super #13.

mf29 said:
android 13,android 14,android 15, super 13, spice boys, garlic jr.,pan, omega shenron,supreme kai, kabito kai, kid vegeta, super baby oazurru, and super uub
#13, Super #13 and Garlic Jr. have been confirmed to be in there. I imagine Omega, Super Baby Golden Oozaru and Majuub will be in there too if they hope to build a decent GT segment in storymode. Probably Pan too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom