diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo o/

Best answers
-Origin said:
I missed you.

(Uh.. I used to be "X", if you remember me. Click my sig. :O)
I remember you X, how's life treating you?

Synth said:
That's truly badass... would love to see it in-game.
I got pretty close to doing that actually, for use in TES:IV. I've got a pic of the model here somewhere....Here tis.

When it got to texture stage i dunno if i was just in a rut or what, but i didn't like how it was going to turn out. Ideas that seemed cool in the concept just weren't translating to the model. The other mech designs i posted up are some re-designs of him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's crazy man, I love the texture of the metal. It looks amazing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy **** man, that's some ****ing awesome stuff you've been doing... man you're making me hate my wow addiction...

You got some awesome quality work here mate, I'm in love with the texture on your knight too... just pure awesome ^^ Only thing i can say about your work is all the colours look slightly muddy, i think you should try including more vibrant and clear colours. Keep it commin though man, I love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Only thing i can say about your work is all the colours look slightly muddy, i think you should try including more vibrant and clear colours. Keep it commin though man, I love it.
I think that's what makes it awesome.

Best answers
-Origin said:
That's crazy man, I love the texture of the metal. It looks amazing.
Thanks dude

Davidskiwan said:
Holy **** man, that's some ****ing awesome stuff you've been doing... man you're making me hate my wow addiction...

You got some awesome quality work here mate, I'm in love with the texture on your knight too... just pure awesome ^^ Only thing i can say about your work is all the colours look slightly muddy, i think you should try including more vibrant and clear colours. Keep it commin though man, I love it.
Hey it's about time! Just kidding, but it looks like wow really does have you man. It'd probably have me too but i can't stand the visuals.

If you get time away from it we should hit up opencanvas or somesuch sometime. Do you still use msn?

Best answers
Diablos i can only say thats amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and ii have a one question for what for a game is that

Best answers
Zabuza2k said:
Diablos i can only say thats amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and ii have a one question for what for a game is that
I can answer that, its Elder scrolls 4: Oblivion.

Are all the textures bump-mapped? And do you have a site where you have uploaded these armours? I want to try them in-game...

Best answers
Jariroth said:
I can answer that, its Elder scrolls 4: Oblivion.

Are all the textures bump-mapped? And do you have a site where you have uploaded these armours? I want to try them in-game...
Yup, it's TESIV. I have uploaded the evil/holy armours that are up there yeah, for testing purposes mainly. There is no quest or proper acquisition system for them, you need to console into a test area and grab them off the floor. They don't work on females, have ridiculous testing stats and they have no icons either.

If you want them though, here you go :)
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=666886&hl=

Best answers
What a difference from you're current 3D arts compared to way back when you were working on that ol' Super Veggie.

Good to have you back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, never noticed that you do 3d. Always liked your 2d stuff and now this 3d stuff? nice!

You should make a thread on the modeling section ^^

"diablos' art kinda style... kickin' it in 3d"

Best answers
JTMnM said:
What a difference from you're current 3D arts compared to way back when you were working on that ol' Super Veggie.

Good to have you back.
Heh, yeah i remember him. My first character model ever.

Mr. Phonso said:
Cool, never noticed that you do 3d. Always liked your 2d stuff and now this 3d stuff? nice!

You should make a thread on the modeling section ^^

"diablos' art kinda style... kickin' it in 3d"
I actually started out doing 3d, then moved to 2d, then alternated depending on my mood :)

I'm working on something serious at the moment, an art test for an actual company. If i get in i get a full time work from home job, which is awesome. Here's what i'm having to make-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She's kinda hot can I date her???

j/k

but seriously good job

Best answers
O_O.........................*keep's starring at models and 2d because of the awesomeness, that is, Diablos...*....

Best answers
Lionheart, it's all WIP ion that picture so yeah, a lot of it is crap. Like the face, which i overhauled.

Either way i won't be working on her as extensively anymore as the job was bull****, so onto other things. I'll finish her eventually in my own time.

Some new things. A doodle, and a model. The model+textures i forced out in just under one day's working hours (bout 6-7). It was another test for the bull job but it's in the portfolio now as a strong piece.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy shiznat man, that's quality. I love the post you chose for the Mech thingie (kinda looks like something from Zone of the Enders), and the sword.. oh man, the sword. It's perfect, it looks well used and the hilt itself is brilliant.

.. tell me again why you're not on Origin yet?

Best answers
Busy mate, don't have a lot of time to use the interwebs. I'll make an account later tonight if i remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom