Corrupt a wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but meh , you are feeling like pooh
Hardly a corruption :S

You learn to play Master of Puppets but only through excessive practice, unfortunatley you get huge blisters on your fingers so while you *can* play it, you plain don't want to.

I wish I could play...anything...on the guitar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You literally can play anything. There is no riff too complicated, and no solo too fast for you to play. This brings you great fame and recognition, but you end up dead when, during a drunken party on your personal jet, you step out of the plane stating "Im going for more beer!" This having happened before the release of your first album, the world quickly forgets all about you.

I wish I had some poutine, 'cause Im hungry.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have poutine except for some strange reason it tastes like boiled cabbage

I wish that I didn't forget to make a wish and that my wish somehow involved Raven getting his head cut off by rusty coat hangers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ I wish the Birthday Boy made a wish...so I could blow out his candle...of life. ^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You finally get to make you're wish, Only you forgot what you were going to wish for and then you're time is up and you get spanked to death by Haku

I wish WoW would finish downloading already! >=(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It stops downloading, after your computer crashes 14 times causing a system failure and your whole computer plus network needing to be demolished. You are a sad sad boy.

I wish I remember ALL of what happened last saturday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh ho, you've left yourself open for this one...

You sit down and have a cup of coffee, and slowly the events creep back into your mind. The night began by doing 20 vodka shots off a 60-year old, STD ridden, $5 hooker, after which you proceeded to fornicate wildly with a russian transexual named Gregore. Afterwards, you eat a bad curry and get a violent burst of diaoreagh, and for some reason feel the need to bathe in it. You steal 48 rolls of toilet paper from a blind nun to clean yourself with and you get condemened to eternal hell.

I wish for pie.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*unzip's pant's , then grab's the apple pie and run's to the bathroom...*...*Come's out 10 minute's later.."sigh of releif....."* walk's up to raven dust... "-snif-uhhgh.... here's you pie.. uh.. Don't mind if the uh......eh... icing is a little bitter.... oh and it uh.. might still be warm.."...
*Ravendust(bunnie) take's a chomp out of the part that had the most icing.."Mmm..-licks lips- good stuff..." then, walk's out into the patio with the rest of the guys.. and there all.. half naked and wearing speedo's.. near the pool.. not one is engaging any kind of interaction or even eying any of the hot babe's , most topless, and wearing a thong for a swimming suit.. -"Omg...*0_0*.. RavenDust?!.. no way..." *RavenDust then take's off his shirt, then revealing on his back with a large tattoo -wheres_warren still rule's, with an arrow pointing down..then the beginning of a large heart- then turn's around, on his chest it say's -Stay pure, that's your armour- with an arrow pointing down..*
0_0

I wish I could get a WoW Account off of somebody already!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get a WoW Account off of somebody but that person is banned for ever.

i wish that my pc get's faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
*unzip's pant's , then grab's the apple pie and run's to the bathroom...*...*Come's out 10 minute's later.."sigh of releif....."* walk's up to raven dust... "-snif-uhhgh.... here's you pie.. uh.. Don't mind if the uh......eh... icing is a little bitter.... oh and it uh.. might still be warm.."...
*Ravendust(bunnie) take's a chomp out of the part that had the most icing.."Mmm..-licks lips- good stuff..." then, walk's out into the patio with the rest of the guys.. and there all.. half naked and wearing speedo's.. near the pool.. not one is engaging any kind of interaction or even eying any of the hot babe's , most topless, and wearing a thong for a swimming suit.. -"Omg...*0_0*.. RavenDust?!.. no way..." *RavenDust then take's off his shirt, then revealing on his back with a large tattoo -wheres_warren still rule's, with an arrow pointing down..then the beginning of a large heart- then turn's around, on his chest it say's -Stay pure, that's your armour- with an arrow pointing down..*
0_0
Pure...ownage

Your PC gets faster, by 1mhz, however you fail to notice the difference.

I wish I owned Ravendust as much as Fatal did.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but you never will , even if you mirrored his style of play

i wish i had t1 (thou it isn't really availible to home users , mostly buissness) or the "trial" of broabnad by powerlines (achiving speeds of 200mpbs , thou raido wavescna interfier with it) or that adsl2+ (8mpbs and up)

edit: lol , i'm the one to start the next page

G
granted, but you must sell your computer to get it. and Dell has a anti-computer force feild around your house which looks like the intel-inside logo and destroys all computers that enter your house. :p

i wish that my dad had not killed my brorard band for 2 weeks. (he cut the wires and couldnt get them together again, but he bought a new cable now lol)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as u know , I HATE THOSE INTEL BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the evil blue snake , the evil orange processor)

i wish that i did not have multiple personality disorder

Best answers
Overlord you really have to learn; you need to corrupt the previous wish before you make one of your own, not just comment on how your one got ruined.

Anyways... You don't, but as a result you become incredibly boring and noone ever wants to get drunk/stoned/food with you. It sucks.

I wish I had a better job already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do, in my opinion, cleaning the toilets in the local curry hut is a better job than working at lollipops, so thats your new job. Meanwhile there's something special in that curry which forces all the customers to use the toilet before they go...and they don't supply you with a nose-peg.

I wish that i'll be a good future-uncle (my sister is pregnant O_O)

Best answers
Damn, your brother-in-law sure works fast...but yeh, thanks for the new job...knowing my luck I'd probably have to clean up your mess when your next birthday rolls around.

Your sister has a baby girl. And you are a good uncle. In fact, a little too good, and decide that her natural parents can't raise her properly. And so you conspire to kidnap the baby girl, and run off to Jamaica with her, raising her on a diet of brownies, cookies, and various other products that have your secret "herbs" in them. Then you're arrested. And raped. By Boris.

I wish I had a decent job, that doesn't involve poo, or other kinds of...stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get a decent job as a beta tester for Konami and get paid $200 an hour to play games that are a few days from release. Unfortunatley because Konami pay you so much for so little, they have to start making budget cuts on the game development, and soon revert to reviving 3DO's 'Army Men' series, and you have to play through them all.

I wish I had a magic hat that made me irresistable to the opposite secks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Damn, your brother-in-law sure works fast...but yeh, thanks for the new job...knowing my luck I'd probably have to clean up your mess when your next birthday rolls around.

Your sister has a baby girl. And you are a good uncle. In fact, a little too good, and decide that her natural parents can't raise her properly. And so you conspire to kidnap the baby girl, and run off to Jamaica with her, raising her on a diet of brownies, cookies, and various other products that have your secret "herbs" in them. Then you're arrested. And raped. By Boris.

That's cold man...real cold, and its been something like 9 months since they got married, it ain't fast, and yuck man thats my sister.

Aaaaaanyways. you have a magical hat and women from all around the world magically fall in love with you, in fact so many women are after you that you need to flee from their undying love, you move to Australia and hide out with me for a while, before I stab you in the back (figuratively) and kick you out on the street in front of a group of old women lawn-bowling. You run from their cries of love to the docks where you attempt to hire a boat to safety, however all the captains are women and wish only for your long...neck...
Failing an escape by boat you decide to swim to New Zealand, you make it their several weeks later, however you are now missing 3 fingers from an incident involving a female sea bass. Upon reaching land you are approached by a maori shaman, who turn you into a sheep.

Meanwhile I've still got all your stuff.

The End

I wish I had a giant octopus that I could summon to attack stuff, and it won't ever turn on me, or rape me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, you're a good friend...

You have a giant summoned octopus to do your bidding and because it is perfectly flawless the two of you end up going beyond the summoned/summoner relationship and get married. But the rest of the cruel cruel world won't understand your new love and shuns you from society. You end up waging unceasing octopus war on the government but the Octopus (who i'm going to name Carl for simplicities sake) thinks you're using him (which you are) and divorces you and leaves you for the female sea bass.

I wish tonights party doesn't totally suck.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You go to the party, Mostly there are only guys , you then scream out "YEAHH!! o/" then, After you walk in,Im passing pie's around with Icing... almost all of them have mold.. you immidiatly Grab one, And take a giant bite out of the Apple pie with icing and mold.. you then sqeek out in disqust "yeek!" and prance around, "Omg!(you actually say 'oh-m-g!')"and everyone stare's at you, *then Warren walks up beside you "damn I love these pie's there soo friggin' good! I love the icing the most though.." and you reply "Yeah I know!! Fatal_CobraX Make's the BEST apple pie's n' Icing!, I just can't get enough!!* *take's a chomp outta the apple pie agian..* Warren says "what are you doing idiot!".. "You have to lick the icing off first, to make the pie taste better!" you then reply *Omg1(you actually say oh-m-g-one) yeah I totally didnt know, gosh warren you sure are smart!" *you then lick all the icing off, and you actually love it, grabbing the pie with the most icing, and lick it all off and do it over and over, till there are no pie's under the roof with icing on it..*.. All in all.. you're party turned out good... then, Before you leave, you want to confess some stuff to warren so then, You go to his room (yes, the party takes place at wheres_warren's) and you catch him totally bangin' on the most hottest girl at the party, and she is moaning extremely loud (but on you're way to the rooms door you ignore it becuase you just couldnt accept it) and scream(girlish'lee too), *then you take off you're shirt revealing "Stay pure, that's your armour." with the arrow pointing to you're crotch*.. Warren yell's "OH WHAAT?!.... the hell?!* you then run out of the room revealing "wheres_warren still rules" with the large red arrow point to you're butt, and he could see part of you're butt becuase you wear revealing tight's and he notice's the giant red heart on it..and yell's *"WHAT THE F... OH MY G... YOU...DUDE! NO WAY...YOU'RE... ALL THIS TIME!!! NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!! EVAR!!" then the girl see's and then slap's warren leaving a giant red hand mark and get's up, ( I then walk in the room mirmering "holly sh...It is true..haah") then the hot chick point's (at me) and say's "You!! finish me, K' hun?" I reply "Huh?! Oh Swee-" (by this time she had already grabbed my hand) and she pull's me to the next room, |click| the door lock's..* warren then scream's at you "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!! GO HOME!!"... and so, the party was good, ... for me.. you run out of the house as you're being tortured by girl's moaning.. (yes, the girl I'm with is moaning soo much, everyone on the block can hear her, and she has multiple orgasm's too) and so,..(again) you ate ... 'icing' on apple pie's I handed out to ppl...and you wake up the next day and die becuase you find out it wasnt really icing you ate..(5 pounds of it..)..(yes it took me about a month -prior to the party- thats why the pie's were all moldy too..and Rocky had to help, but, he had to hold a girl's breast to eh..put the icing on the apple pie's..-we were in our own home's we just brought the pies with us when we came-) and then you die...=O then warren see's you're dead body on the news, and yell's "Oh My GOD!! MY WISH CAME TRUE!! (he then wish's for other stuff that wont happen -becuase you're already in hell-) and warren hated j00 for evar!..=O till he died and went to hell too.. then he .. what ever there is more then hate, 'd you..
no hard feeling guy?..XD

I wish I didn't have to stare at the pie's when I was ... icing them..
Fatal, ban evading is bad for you! ~O.P
*EDIT*
uhh.. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom