Corrupt a wish

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK but that only works for 1 wish and you already used it ^^

I wish that the next person makes a wish (corupt that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent Bob said:
as they're dairy products, they can't really serve any other purpose other than feeding you
I really should have thought a bit more about that :p

Anyhoo, I corrupt your wish in making a wish, which means I can't wish properly and end up saying something ridiculous at the same time;

I wish OMG BOOBIES for the ability to control hornets. Note: I am CONTROLLING the hornets, which means they are not stinging me, nor am I eating them or having them rectally inserted.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOu control hornets but you are to harsh to them and the make a revolt. So you get eaten alive.

I wish for a brand new car (Mr.Threpwood) !

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get a brand new car, but Ravendust steals it from you in a feeble attempt to escape the hornets that are coming after him. He crashes and dies and THEN gets eaten alive, leaving you car-less yet highly amused.

I wish I was it was my 18th already.

Best answers
It is, and you get completely and abolsutely trashed, and have "teh sehks" with a woman who is rather large. In fact she is so large she has to be towed around in a trailer. And while you are "doing the deed" with this lady friend, you are towed around Sydney and made a fool of on the Channel 9 news. They even bring Brian Henderson out of retirement to make fun of you. I'll see you at the partay.

I wish I knew how to make a better sig + avatar. (Damn my lousy photoshop skills)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are granted mad photoshop skills and dedicate your life to improving your graphical representations, unfortunatley, all this time chasing after the perfect zen sig means you have no time to post!

I wish Rocky would fly me over to his party already, cmon, it would be an awesome 18th present.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get a helicopter ride to the party. And the pilot is Rocky. Unfortunatly he dosent know how to fly that thing and you crash on a deserted island and get eaten by canibals. THE END ^^

I wish to get the cake since Rocky got eaten ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get the cake but unfortunatley (for you) I paid off Silent Bob to poison it seeing as I thought Rocky wouldn't fly me over and I was filled with bitter resentment.

I wish I could set fire to people on my MSN list who think it's appropriate to condense their life story into their screenname thus rendering all conversation with them pointless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Set fire to them but seeing as how the percentage of people who have their life story in an msn nickname is close to 99%, you inadvertently set the entire world on fire, of course this is fun for the other 1% for a while, until they get to close and also catch on fire. At this point hell goes out of business because earth has become hell and Satan is pissed so he comes after you for the rest of eternity.

I wish people would stop corrupting me into being dead and dividing my cake up before it has been bought. (Assuming I have a cake...)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK no more cake wishes. But we start with your presents instead ^^

I just wish i can get to the party (if there is aney and if i can get a plane -_-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I invite you, but you have to calm as the stripper since we don't have one yet, needless to say everyone is horrified and pelts you with cake bits.

I wish we didn't waste my cake embarrassing Grega.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Assuming I have a cake...)
I'd have bought you a cake...

Anyway, we don't pelt Grega with the cake (who goes on to do a successful show) and sit down and eat it. Unfortunatley, we eat way way too much of it and because it was Heroin Cake, we all ascend to another realm of pain-free consciousness. We wake up the next day handcuffed to zebras floating down the south pacific ocean in a barge made of fire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:!!!! You didn't make a wish...

I wish Raven made a wish so that I'd be able to corrupt it for my own amusement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dammit, I was in the zone. The zone of being unable to write wishes.

I wish MGS3 was longer and involved more Johnny Sasaki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its longer and involves that guy...naked, floating in space, eating a pie...You're so horrified by John Sasaki's morbid and grotesque appearance that you throw up on your ps2 causing it to melt from your stomach acids...you're most unhappy.

I wish Raven would come visit me.

Best answers
He comes to visit you, and just as he gets inside your house, a meteor falls from the sky and hits him in the head.

I wish I wasn't dying (effin flue)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not dying, but you get the clap but it's not fatal. But do you REALLY want to live with that?

I wish pokemon was popular again!1!!111

G
..... o_O thats not very hard to corrupt

granted, pokemon is popular again.....thats pritty corrupted to me lol. nah, ill corrupt it seriously.
granted, but a new anime gets release called pokedude and every creature, or 'pkedude''s name begins with poke.
for you see, those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

i wish that everyone in my school would stop beating me up and teasing me.

Best answers
They no longer beat you up or tease you, they just molest you now.

I wish Chakra-X would change his sig, cuz it's giving me a seizure x_x

Best answers
He changes his sig, but now it jumps up and down...and flashes more colors! yay!!!

I wish i wasn't in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom