Corrupt a wish

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thy do but then god comes and he screams **** YOU ALL RETARDED PEOPLE and revives them all,and the world 2

i wish they'd release 1.3 :D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They release 1.3 that is super destructo bot version 1.3, its wrath comes painfully and swiftly and soon humanity as we know it becomes extinct.

I wish deoderant wasn't so cold in the morning :(

Best answers
Your deodorant becomes refreshingly warm in the morning but then a giant hand reaches down from the heavens and pimp-slaps you square in the face for whining about something so mundane.

I wish it would rain.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but then it starts to flood. Your house , your belongings and everything you own get washed away in the flood , & you yourself end up commiting suicide as you can't imagine life without the belongings you treasured

i wish Religious groups & all charities would never bother me at my front door again

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, instead they bother you whilst you are sleeping, in the shower, on the toilet, and when you're watching tv.

I wish I could taste time.

Best answers
You're able to taste time, and it tastes great! But due to the seemingly infinite nature of time, you gain 48792714893309428042071289.4 pounds by merely licking it, and half your memories are wiped away.

I wish I had the strength of FIVE go-rillas.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get the strength only to lose control and smash everything in your path godzillia style untill the u.s airforce shoot you down with nearly every fighter plane they have. You are put down because of all the destruction you left in your wake , with the damage bill heading into the trillions of billions of gazillions of dollars.

i wish my tooth brush could speak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It speaks but all it does is complain of how bad your breath is.

I wish my job didn't have me standing outside in the cold for 4 hours.

Best answers
Granted, but now you standing out there for 3hrs instead

I wish i had a cuppa tea right this second

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get a cup of tea , but someone put laxatives in it and you end up going to the toilet heaps , but when someone else ends up going when you need to go , you end up peaing your pants and crapping yourself :p

I wish i had a logitech mx518 mouse

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you get one but it's full of (SH**) and begins to speak ugly to ya think by itself after 5 mins the mouse 2 clicks my computer / C right click windows / delete after areU shure he clicks VERY shure and BUM

i wish for distructo disk

Best answers
you get your distructo disk, but krillin goes after you and kills you for stealing his attack -_-

I wish they would show a special about what happens to FUture Trunks after he kills cell and how he fights Buu...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do, but Akira never developed that storyline before he died, therefore, leaving it in the hands of a 15 year old child who only posesses the artistic skills to draw stick figures. The story is a three-episode long filler with nothing but them talking and trunks sitting around the house watching Tom and Jerry.

I wish, for, a women who's 100% female, Lisa-Ray complection, Vida Guerrerra's ass, Halle Berry's hair (from swordfish), Big natural tops, who doesn't have any STD or infectionus desease, with great body smell, teal eyes, all her teeth, all her limbs, no cancer, no molucular deformation, no fever, just all ready to give hawt seckz to me on the most confortable bed in the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. Did I mention she was a sadist?

I wish I the average movie was worth watching. *points at Fantastic 4*

Best answers
You and me both. But now the average movie is Herbie. The original ones. They're so average that absolutely everybody watches them, meaning you can't.

I wish I was tired so I wouldn't be owned for work tomorrow.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but since you choose to sleep rather then work , you find the next day you get to work that your services will no longer be nessacary (in other words , YOUR FIRED \o/!!!)

I wish I was a god chef in the kitchen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a god chef in the kitchen but the god chef of the toilet slaps you.

I wish my WoW server didn't have its max player limit capped with 500 less people, resulting in a queue just about anytime you attempt to log in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but it is now 501.

I wish mah Xbox magically turned into a BIG cookie that can play PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PC, DS, PSP and GBA games. And it regenerates everytime i try to eat it.

Best answers
Granted, it plays everything and regenerates everytime YOU eat it. But then someone else gets the munchies, and your wonderful gaming confectionery is no more.

I wish my brother would realise he's being out of line, to every single person in this family.

Best answers
He does end up realising that and ends up killing himself in guilt

i wish i was bruce lee and didnt die :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom