diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo o/

Best answers

bapplebo - yeah the face was bugging the hell outta me too, and i changed the hand as well, it looked "numb" to me too.

mist- its all done in photoshop

Best answers
ya i know it's all done in photoshop ... i'm starting to draw ink color in photoshop my self ... i thought you use some other tehnique cuz the vestor thing is kinda hard to do over your schetch exactley

Best answers
Oh. It's just 100% opaque 100% flow hard round brush, set at a size thats dependant on the canvas. I use a graphic tablet, also.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I take another close look, on the new one, the left knee seems strangely placed. And I still _personally_ would like to see the left elbow bent a bit.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooo fo' ****es..

havent been here for ages, i come back to see how the children are growing up and what do i see? ages old thread from the last time i visited here... damn you got more pageviews than my webmural wich is for some unidentified reason, still a sticky. :p

i suppose people love it too much to get rid of it :p

diablos i see you havent been settling down either.. still producing sweet photoshop ****es, i wish i had your determation.. or however thats spelled :p

Best answers
Heh, its just my passion for drawing that pushes me on, however corny that sounds. I enjoy doing this crap :p

update on the pic btw..

Best answers
Diablos said:
Oh. It's just 100% opaque 100% flow hard round brush, set at a size thats dependant on the canvas. I use a graphic tablet, also.
oh ... it's easyer then .... i don't have tablet so i have to use the path things and other stuff ...

ohh and c0ol stuff you got there .... love em ... very clear ... love the quality ...

Best answers
love it ... looks cool ... the quitar shood of been same red color ... or black with flames ...

one thing ... his eye ... make it reflective like ... or something .. you just added color .. .that's all .. make it reflective

Best answers
so awsome man, i had ur mech pic as my wallpaper for some time... ur an amazing artist, keep it up.

Best answers
Thanks, Dirty.

New stuff! I've not dumped the zero picture, but i like to work on more than one thing nowadays to keep myself fresh. Just cleaning this up for colours atm although i'm going to leave the lines somewhat "dirty", as i like that look.

c+c welcome (specifically neck/back muscles, as i'm winging most of that.)

Best answers
looken sweet, Wish i was half as good at depth as you are =p

I like the sketchy look too. good anatomy, has a nice feel to it =p

what resoultion did you sketch that in, cause those teeth musta been a ***** to draw with it that small

Best answers
hmmm.... i think his neck is a bit short... h/o im not much of an artist... *shrug*

Best answers
Yeah bile, its like 2000x...something, 1500 i think. They were pretty easy at that res with a size 9 brush.

Dirty- i'm havin problems with the neck really :(

wth is david when you need him?!

Best answers
I've removed the webbing now cause i didn't like it too much, it distracted from the face and venom himself in general.

There's a bunch of other changes too that i cant be bothered to list, so i'll let the pic speak for itself.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love the lineart on your venom D: it looks spanktastic, I saw your thread on concept art too, and i think they had quite a few good points of criticism, mainly about the body not being quite large enough, I'd also look at how the colar bone is quite large, it exends a little too much into the deltoid imo, but if you beefed up the arms a bit more i dont think that'd be a problem.... anyhows, i really liked the zero peice above its just a pitty you didnt go into much depth with the colouring imo, but if thats what you were going for its cool, i just think maybe another light source would have benefited it =0

good stuff man, i love your thread o/ hope to see more in it soon.

Best answers
Yeah dave the zero one isn't finished yet, i'm planning a 2nd lightsource :)

Thanks for the comment though, 's good to hear from you. I left my thoughts on your final picture on ca.org btw, be sure to check it out. And get on MSN more man!

Best answers
question how did you do the shades on that zero pic .... i mean how did you do the color to change gradienti like from red to shaded color ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom