Dragon Ball Z Movie 2013

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Maybe Goku was holding back because he didn't want to erase King Kai's planet right off? He just slipped and made a hole in it by mistake lol. That's my theory anyway for why his power is so unusually weak.

PS: sue* not sew :p

Best answers
This is a reoccurring theme in DBZ though, someone stronger comes along and makes someone who is powerful look pitiful. I think when opponents are somewhat matched then that makes for a good fight: SSJ3 Goku vs Kid Buu was one of the best fights in the series me thinks. I'll definitely watch the new movie.

--- edit ---

This is a reoccurring theme in DBZ though, someone stronger comes along and makes someone who is powerful look pitiful. I think when opponents are somewhat matched then that makes for a good fight: SSJ3 Goku vs Kid Buu was one of the best fights in the series me thinks. I'll definitely watch the new movie.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh.

YouTube.

Seems legit.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't the word ''trusted'' means anything to you?
You can trust whoever you like, but if you don't provide the official source of information, I don't have to trust it. I'm not saying it's false information, I'm just asking where exactly are you coming with that info from. And saying that it's from a trusted YouTuber proves absolutely nothing. I know that Goku won't win against Bills because his God form only lasts for a short period of time. I also heard that there are 12 other gods than Bills. I've never heard that those 12 gods are stronger than Bills, besides random fan speculations.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You can trust whoever you like, but if you don't provide the official source of information, I don't have to trust it. I'm not saying it's false information, I'm just asking where exactly are you coming with that info from. And saying that it's from a trusted YouTuber proves absolutely nothing. I know that Goku won't win against Bills because his God form only lasts for a short period of time. I also heard that there are 12 other gods than Bills. I've never heard that those 12 gods are stronger than Bills, besides random fan speculations.
Since there are 12 other Gods and Goku as a SSJ God can't even beat Bills,then what happens when he faces the other Gods? There must be new forms such as SSJG 2 or SSJG 3.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does that have to do with anything?

• We don't know if SSG Goku is weaker than Bills, just that it doesn't last long.
  • Goku never faced the other 12 gods and possibly never will.
  • There must be SSG2/3? You don't know what you're talking about.
Why am I even arguing...

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hey guys my uncle works at nintendo and told me that if you catch missingno 6 times and beat the elite 4 23 times in a row you'll get mew

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey guys my uncle works at nintendo and told me that if you catch missingno 6 times and beat the elite 4 23 times in a row you'll get mew
thats some old shit man, you gotta get the dark version of pokemon black v2 so you can get mew 3.

--- edit ---

thats some old shit man, you gotta get the dark version of pokemon black v2 so you can get mew 3.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, it's

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16187651.jpg

but close enough.
I personally don't consider any of the movies part of the main continuity (manga) because in none of them Toriyama was the main scriptwriter. I can still enjoy them, though!
I believe BAttle of the Gods is written by Toriyama and is happening after the Buu Saga? Might be wrong ofc.

--- edit ---

Actually, it's

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16187651.jpg

but close enough.
I personally don't consider any of the movies part of the main continuity (manga) because in none of them Toriyama was the main scriptwriter. I can still enjoy them, though!
I believe BAttle of the Gods is written by Toriyama and is happening after the Buu Saga? Might be wrong ofc.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama is not the main scriptwriter of BOG.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Mr Hlev you are apparently looking for a fight, I honestly do not have time to waste for you,therefore you shall continue doing what you do best,challenge people all the time and tamper with their patience.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't see what's wrong with what hleV is saying. As a matter of fact I support his view on non-canon stuff, it's just not legit. Enjoyable, but not legit.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Hlev you are apparently looking for a fight
I'm certainly not. I'm just pointing out that you don't make sense. Sure, we all can speculate, but your speculations are based on nothing (or unconfirmed things), that's why they look too out there.

Again regarding those 12 other gods being stronger than Bills, I'm not disagreeing with that information. I'm asking for the source. "Trusted YouTuber" without any link or proof that the info is legit is not what I asked for and in no way proves anything.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea I know nothing about this movie and I'm not much of a DBZ buff at all but "Trusted youtuber" probably has to be the lamest "whoamg insider source!!!211" I've ever heard, hence the "my dad works at nintendo" joke I made earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom