• never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachka said:
I like the whole dabura idea but i think the whole spit thing is pointless it would ruin the gameplay , besides that he's a good addition , as for the whole " 18 and 17 are the same issue " , the thing is that 18 is a girl and she's all girly , and maybe most of us wont admit it but we dont like playing with girls , that's what i think at least
You got issues man. I'd love to play around with #18. Especially Pcjoe, he wants animated bubbas.

Best answers
android 16 would be a sick addon if you think about it...hells flash...

I bet this would sound sick for a few people

In his first state he has an explosion technique that is a combo. If you hit the combo he latches on to you and suicides...Say you facing someone that is strong and you have no health left you can pull this move off for some high damage. I mean you die but it would be the first add on to comboes now wouldn't it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
android 16 would be another good addition.. but i think since theres cell and going to be 18, it would be redundant having more androids.. if i had to choose between 16 and dabura to go in first, i'd rather have dabura

Best answers
wow now i think it would be awsome to play as dabura really good sugestiion i like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these are Dabura's moves.

Fire Breath
Hell Blitz (Funi's name for the one-handed blast)
Evil Blast (a random attack given to him, but could be a projectile attack)
Stone Spit (would be kind of cheap in this game)

Best answers
stone spit is one of his unique moves... but would be spammed.. i propose that you can only use this once per spawn, like solar flare.
i can imagine getting hit by this would suck.. but having the whole map full of stone people.. would be funny but ruin the gameplay..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said in the first post he'd have four times to use it for each spawn..

also the spit would not be a fast move, it would be slow and have a small hit box. blasts were much faster than a spit

and the attack wont go like a bullet.. it would also curve sort of like the ki blasts curve ATM. the closer u use the move, the more accurate it will be. remember also i said that you have to charge the spit, so u can just sneak up on somebody and use the move right away.

the further away, the more likely the spit will curve more to hit the ground.. the closer, the more straight it will go

so i dont think the spit move will be such a big problem. also, there is a limit for characters to use, so not everyone can be dabura

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a little tiny piece of spit, How hard is it, disks are pretty big (and Frieza's is controllable) and its still hard to hit people with. The spit will be even smaller and virtually impossible to hit over a long range. In order to hit your opponent you're gonna need to be very close. Against a professional player being close isn't a wise idea. It still should be limited though.

Best answers
I'm not seeing how spit would hurt the gameplay, it'd be no more effective than a destructo disk.

Best answers
yeah, but in a previous post, it was mentioned that you would be frozen in that state until you actually died.. so if some idiot decided to be mean and spit on everyone and not hit them would really suck...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but if you limit it to 2 times per life then it won't happen and eventually the Dabura character would get bored of flying around statues so im sure they'd kill you
Or make spit an instant kill.

Best answers
i like the idea of them staying statues until someone kills them or dabura, it's funny. Think of the spit like a greande in origional HL, as it gets thurther away it curves down and hits the ground. Four spits per life seems reasonable, it cant get spammed that much, remember when dabura dies he may regain 4 spits but the people that have been stoneafied will come out of it. Plus he said the stone statues have only 1 health so it's pretty easy to even accidently kill them from a blast radius damage. The PS/BS bar coming up is a good idead aswell, as you said gohan was able to avoid it by taking off his glove, it would be cool if they could to an animation of this, the character taking off a peice of clothing that turns into stone. It would be fun to charge up a spit, and as someone swoops in on you for a melee, let them have it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly, or hide behind a tree and when they turn the corner.. WACK =P

EDIT EDIT EDIT

i have a much better idea with the spit. the spit wont be four per life, however charging might take a while. once you're hit with the spit, on your screen would count down from 10 seconds. Then all these arrows would appear. There would then be a bar to the right, the top half green, the bottom half red. The marker will start at the bottom of the bar. The arrows would appear pretty fast. the quicker and more accurate you get the arrows, the bar would steadily raise up. The slower and less accurate, the bar would raise down. At the end of 10 seconds, the bar would have to be in the green area in order to not be turned to stone. If it's in the red area, you would be turned into stone

now tell me that is great idea :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That actually is a pretty good idea. Kind of like an interactive power struggle. Also do you think Dabura should be allowed to move with spit charged (Like a KHH) or have to stand still to use it. (Like a FF)
Being able to move is more accurate to the anime, but encourages spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the move is gonna be sort of like a frieza disc or krillin disc, just smaller, and much harder to hit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if it has a charge, it should have a slow charge. why? I'll tell you.

Grab -> throw to ground -> spit on them as they recover

cheap, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well throw already takes out a lot of ki, and plus u have to charge up a spit.. there probably wont be enough ki just saying

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dabura would be a great addition imo, i agree with most of the ideas here, and if u remember he has sum sort of hidden power thing, then he unleashes on gohan, i think he would be a great character to play as... the spit thing could get complicated though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom