Could Someone From The ESF Team Tell Me How Far Through They Are With The 1.3?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you be honest and just say you missed threads like this. >_<

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so going to make a thread like this once a week from now on.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could always cry in the POTW thread every week.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what reason?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so that we can keep some secrets to ourselves.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so that we can keep some secrets to ourselves.
Hold a contest. You put up the percentage bar thingy...but you blank it out, and people have to fill in the blanks.

The person who comes the closest is revealed, and off of that, we can all guess the level of completion.

I mean damn, I was hoping with all these videos lately, it was like 80%, but from comments made on the forum, it's closer to 30%.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hold a contest. You put up the percentage bar thingy...but you blank it out, and people have to fill in the blanks.

The person who comes the closest is revealed, and off of that, we can all guess the level of completion.

I mean damn, I was hoping with all these videos lately, it was like 80%, but from comments made on the forum, it's closer to 30%.
Maybe they're 30% done to reaching 80% or 80% done to reaching 30%

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I propose a dare: a race between ESF's release time from this moment onward and the fattest guy in this forum circling the entire planet using running, walking and swimming only.

I bet on the fat guy 100$.

Jokes aside, team doesn't get paid, therefore I can't see the reason to rush them, especially after you saw what happened to KotOR 2 when it was rushed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I understand that the game will be done when it's done, but maybe the team could do something like the team working on NS2 did.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/progress

:)

Just to give any sort of idea. ^_^
I like this idea!!! It must be done, of course you can miss some secrets:smile:

1. Raven: "we do have something like that for the team."!
2. Think about Xmas update!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to do the math and assume that 4/10 maps are done, 5/10 models are done, and 27/1000 animations are done.

We know the combat is finished, though.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, you know. I found a way to get animations into a game ridiculously fast. one character has OVER 512 animations and I can get him ingame in a few hours :p yeah.. Im the man...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So, it's 512/5000 animations.

:(
Or maybe there are more than 1 fully animated characters, so let's assume it's probably around 4000/~15000
So far the new non-hammer(or w/e the name is) maps we've are Namek,Inside Buu,Cell Games,Planet nearing destruction(Hell),Ice Wasteland.... and city... maybe. So i assume that besides touching up those maps they still got to make: Kame house? Radditz landing? A Rocky Wasteland? Supreme Kaioshins Planet? Snake Way w/ North Kaio planet? The hell if i know.. also not to mention optimizing the mod to work properly after such numerous changes and additions(like the new physics or so i've heard) to a more than 12 years old engine
Perhaps it's best to leave the assumptions to ourselves and just enjoy lookin at the screenshots and watchin awesome gameplay vids like the melee tutorial. Now deliver the Xmas teaser trailer

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, you know. I found a way to get animations into a game ridiculously fast. one character has OVER 512 animations and I can get him ingame in a few hours :p yeah.. Im the man...
only??? god DT you suck! Why don't you have 1000 animations per character?!?!?!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol cause you homo....
I cant think of what else to make.. rofl..

we pretty much have everything you think should be possible already created.
Swoop + Blending
fall into run blending
specific jump animations
Melee Animations
more than you thought of beam animations.. 11 animations for a single beam attack to function.. lol.

I think the only animations I have yet to make are those facial animations we were talking about in another thread. Just gotta see if I can persuade the coders to give me that ability :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom