Corrupt a wish

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You arnt in school you are in the army and its 10 times worse cause you have a baddas drillsargent.

I wish id be a professional football player that never gets out of shape :p

Best answers
Alright. You get kicked out for the thought of using steroids :p o_O

I wish I had an infinite amount of wishes and could never be corrupted by the corrupt. If it was corrupted then the corrupted would have been uncorrupted because the wish of mine can't have corruptable wishes

Best answers
you have an infinite amount of wishes that cant be corrupted.....but as soon as u get that wish u get hit on the head with a brick and live as a vegetable until your family decides to pull the plug.

i wish....the same thing!!
someone think of a better answer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get an infinite amount of uncorruptable wishes and for a month or so it's good. Then you realise your life has no meaning because you have nothing to reach for, no targets and no goals. You become depressed and wish you were happy but it brings you false happiness, so you wish it was real happiness. Eventually you spend your entire life wishing for things without enjoying the outcomes. You wish yourself to have targets and then you wish they were met. You realise the futility of life and wish yourself dead, not realising you can't wish yourself back to life until it's too late :devsmile:

I wish for a room made of speakers.

Best answers
you get a room full of speakers but when you try to sleep the blast you out the window at random

I wish I could fly like an Eagle

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay I could branch off from the words "jack into" :devgrin: buut for my non-warning record, id rather not risk it.

You jack in to the matrix...But it's the same as real life (duh)

::Edit:: Sorry Rocky :talk:

I wish I had a wish

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have a wish, but I corrupt it. D:

I wish Chakra-X made a wish...earlier

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he did but you missed it ^^

I wish to live in the Matrx knowing how to doo all the stff Neo did

THX for the idea Chakra

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a previous version of Neo and thus die when the Matrix is reset.

I wish I was Totally Omnipotent.

Best answers
Your wish is granted, but unfortunately the genie you used to make the wish is hard of hearing, and as a result, you are now Totally Incontinent. Geriatrics have got nothing on your bladder problems!!

I wish I knew what Rocky plans on doing for his party if it rains tomorrow (which it most likely will).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You now know them, but they involve you dressed in drag clothing parading down oxford street. (For the many of you who don't live in Sydney, Oxford street is where all the cross-dressers and homosexual people live.)

I wish I didn't have a mental image of Silent Bob in drag.

Best answers
You don't. Instead you have on of Boris in nothing (except his body hair I guess...). Enjoy!!

I wish I wasn't so lame.

(/me fishes for compliments)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*/me dies*

Since I die you don't get complimented, instead I haunt your dreams with the same images of Boris that killed me.

I wish Bob didn't just ruin my life...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish for a lotta things i guess

a new comp (with all the top performing crap that i can't be bothered to post , to long)
to become a super saiyan (meh , crititsise it if u want , the only question is , what would u do if u could go ssj & or beoynd)

a real life dream : havge my own computer store & or cafe or the both in the one location

btw , does any1 in aus live around the north shore areas (turramurra , pymble , hornsby , wharoonga ?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're meant to corrupt the person above you's wish before making your own...

and you're only supposed to make one wish, i'll attempt to corrupt all at the same time.

You get your new comp, which is the first of many in your new computer store, which is fantastic and makes lots of money, then you become a super saiyan and whilst powering up you destroy everything, including yourself who gets burnt alive in the store which had no fire alarms and/or sprinklers.

I wish god didn't invent ****roaches (and if you don't believe in god, I wish ****roaches never evolved from the primordial goop of existence.)

G
granted, but humans evolve into roaches :p

i wish that everyone would respect me

Best answers
Everyone respects you. But you die from too much respect.

I wish for... um... UHHHHHH.... a good life that can't be turned into anything bad or mediocore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your life is good in fact life turns into the movie Pleasantville, and that movie sucked.

I wish I wasn't feeling like poo.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but meh , you are feeling like pooh

i wish that everyone would constantly stop looking to my past and go "oh , look overlord ' this is your past on these forums" & stop spamming/flamming me with lame comebacks/bag outs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People completely forget your past actions. However, due to your continued attitudes and actions, people form the exact same opinion of you. Now dont you wish you hadnt wasted a wish on something that stupid?

I wish I could finally play Master of Puppets on my guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom