💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Akira Toriyama, so it's canon.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yea I know nothing about this movie and I'm not much of a DBZ buff at all but "Trusted youtuber" probably has to be the lamest "whoamg insider source!!!211" I've ever heard, hence the "my dad works at nintendo" joke I made earlier.
actually that was your uncle. you should give him a call. When he answers say "Dad?!"

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
those who saw the shitty livestream today. yes there are 17 gods but birus only knows 12 and wich are splitted up in 12 different universes and that 1 of them is stronger then him so birus is not the weakest , goku transformed twice into god mode loool but he failed to weak against birusu ^^ one of the 12 gods is the martial arts master of birus the women look a like kaioshin wich is always with him and shes alot stronger then him!

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those who saw the shitty livestream today. yes there are 17 gods but birus only knows 12 and wich are splitted up in 12 different universes and that 1 of them is stronger then him so birus is not the weakest , goku transformed twice into god mode loool but he failed to weak against birusu ^^ one of the 12 gods is the martial arts master of birus the women look a like kaioshin wich is always with him and shes alot stronger then him!
... Dude.

There are 12 universes with 12 Gods of Destruction. Birus is the God of Destruction of the 7th universe. There's nothing about any of the remaining 11 Gods of Destruction being stronger than Birus. And Birus' martial arts master is Uis - his attendant (yes, Uis is stronger than Birus).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats what i said o.0 birusu himself only said that his master and goku are the only one wich he is interested to fight wich means the other gods must be weaker then him due he only stated he fight strong guys such as freeza wich was reveleaed to him to be dead by now

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what i said o.0
No you didn't.

birusu himself only said that his master and goku are the only one wich he is interested to fight
No he didn't. Birus is only interested in Super Saiyan God.

wich means the other gods must be weaker then him
No it doesn't. Nowhere is it implied that Birus knows the gods of other universes nor that he can even travel to other universes.

he only stated he fight strong guys such as freeza
No he didn't. Birus only known that Freeza was the strongest being in the lower world and was surprised to find out that he was killed by a Saiyan.

I don't want to sound rude, but you should just quit right now because you don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
did u see the livestream wich kanzenshuu posted in their forums-.-? and there is even a released video from saiyanisland with subtitles where birusu says he only fight strong guys like freeza and not like the other gods

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats a "synopsis" , there isnt everything written in like the blue yggdrasil tree where birusu and his master palace is they just wrote they are in a palace, there u should wait till the japanese movie comes out in the internet to watch it so you see it urself

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
guys i can't find a single link to the movie with subs without a friggin survey scam.

can someone send me a link ?

i don't mind if its streaming/torrent w/e

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys i can't find a single link to the movie with subs without a friggin survey scam.

can someone send me a link ?

i don't mind if its streaming/torrent w/e

No. That would be illegal on these forums.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Really should try and find it yourself, or wait like a good little Raditz for it to get dubbed and released where you live... you mook.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ahh sorry about that guys,

I didn't knew that it wasn't allowed.

anyway i can speak japanese but not so well, I live @ the netherlands since i was 2 so..
guess i'll just wait it off & hope a fansubber takes care of it asap.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should be fine once a Blu-ray comes out. Its just a waiting game now.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You could just YouTube it.

I know there is a version of it on Youtube, but it's subbed, not dubbed. Just search for it. I think it may be bending the rules a tad to actually post a link to it, so I can only recommend searching, sorry! :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, there isn't. As far as I'm aware, there is currently no legitimate copy of Battle of Gods, let alone subbed, anywhere on the internet. All of the YouTube videos of it are just Son Goku and Friends Return, or of the trailer with a fake download link in the description.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
No, there isn't. As far as I'm aware, there is currently no legitimate copy of Battle of Gods, let alone subbed, anywhere on the internet. All of the YouTube videos of it are just Son Goku and Friends Return, or of the trailer with a fake download link in the description.
Rule 62: It has been cracked and pirated. No exceptions.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's gonna be a new movie? Never new that because i'm new to these forums and never look at any stuff.:-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom