Could Someone From The ESF Team Tell Me How Far Through They Are With The 1.3?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth, stop smoking weed.

G-Bear
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I propose a dare: a race between ESF's release time from this moment onward and the fattest guy in this forum circling the entire planet using running, walking and swimming only.

I bet on the fat guy 100$.

Jokes aside, team doesn't get paid, therefore I can't see the reason to rush them, especially after you saw what happened to KotOR 2 when it was rushed.
Ill start running I guess.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
to corect you it's a delay of 1 year

Best answers
lol cause you homo....
I cant think of what else to make.. rofl..

we pretty much have everything you think should be possible already created.
Swoop + Blending
fall into run blending
specific jump animations
Melee Animations
more than you thought of beam animations.. 11 animations for a single beam attack to function.. lol.

I think the only animations I have yet to make are those facial animations we were talking about in another thread. Just gotta see if I can persuade the coders to give me that ability :)
how about a diff set of animations for each character or for certain moves/combos
incase u got 2 ppl with the same character and they both pull the same combo/move they wont look like they are mirror fighting.(would that work?)
also is there a way to make it smoother when going in and out of charged flight, i think.

another cool idea if u guys make it so as someone speeds while flying up the outer field of view gradually blurs or gets speed lines goin, intensity depending on the speed

also when vegeta is flying around when hes swooping around or whatever (charged flight) it would look better if his legs werent so stiff looking when he strafes left to right or flying straight. maybe add some ambient leg movement. looks funny now when u change direction quickly while flying and his legs are all sticking out
might just be a vegeta thing, idk o_o

oh and the way the hair flows in the game is hawt, can u also make clothes move in the wind?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
When you change direction he puts one leg in front and does as if jumping off a wall.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I some odd feeling in my right toe telling me that well have it just after DukeNukem Forever II's 3d expansion "Revenge of the evil darktooted cucumbers" or my right toe might be trying to tell me something totally different!

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
2 years and so has been a long time now and not released to the

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
It's hard for us fans to wait but i bet it's even harder for the team when we're putting so much pressure on them and question their decisions(although i don't think there is anything wrong with giving constructive criticism :p)

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Can not stand people who are devastated because this game is really too long, etc.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
MrMasj has been here since 2001. Hes one of the old folk. He knows how things work. Though if you look at his post youll see he was making a joke.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Can not stand people who are devastated because this game is really too long, etc.
Tell that to the people who have been here since the early days. (2001-2002)

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I fear that they will wait until the end of the world's only released the day before

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, one thing is for sure! Everyone want this to release ASAP. Some are more patient than others, that's the way it will allways be.

I my self have a hard time waiting.. Its like really, there is no other game that i would rather play than ESF:F.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, one thing is for sure! Everyone want this to release ASAP. Some are more patient than others, that's the way it will allways be.

I my self have a hard time waiting.. Its like really, there is no other game that i would rather play than ESF:F.
Half-Life Episode 3, or Half-Life 3. Cry of Fear, The Rising Mod, Dear Esther remake, ectera. But yeah, ESF is in my top 10 most wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom