Well

• wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Dabura would be a great character to add not because of his sword but because of his many different and unique moves. These are some new ways of doing the moves he has if added.

The sword can probably work the same as Trunks sword. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=471110

Also, that flamethrower sort of attack.

A powerful, one hand blast attack, the one he used to kill Kabito.

A fiery wall that would be used as a ground attack.

The spit move can probably done in this new way. Dabura will be able to use the spit a few times for each round, it could probably have a number like sensu beans, say 4 times. It has to be charged for it to work. When made contact the person hit will turn into stone. The person will then but immobile as a model of stone. The stone model should have 1 HP. In order to turn back into normal form, a few things would have to happen.

1. The model is destroyed by a blast or an attack.
2. The model is pushed and then destroyed.
3. Dabura is killed, and you're able to move again.

Dabura's first form can have a white aura. When he transforms, he can probably do what Piccolo does.

When transformed, Dabura can have a Red aura.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, maybe the spit move could work somewhat like a block struggle? Gohan was able to avoid it by taking off his glove, if the player wins the struggle they dont turn to stone if they lose they're stone until as you say Dabura is killed or they are. I like the Piccolo trans idea, seeing as how when he meditated for some time he came out quite a bit more powerful.

Best answers
I don't think it even needs a block struggle. It'd be like a weaker version of an instagib disk, cept... no control after it's shot.

Best answers
Some of those ideas were already suggested in some way... you just compiled them together and add your ideas... nevertheless, I like it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think dabura would be a very much unique character to add.. =P dont u agree.. anyways i tried to make a new suggestion to an old one, so this thread should be okay right

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the my suggestion for the current roster being...

Good
1. Goku
2. Gohan
3. Vegeta
4. Trunks
5. Krillin
6. Piccolo

Bad
1. Buu
2. Cell
3. Frieza
4. 18
5. Ginyu

Dabura would be a good choice for the 6th bad guy to even up the odds. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, dabura can use the flamethrower move in his second form, since he used it against gohan..

so starting...

DABURA (white aura)
melee
ki blasts
generic
one hand blast
fiery wall
spit

DABURA after meditating (red aura)
melee (with my sword idea)
ki blasts
generic
one hand blast
firery wall
flamethrower
spit

Best answers
he lacks beam attacks though... he would be unpopular in that area.. and the firey wall most of the action is in the air.. using the fire wall would force him to be on the ground away from most battles.. and it would be spammed unless the fiery wall blankets the whole area he's standing on, because players can just fly through, sustain 1 second of damage and be prepunching the dabura user...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza doesn't have any decent beam but people still use him because of the finger laser. One of Dabura's moves should be made so that he can keep up with other characters. Say the secondary fire of the one hand blast can be a repeat fire thing like the secondary fire of the finger laser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one hand blast could work as a flamethrower effect, the time you're inside the range of the one hand blast, the more damage inflicted.. so if you're inside the blast and you die, probably you can insta-gib at death, would be fun to see =P

the flamethrower (shoulda called it flameblast from mouth) acts more like a beam.. when dabura used it on gohan, gohan was pushed back along with the move..

the flamethrower move should be dabura's signature move, would be VERY powerful like deathball, but wouldn't cause a big blast radius.. it should be come from his mouth, and whoever gets caught in it will experience a lot of damage

dabura doesnt have to have a beam does he? he has generic beams, he can be more of a close up fighter, having deadly up-close moves such plus the sword idea =P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
a better choice to even up the odds would be 17
As unique as Dabura would be... I can't help but totally agree with you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they're already including 18 so whats the difference between those two. Dabura at least is completely different. If you want another android I suggest 16, at least he was a different model with different weaknesses and attacks. 16 was in actual fact stronger than 17 and 18. (Look at his fight with Cell.)

Best answers
i like this idea, dabura seems like a good addition with unique moves and he doesn't need a good beam to make him usefull

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18 looks exactly like 17.. just change the color of their clothes and hair and eyes.. they also basically have the same moves right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats why I think its pointless adding both the androids, 16 would be a good addition however. He looks different, acts different, is stronger and has a possible transformation - Repairs made by Dr. Brief and Bulma.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dabura's flame attack should have after-damage, when you're on fire, you take damage for a long time. If my memory serves me right, Dabura used actual flames in this attack so when this impacts on your opponent, he should be on fire, and take damage for an additional 5-10 seconds.

I love the idea, IKK.

Best answers
I like the whole dabura idea but i think the whole spit thing is pointless it would ruin the gameplay , besides that he's a good addition , as for the whole " 18 and 17 are the same issue " , the thing is that 18 is a girl and she's all girly , and maybe most of us wont admit it but we dont like playing with girls , that's what i think at least

Best answers
i would love to play with a girl............
if u know what i mean....:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom