Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 -- Revolution

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, there will be. It's been confirmed, and I've seen it in-game in numerous clips.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FINALLY. Different forms of characters will have different fighting styles, because you can see SSJ3 Goku likes to work the crotch area, just like the show.

Gogeta and SSJ3 Goku pictures. Those were the main ones I wanted to see because those are the ones I played Tenkaichi with. And Hindengard looks a tad bigger than the apes, so that's good. Even the beams look like they had a decent upgrade.

Best answers
Whoa Tapion really is in the game and Hindengard is freakin huge :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where are you getting these ravishing pics?

Best answers
ya man over 130 chars and new chars ontop of the 50 or so we know.ya this game is gonna rock!!!!!!!

Best answers
With a new day comes new info, and this info is spicy, the Tagteam is confirmed as is metal cooler, also how turles gets more life when he goes APE and being able to revert to different forms from damage, they are really paying attention to detail.

If you can make them bigger by all means, i currently am tired, just thought id show what sayain universe found =D, the sequence on the bottom is the tagteam in the 2nd scan, but u won't be able to see it clearly unless it is enlarged =(.

Best answers
Is it me or is SSJ 2 Gohan's hair finally done to perfection ?

Anyways, im glad to see that the tag system is actually there. But enough of all this stuff-- bring on the story mode with RPG aspects scans and images already. Also, in-game fusion confirmed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am SO going to make Tapion my *****. o/

Best answers
One word........................................................................................................awsome. Im fricken getting that game dude when it comes out.

Best answers
Yes ingame Fusion was one of the things I liked best about Budokai 2 & 3, I wonder what moves Tapion & Fat Janemba will have

Best answers
Really looking forward to the game as Tenkaichi looked like it was just scratching the surface, hope Tenkaichi 2 can bring Dragonball Z back to the big time game wise!

Best answers
I agree, it's all looking great so far-- and we still havent even seen the story mode yet. ^^ " gets all giddy "

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, so now you gotta fuse ingame? I suppose that's good, I just don't want a time limit on how long I can use Gogeta...

And I hope that badass picture of SSJ3 Goku in an explosion is his finishing attack, because having "Super Kamehameha" for ssj2 Goku to ssj4 is repetitive (that 10x kamehameha was literally just Super Kamehameha with a different name)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Drakan said:
Really looking forward to the game as Tenkaichi looked like it was just scratching the surface, hope Tenkaichi 2 can bring Dragonball Z back to the big time game wise!
when was dbz big time game wise?

G
Lol yea there are in-game trans :p

And FINALY some in-game new char pics! AWESOME! :D thanks for the pics Punisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom