Direct Punch/Kick - advanced melee replacement

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a fan of the double damage melee hit, but the rest sounds good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I've got an idea for that.

The RMB + LMB move could be an unblockable, charged melee attack. Holding down both buttons charges the attack. When it connects, the enemy will suffer double the damage of a standard simple melee hit. The knockback will also be greater than normal. However, if the defender is blocking it, it will still break through the block, give half the damage it would normally do, but it would drain half of the defender's stamina. It would also knock the defender back.

The charged attack cannot be used while moving. Using it will also consume about 20~25 percent of your Stamina.

With these three moves, it is possible to throw, rush, simple melee in any direction you like, and even throw a special move.

Darkowns, I think we're on to something here.
That .

Also, "half the damage it would normally do" would be the same as a single simple melee hit in addition to getting knocked the **** back, meaning the defender loses no matter what.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no charged melee hit. i replaced that idea with the ki burst, which does minimal damage but has a long knockback.

a finishing move, kinda.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no charged melee hit. i replaced that idea with the ki burst, which does minimal damage but has a long knockback.

a finishing move, kinda.
I can't tell you specifically why that isn't a good idea because of red tape, but just know that it is. If Shiyo wants to know, I'll tell him and he can try to word it in such a way that he isnt giving anything away while also demonstrating why it doesnt work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't tell you specifically why that isn't a good idea because of red tape, but just know that it is. If Shiyo wants to know, I'll tell him and he can try to word it in such a way that he isnt giving anything away while also demonstrating why it doesnt work.
well then, scrap it. its unimportant, and if the team is already working on something, fine.

although, i have to say that im not happy that the team is keeping even more secrets when they could be assuring us they are doing something.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then, scrap it. its unimportant, and if the team is already working on something, fine.

although, i have to say that im not happy that the team is keeping even more secrets when they could be assuring us they are doing something.
I'm on the team (No I'm not). I assure you. We're doing something.

They'll tell you about it when they tell you about it. What I'm talking about in the game isn't a huge deal, but, being someone who knows how to break anything, I know exactly how that idea would fall apart and why it would be redundant.

Best answers
this sounds like it would slow down fighting not speed it up in anyway

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad idea, may need some refining to keep everyone happy though apparently >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom