Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this game is as good as they say it is, the creators of Sagas will cry themselves to sleep :(. What sucks is that it would of been nice to play it over summer break, but being right before the holiday season, it may be difficult to get...

The video also displayed other ways of attacking, so that's good. I'm still waiting to see if their will be powerstruggles...

And 90 characters is very hard to perceive. Having to cycle through them may be a challenge. However, if 90 includes teh transformations, it will probably only be about 60 or below. This is the 2nd highest character select i've seen in a video game, Gotcha Force had over 200 characters and im not including Pokemon cuz...Well...Yeah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this game looks pretty awesome, I'll admit it. I'm glad to see that there finally might be a good PS2 DBZ game, if it's able to go online... then I'll probably end up buying it. Still going to rent it first though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well 90 including transformations is much more feasible. It's a shame, it would've been nice to transform in battle. That's the one thing they could do to make it better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pic really reminded me of this pic of USSJ(1) Vegeta:

Thick arms, thick legs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O....M.....G.... I need new panties.... I just creamed myself. Man I love eye candy. OMG. Im sooo turned on right now. One thing though, I really hope they get the voices right. In the other Budokia games, Cell would use is first form voice for all the forms, it sucked..

Edit: I bet if everyone on this forum was to email or some how talk to the creaters and ask themt o put in trans in the battle that they'd think about it and probably put it in.

Best answers
I still wouldn't count transformations out for the people doubting acourse just yet, but right now i have to admit, it dosen't seem like it will make this game. But here's one thing too think about, why would they include Oozaru transformations and overlook the important ones, and also why would they have multiple iterations of the same person, it would really just make things entirely more complicated, not just for them, but for the fans as well. In my opinion, transformations are essential for any Dragonball Z fighting game. In the interview from E3 with the creator, the producer of the Budokai series, said that the object of the game was to place the player directly into the anime and make them feel as if they were actually in it. In my humble opinion transformations are neccessary for that level of immersion.

Just as long as they actually include powerstruggles and fix the camera abit by adding atleast a lock-on feature, and change the underwater fighting system abit to make it atleast feel like your actually underwater, then they got my money.

Also, It Appears that online will not make it this time around. Either way, here's a brand new short preview of the game. It's from the new July 2005 issue of the PSM magazine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Game Informer sure has a arsenal of videogame resources o_O

I'm loving the screenshots and videos, it just sucks that we supposeivly have to wait 6 months to try it :/. Brigns up the question of what new things will be added by then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a lock on feature, you can see it in some of the videos, it just doesn't have a lock-on sprite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[whips out a Warning Launcher at the sound of the word 'rip']

Just use Google, should be easy enough to find.

Anyhow--dunno about the rest of you, but I'm sold.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i did google i couldnt find it, the sites in jap.

they had screenshots i was gonna use.

Best answers
OMG! I love you!
I Love Me too :laff:

haha GI, i actualy OWN that mag :p
That's good.. :)

i did google i couldnt find it, the sites in jap.

they had screenshots i was gonna use.
Im not sure what your talking about, but if your talking about the main sites for this game, then here's some links.

http://dbzs.jp/
http://www.spike.co.jp/dbzs/

Anyway's, well here's a new video, once again from the famous E3. This video is pretty good, everyone should definitely check it out.

http://www.playerone.be/news.php?id_news=2475&id_console=2

Also, this is the latest cover official box art and could be the official cover for this game, but this could change at anytime so keep that in mind.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok this game is tight.

i want to see some good even matches though, come on. kid buu and vegeta. they are both cool.

i want to see more super moves, the death moves and ultimates! come on!

Best answers
sweet the box art, lol gameinformer you either:

1. spend all day hawking game sites and anything related to BKT
2. are actualy a robot with all the knowlage of the universe :p

nice vid btw, makes me wonder how hard this game will be. i mean, goku in that vid really looked like he was struggling against Janemba
:laff: Well, i dont spend all day doing any of this, when im online i just look it up and find things about it quickly, post a few times, finish up homework and leave offline from there. He did seem like he was struggling against janemba quite abit, the game might actually be pretty hard, but too me that's not really a bad thing.

New Things Confirmed

All 60 Characters Will Have There Own Storylines

New Video

Vegeta vs Janemba

http://www.e3coverage.com/ Note: Scroll Down Until You See It.

The video shows off Janemba's specials, Vegeta's ki-blast barrage, enviormental damage, and the flight system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom