🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
as far as i can see, fixing the SSJ1 hair would make it have less polys, correct me if im wrong

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
AFAIK(yet again) the current goku model is quite "old" and has less polygons than the newer character models(buu,gohan,trunks) so there is still room for improvement although the ESF team has other more important things to work on than improving an old model

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew that all models will be re-done. So there's nothing to worry about. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i'm just saying what i've heard. It's not like i'm acting that i know all i'm pretty much "forwarding" what i heard from Grega and others

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the current inteam Goku was the first to be redonne.

Not really sure what version that picture was from though ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well judging by the latest "trailers" it looks like the last picture Growler posted is the same Goku. Now i like the model but since as you say it was first to be redone it now looks considerably worse than the new redone characters so it could use some touching up when the team modelers finish their more important work. But i think why it looks a bit worse is the textures. IMO they look a bit washed out and that "hair" texture that is on the face (top of the forehead before the actual hair strands) looks weird especially since the new models have such vibrant and colorful textures. Oh and don't think i'm bashing the texturer. Whoever did it did a great job except now it doesn't quite fall with the new content

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom