Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Best answers
New Things Confirmed
Battle Area: Kami's Lookout
Character: Vegito

USSJ Forms Return (Still Waiting To Be Confirmed)

New Images

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's looking a lot better than I expected. Perhaps this is the game to set an example for all other DBZ games? Still, due to past experiences I'm renting it first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ Forms Return (Still Waiting To Be Confirmed)
I hope so, none of the Budokai's got it right.

That last screenshot ftw o/

Best answers
I agree, i hope it returns as well. That's the most uniqe forms of the SSJ levels, it espically would make trunks a way more uniqe character, then they probally could get rid of his SSJ 2 level since he never did reach it, and give him back his USSJ2 Level back from budokai 1. Im also still awaiting the powerstruggles and transformations confirmations. Once those have been confirmed then it looks like a must-have for fans of the series in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah they got Super Vegeta (USSJ Vegeta's title for himself) and then 'Super Trunks2'...erm...yeah.

DiZ

Best answers
sweet!!
what's going on in the last screenshot??

Best answers
sweet!!
what's going on in the last screenshot??
Well it seems that Vegito Had Called Janemba up too the lookout for a card game, but janemba didn't know how to play any card games, so they decided to race each other around the world from kami's lookout and back. I guess we will never know who won that race. Either that, or two people just got toghter and flew in a direction at the same time at a good camera angle, to get a decent screenshot for us too look at.

DiZ

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Well it seems that Vegito Had Called Janemba up too the lookout for a card game, but janemba didn't know how to play any card games, so they decided to race each other around the world from kami's lookout and back. I guess we will never know who won that race. Either that, or two people just got toghter and flew in a direction at the same time at a good camera angle, to get a decent screenshot for us too look at.
it cant be 2 players mode cuz i dont see a split screen...
but in second thought maybe it has online play :)

Best answers
it cant be 2 players mode cuz i dont see a split screen...
That a Good Point.

but in second thought maybe it has online play
It was said to have that about 4 weeks ago, that's what people are hoping for, but i doubt it, that would make the experince even better. I just don't see them getting so many things right all in one try though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it sounds alot better than ULTRA SUPER SAIYAN

thats just too nerdy, and since they never actually call it ussj or whatever in the show, i think super trunks/super vegeta fits.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These Screenshots just own.
Hopefully they have made an real superb DBZ console game in November.

Need more screens

Best answers
well here is the thing...

Can i do ceiling comboes in this new one? O.O >.< hehehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Online mode eh...online console beat-em-ups tend to not work well, whether it be latency or PAL/NTSC conflicts.

Can I just ask, did you get the USSJ forms idea from 'Super Vegitto' or from an actual source?

Best answers
These Screenshots just own.
Hopefully they have made an real superb DBZ console game in November.

Need more screens
Well there were these few more E3 screenshots that i didn't post.

http://www.brunods.com/galleries/e3_2005/images/152bds_1349.jpg
http://www.brunods.com/galleries/e3_2005/images/153bds_1350.jpg
http://www.brunods.com/galleries/e3_2005/images/154bds_1351.jpg
http://www.brunods.com/galleries/e3_2005/images/155bds_1352.jpg
http://www.brunods.com/galleries/e3_2005/images/156bds_1353.jpg
http://www.brunods.com/galleries/e3_2005/images/157bds_1354.jpg

well here is the thing...

Can i do ceiling comboes in this new one? O.O >.< hehehe
We don't know just yet, let's hope so.

Can I just ask, did you get the USSJ forms idea from 'Super Vegitto' or from an actual source?
Im not sure if that question is for me you didn't quote anyone, but if so, then i got it from neither. It came upon me once i saw the Cell & Vegeta Picture i recently posted with the other pictures. It's from quite a distance, but he looks like he might be in that form.

If your talking about the USSJ form name idea in general from the show, then diffrent forms and boards was my source and i just pretty much went by that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh right his muscles do look very bulky there so i'd agree with you, but it's a low res pic so time will tell.

And USSJ and USSJ2 is the name you'll find for the 'Super and Super2' forms on just about any forum or fansite on the internet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok on the picture with vegetto, kid buu charging a blast and then the KO screen. I compared the landscape before and after the attack, and the explosions are far bigger than i expected...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"We listened to the fans"

"Complete freedom"

"More than 90 characters in the game"

Woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom