Corrupt a wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get the money you need but when u walk into the store and ask the person behind the counter he says all sold out. you come back next week and when your about to walk into the store a robber comes and steels all your money >:0

i wish that i get a perfect mark on the quiz i did today for science

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get A+. But you forgot to learn and you have a suprise test wich turns out to be F- (if that exists).

I wish id get a free version of WOW totaly legal and fully working :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get it, but you are lumped on the same server as Rocky who constantly bugs you with "d00d omfg look @ my it3mz" and proceeds to follow you around and steal your kills.

And i'm not afraid of him seeing that, seeing as he's playing WoW right now anyway, probably doing the above to some poor random guy :p

I wish boobs were sentient and had qualms about being covered.

Best answers
you get your wish and nakid drunk men eventually rule the world

I wish spammers lost more money than they earned

Best answers
I didn't know they earned money at all...*shudders*

They lose so much money they all start robbing you to pay their internet bills, which due to the large amount of pr0n they download, means you can't afford to pay your own internet bills.

I wish I wasn't grounded. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not grounded, unfortunatley you're replacing your graphics card at the time and because you're not grounded the static flows through your body and completley fries both your cards :( (I know it's a double meaning)

I wish wasps made honey as well as bees.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They make honey but as soon as you want to get it a wasp army of round 1 million wasps attack you :p

I wish that beamspamers wouldnt beamspam XD

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't beam spam, they spam you with viruses which causes you to crash to desktop and they melee spam your AFK body.

I wish Ravendust was stung by the very wasps he was trying to get honey from, and wasn't so jealous of my WoW that he doesn't have.

G
i dont quite get that (i read ravendusts post tho) but still
ganted, ravendust gets WOW also, and becomes less jelous of you, and spends all day doing noob things which you point out to him, but he kicks your ass whenever he sees you, and will always be 10 levels above you. :p

i wish that i had lots of DS games which would not ever be stolen ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get them but because of the quality and the fact that you can take it with you anywhere, it becomes latched to your retinas and you can't see anything but the screen, which is good for a while, until you walk in front of a train.

I wish Rocky's WoW disc turned into wasps.

G
granted, but they do his evil biddings- and he sends them to destroy you. which, they do. you soon become a pile of sore aking wasp stings ^^

I wish that i didnt have to go to school tommorow (although i proly wont anyway lol)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted but you go for a drink and get hit by a bus cause you had a glass to much (A glass, maby more you shoose XD)

Me wishes a paintball gun so i can go shoot people and still not kill them XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, you go on a colourful shooting spree but the gun jams and the nozzle clogs, the paintballs get compacted together and explode, and paint goes all over you :eek:

I wish I had dominion over dairy products.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
You're not grounded, unfortunatley you're replacing your graphics card at the time and because you're not grounded the static flows through your body and completley fries both your cards (I know it's a double meaning)
Wow...that's some damn good work, I wouldn't have thought of that. Kudos.

Anyways, you have dominion over them but as they're dairy products, they can't really serve any other purpose other than feeding you, which they do a tad over-ambitiously. You end up the size of a small family car before you realease them from your control.

I wish my mum would pick up my Joe Satriani ticket already.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She does, she picks it up off a scalper who printed them on crackers, although tasty, they prove useless as a means to get into the concert.

I wish my lame WoW server wasn't always down...

G
granted, its not always down, it is up for 1 minute every week.

i wish that everyone in the world knew that i have a DS! w00t!
please dont applaud, just throw cash B) lol

Best answers
Granted, everyone does know, and then everyone plots to steal it in a style similar to "Oceans 11/12". And you can't afford to buy a new one because you spent all your money on games for it, which are also stolen.

I wish I had an account at SomethingAwful Forums.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get an account and start posting there. But soon you get banned for not being Awful enough.

I wish to drop an anvil on my neighbers head (dont ask why -_-)

G
granted, but your arms come with it- and, your neighbors head is made of re-inforced titanium steel. lol

I wish that i had all the DS games, and that they wouldntbe stolen lol >_<

Best answers
Alright done they just dont work they need to be cleaned

I wish that my wishes are untouchable and could never be corrupted by the corruptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom