• wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the throw thing is a problem. So definetly needs a long charge, and high ki drain. But I do think he needs to be able to move. Otherwise he'll never hit anyone with it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, spit doesnt go in a straight line, i think if it were included, there should be a charge bar, the longer the charge the further the spit would fly, and staighter... still have no other ideas for it though :\

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
why not just make it the same as a disk, instagib, but instead of using the sliced model afterwards, it uses a stone model.
With such a fast paced game going on, whos gonna wanna pause it to wait to be turned back from stone?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea, more different characters! Dabura is unique, and he's kinda funny, and so would turning people into stone be.. Course, you should have a pretty high charge time, so you cant just spit someone you flung to the ground into stone =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about stone will leave you immobile for 20 seconds? that time limit will end when dabura is killed. =)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
How about making it so that the spit is an instant kill, but leaves a statue that stays there until it is destroyed, like the candy ray is, it makes the snack and then if buu doesn't eat it, it stays there until he does, the statue could be like that, the player spawns again but the statue stays until it is blown up.

I probably could have worded that a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom