Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
it was out since marh30th

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Rule 62: It has been cracked and pirated. No exceptions.
It's literally impossible for this to apply in any sense. The movie has only been in theaters, and there's no copy of it existing outside of them.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Haventcha ever heard of Cams?

Taken using usually bad quality videos from the back of a theatre.

Plus, I was making a joke. I quoted from the rules of the god d*mned internet.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I have, but I have searched extensively and have found no recordings of Battle of Gods anywhere. If it actually existed, it would've been circulating all over by now.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there is no subbed movie yet,

every little fck out there is trying to make money with surveys & adf.ly when there is no upload

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that saiyanisland spreading shit again . its already out in venezuela and brasil lol since 2 weeks nearly

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I saw it, and I was surprisingly entertained! It was a memoir to the entire series, while preserving a possible continuation of the series (which has already been talked about). The animation was ridiculously well-done, considering this is an earlier anime put into modern fashion, and it does blend well! I really hope to see more. Fortunately, if there's money to be made, it will be made.

Best answers
The fighting was beautifully done, especially environmental damage - HAMAGAWD. This is supposed to take place within the 10 year gap between the end of the Buu saga and beginning of the 28th Martial Arts Tournament (at least I think that's what it's called) so I could see more material being squeezed into that time frame and honestly I hope there is. I didn't like the way Bills looked at first, but I guess I shouldn't expect otherwise especially where anthropomorphism is throughout the series. It's totally worth watching - check it out if you can <.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say this movie was the most enjoyable DBZ Movie I have seen to date. I wouldn't have thought this movie would be at the top for me. Quite an amazing movie. It shows that even DBZ can keep up with the times and show up everyone again and again.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I just liked how they managed to fit everything in, the Dragon balls, Emperor Pilaf.. and also managed to create new storylines for the future, (Videl, more gods etc). However, I generally don't like the idea of "gods" and so many universes.

The best moment by far was Vegeta, after being humiliated a couple of times before that I just wished to see him go wild. He even went "Kusotare ga..!!" which reminds me of my best moment in the 6th movie when he goes Big Bang on Metal Cooler and disregarding Goku, right after showing up when saving him.

The thing I did not like was the look of Super Saiyan God, the original Super Saiyan is a lot better. Son Goku does not look good with all that lean muscle and red eyes. But the hair was good. Didn't they make a mistake when doing the transformation, Gohan's hair was also yellow?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They Yellow Hair thing seems like it may have been something due to all of the other Saiyans around to me. Though, the thing about the transformation, I liked the look. It showed that, it doesn't have to always be a major physical change to show a power up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watched it myself. It was good. Had a lot of humor and some good action. I liked that they used 3d modelling for some of the fight scenes.

But there was a LOT of filler bs in the movie that was starting to make my interest drop.

I didn't mind the way god form looked. Him being smaller but more powerful is a common asian trope.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Just saw the movie, and it was very good. As DaRk says above, there was a lot of filler, which was annoying. I thought it was a good movie. Would recommend.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Didn't they make a mistake when doing the transformation, Gohan's hair was also yellow?
I'm pretty sure Gohan's still able to go Super Saiyan, he just doesn't need to because of the benefits of his Mystic powerup. He was probably Super Saiyan then just for the SSJG transformation.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The artists initially had made Gohan a SS during his fight against Beerus*, but the main scriptwriter Yusuke Watanabe (I think that's his name) told them to change him to "Ultimate". That left him with black hair and eyes, but also with a white aura, and in the manga™ "Ultimate" Gohan had never displayed an ability to create an aura around himself (possibly because all his power is already available to him, including whatever the aura would grant).

Gohan only goes SS (for whatever the hell reason) during the ritual in which he lends Goku his power. The problem with Gohan going SS is that back in the Boo arc when Gohan's power unlocking ritual was done and he asked the Elder Kaioshin how can he become this "mightiest warrior", the Elder Kaioshin told him to do something similar to going SS. And with that, Gohan became "Ultimate", which supposedly gives him a SS in base form. So going by this, Gohan shouldn't be able to go SS because in a way, he's already a SS (SS3, even).

*Beerus - "Birusu" was initially a pun on "virus", but Toriyama mistakened it with "Beer" (hence his attendant being named Whis, from "whiskey"), so "Beerus" is a clever way to convey both the puns "beer" and "virus", though I guess one could go with "Birus" or "Beers" as well.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I look at his "Ultimate" state as more of a powerup than a transformation, considering it has basically overridden his base form. It was never strictly stated that he couldn't transform into Super Saiyan anymore, which is why I maintain my position of him still possessing the ability to assume the transformation, but not needing it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom