Corrupt a wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get turned into a homosexual then to find out theres not one single man on the entire planet.

I wish i could do the matrix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can, but the Matrix consists only of *** pron after you learned it.

I wish every person who has sinned would go to hell. RIGHT NOW! Mwhahahaha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that includes you then, for theft of peoples intelectual and physical property in the form of any song youve downloaded >_>

i wish people would stop downloading stuff for free and robbing me of my hard earned moolah!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone quits downloading stuff. However, you make less money since nobody is downloading the game and giving you word of mouth advertising. But it's okay. We all know that software makes more money off of royalties than copies sold.

I want two wishes.

I wish I wasn't an A-hole to Kathleen earlier tonight.

And I wish I could be at a party where I could at least drink a little instead of chaperone my little brothers to a church dance thingy.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People stop downloading music, the world falls into chaos as nobody can be bothered buying music, gangs form and they rob the local music store stealing everything including used cd's by Perry Komo. The world falls into shambles and musicians are headhunted and put into cages and made to play non-stop until they die. You are caught and made to play for George Bush who finds you attractive and makes you into his personal assistant where you live until the end of time.

We'll leave that because its too hard to press backspace

You were nicer to Kathleen, so she takes you to your bedroom, there she handcuffs you to to the bed and robs you blind. This however helps you to get out of taking your siblings to the church party but when your parents come home and find you naked handcuffed to your bed you not only get in trouble for being naked but also for ruining new years for your siblings. You are so upset and embarrassed that you walk off a cliff destroying F:C forever.

I wish I had some form of food related product.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get pizza and you eat the entire thing...to find that it is poisoned and you died.

I wish Half-life 2 ran at 200 fps on all high details and at 1600 x 1200.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does, on your immortal enemy's computer. He calls you to mock you severly every day. Even records demo's on hi-fidelity DVD formats for you to enjoy . . .

I wish everyone a horrible New Year!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happens, but Cucumba also loses without intention vs mastergamerx in FC. (that has to hurt)

I wish HL's engine would be stronger, so ESF could be even better than it already is :F

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halflife's engine becomes so strong it takes over halflife 2, all the hl2 fanboys turn insane and start riots, they break into Valve and kill everyone preventing hl3 from every happening but they don't stop there. They continue their destructive path which eventually leads to utter chaos. People live in outhouses for safety purposes as the smell of many years of poo drives the fanboys away. However outdoor toilets have no power outlets so nobody could ever play ESF again.

I wish Hwoarang would ref my fight (I'm wishing this again because it still hasn't happened and I'm waiting to lose so I can do better in round 2)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wish is not granted . . . corruption at it's simplest. Inversion.

I wish for an end to this sentence other than the one I will write.

Best answers
You get your wish though the only difference is a gramma mistake.

I wish I had more wished to wish for

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get your wish, but in doing so, you step off into the depths of insanity. Wishing for more wishes becomes your life, and you hoard them, warding off possible threats with incoherant babble, spit, and an unkempt appearance. Regretably, when the men in white coats come for you, you wish to destroy all those who are a threat to you, inadvertantly killing everyone on the planet except for yourself.

I wish combat mode had never been introduced to Natural Selection.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man. Karrde gets his wish, saving millions of NS players from one of the *****iest ideas ever to grace such a good mod.

However, because you spent your omnipotent wish on preventing a play mode on a computer game, word gets out on the street, and you are quickly the subject of extreme public derision. You can never get laid, and this in turns throws you into a deep depression and eventual suicide. Take heart that at least those who know the truth will remember you as the man who saved NS.

I wish I had a cheeseburger right now (no mad cow in it either.)

Best answers
You get a cheeseburger composed of racoon genitals.

I wish I could get an uber 1337 PC that can run Doom III at 200 fps

Best answers
You get it.. And the second you start playing the comp burns.. Becous the bether the comp the more danger that it will burn...... And so you end up with a smoking crate...

Quote:
Need to stop playing Prince of Persia worrior within >_>

its warrior LOL with an A (sorry had to point that out)

Using prince of persia terms...
You lose the dagger while in slow motion thus keeping you in slow motion forever

I wish that no one would corrupt this wish >_>

Thx for the spelling mistake... But its Warrior within.... Not sands of time... He dosent use dagers there...... It long history.....

I wish i became a Sand Wraith from Prince of Persia Worrior Within.....

Ha!!!! try to curupt that wish... If ya dint play it. you dont even know what it is... And dont go watching into the internet what sand wraith means becous it will give you wrong info..... For this case....

I really Reallly.. REALLY!! need to stop playing that game... >_> <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't need to play the game to corrupt it. I shall take on your challenge.

You become the sand wraith from prince of persia, this is very dangerous too society in general who form an alliance against you. The newly formed gang hunt you down to the very ends of the earth. You eventually get captured and have your head removed and your body crucified on a cross made of solidified poo. This outrage leads to the church going on another holy war to hunt down all solidified-poo-cross-makers, but since nobody knows where they are the church goes bankrupt on this deal destroying christianity forever and paving the way for Jehova's witness to take over the world and thus ending the existence of the universe.

I wish I had less free time on my hands.

Best answers
Your wish in granded... You work yourself to death. =]

I wish a hangover was a neckless... >_<

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hangovers become a neckless, a twisted, immovable, and mind bending necklace that comes with extended warranty.
-

I wish I didn't have to reboot my PC, just to listen to a CD. (stabs Windows ME)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, you don't have to reboot your computer anymore just to listen to a CD. But this is of course due to the fact that ME has absorbed the function and now no matter what you do there's no way in hell you can EVER play a CD.

I wish Metallica would sound like they did back in the 80s.

-Karrde-

Best answers
They sound like they did in the 1880s... in which time they weren't around... and therefore do not sound... and there's no more Metallica..... w00t!

I wish for a library of books

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom