Corrupt a wish

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Sure, you don't have to reboot your computer anymore just to listen to a CD. But this is of course due to the fact that ME has absorbed the function and now no matter what you do there's no way in hell you can EVER play a CD.
You know, that actually happened. Both my C: and D: drive stopped working...
-

You get a library of books, but it's all the same book, Dr. Suess' Wacky Wednesday
-

I wish I could get the Neptunes to design this beat, currently in my head, that would revolutionize the music industry.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wish is not granted. You also get your arms cut off by bigfoot.

---

I wish I had a PC capable of running HL2 on the highest of settings smoothly while retaining the good qualities of life, my copy of hl2, and my loved ones.

Best answers
That was... cruel...

They perform the tune, and the revolution is that the song gives the intruments minds of their own, and they hunt you down and beat you into a bloody pulp, and they use your bones for stands.

I wish I could wish I had a wish

Edit: Ah, dammit, Chris, I wanted that one...

Best answers
Your wish is granted. You can now wish for a wish. You get THAT wish, and you use the wish it gives to wish for Eternal Damnation, for whatever reason, and you spend eternity in Hell as a result.

I wish I could pass English this year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you pass english, but fail in everything else (if your not taking anything else, then you lose your job/significant other and/or use of limbs)

i wish i didnt run out of cherry coke... or black absynthe for that matter >_<

nZ

Best answers
your wish granted but you die a week later for drinkin too much of it.

I wish I was pro bball player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You become one, but you also get an urge for living sheep..

I wish the next person who posts in this thread has an incident, and a monkey begins living in his "behind".

Best answers
You find a gold coin, only to realise that the golc value is so crappy you'd actually have to pay more tax on it when you sell.

I wish I had a stairway to heaven.

Best answers
Your stairway to heaven suddenly crumbles dropping you into Hell! Muhahaha! :laff:

I wish I could have Goku's powers!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You do, but goku is a gooch and no one likes you.

I wish I killed a guy with goku powers.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You kill a guy with Goku powers but then you remove his Goku mask and find out that he was really your long lost cousin Albert who you all thought died in a freak shower accident involving a tub of peanut butter, 2 frozen chickens and a goats head. You are driven into madness knowing that you were the one who killed Albert and decide to attempt to recreate his dream by performing said shower experiment, however it doesn't go according to plan and instead of being a Goku's power-man you become fused with the shower and are forced to watch as your old 85 year old grandmother showers every 4 hours.

I wish I had a bowl of vanilla icecream with chocolate topping and no form of bodily waste materials inside as well as anything else that would be considered yuck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You eat it all, but you want more..but their isn't anymore. So you hang yourself.

I wish the power of 5 supercomputers in the palm of my hand. And they have 0 flaws.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get the power of 5 supercomputers in the palm of your hand, however they are super computers from the 50's

I wish i had more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have so much more it crushes you.

I wish I stuck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You stuck to a submarin as it went down 3k feet.

I wish i was you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you get dumped by your girl (true storeh >;O)

i wish i was dead

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You died, but your 5 other counter parts lived on (true storeh >;O)

I wish people would stop beliving in "god"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People stop believing in "God." He gets pissed and actually shows up, damning all mankind to subsequently be his manual labor *****es in heaven, where we each have a huge-ass boulder that we must needlessly roll across a field all day and night, back and forth, for no reason.

Haha, I got this one now!! I wish Lindsay Lohan would flat out refuse to ever have sex with me! HA!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turns out she's a necrophiliac and a transexual . . . too bad for you that she carries an ice pick into the bed on that fateful night and manseches your bottom.

I wish people would stop trying to come up with the unbeatable wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom