Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAY! that's good news, can't wait. Oh an Andy, I couldn't take a look at your animation yet, still having some problems with the internet, will try soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have ref_kamehameha_charge finished. Im still working on the control animation so ill post them both soon.

Best answers
Rayne said:
I have ref_kamehameha_charge finished. Im still working on the control animation so ill post them both soon.
Awesome man! I just had a bad day, but you managed to turn it upside-down! Can't wait to see the anims, I bet they're sweet :D

Well, guys, the new idle animation is done. :) The other one was 1-framed, so it doesn't count =/

Argh! :p Something is wrong with rapidshare O_O I can't upload it! :( Do u know any other free sharing website?

And Ravendust, for the love of God and all that is almighty and good on this world, UPDATE THE LIST MAN! :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man ANDY tien gonna make it in esf 1.3??? can you give me the list so I can see what it needs to finish him post the list here :D :) thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you're talking about general things - if I'm correct, all Tien needs now is animations, and Andy has been doing a wonderful job at them, as well as Rayne. I'm sorry if I forgot any others who worked on the animations. o:

As far as I know, the model, skin, sounds and attacks have all been made. o:

Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
man ANDY tien gonna make it in esf 1.3??? can you give me the list so I can see what it needs to finish him post the list here :D :) thanks
The list is in the first page :) But it's not up-to-date. *Shotguns Ravendust* :devgrin:

If you would like to help out, the program we use is Milkshape 3Dand the reference that you need can be found HERE

Thanks for your interests! ;)

Best answers
Andy011 said:
The list is in the first page :) But it's not up-to-date. *Shotguns Ravendust* :devgrin:

If you would like to help out, the program we use is Milkshape 3Dand the reference that you need can be found HERE

Thanks for your interests! ;)
Hey why don't you ask **** Chenney to help you take out Ravendust. hahahahahahaha just thought you guys would like something to laugh at.

Best answers
urm.... yeah.... anyways lol

So, Rayne, how're the KHH anims doing? :)

EDIT: I'm back! :laff:

Here's the die_fall_down_hit anim :)

BTW, you might wanna play it with Windows Media Player or something bcos u cant see a thing in Winamp. It's too short :p which is NOT a bad thing :D

Best answers
Andy011 said:
urm.... yeah.... anyways lol

EDIT: I'm back! :laff:

Here's the die_fall_down_hit anim :)

BTW, you might wanna play it with Windows Media Player or something bcos u cant see a thing in Winamp. It's too short :p which is NOT a bad thing :D
WoW andy that was fricken fantastic but theres one thing i wnat to add. Isn't in 1.3 there is going to be dissenegrstion thing when you die also. Just wanted to remind you if you already are working on that anim. thats great and im supporting you all the way great job.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Andy011 said:
Theyr both still finished except for a couple things. Unfortunately I wont have time to work on them until the end of the week, which will be the beginning of summer vacation for me. You can expect a lot of animations to come starting next week as a result. Very nice death animation btw ^^

Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Hey why don't you ask **** Chenney to help you take out Ravendust. hahahahahahaha just thought you guys would like something to laugh at.
Maybe I'm just a complete retard, which I'm not ;/, but I don't get the humour here... is it political, or something? Does Cheney model/animate? I'm lost guys, help me find my way here.

I'm lost in a sea of stupidity.

Relevancy Edit: Also, Andy? Gang? Good job. You all have the full support of 'El Scruff, the Tester of Awesome'.

Best answers
Thanks man ;) ^^ I'm sorry if anyone thought I was dead or my interest for this died or anything... but I've been really busy. Education is a priority, u know.

Scruff said:
Maybe I'm just a complete retard, which I'm not ;/, but I don't get the humour here... is it political, or something? Does Cheney model/animate? I'm lost guys, help me find my way here.

I'm lost in a sea of stupidity.

Relevancy Edit: Also, Andy? Gang? Good job. You all have the full support of 'El Scruff, the Tester of Awesome'.
HAHAHAHA :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheney shot an old man mistaking him for a quail with a shotgun while hunting.

I'm at the bottom of the sea of stupidity, i'm on the seabed of retarded, combing it for unintelligent lifeforms to eat to lower my brainpower. Every time i've gone to edit the list, something's happened (internet cuts out, I get a phone call and forget...) I will attempt it now however. Very sorry, Andy :p

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Cheney shot an old man mistaking him for a quail with a shotgun while hunting.

I'm at the bottom of the sea of stupidity, i'm on the seabed of retarded, combing it for unintelligent lifeforms to eat to lower my brainpower. Every time i've gone to edit the list, something's happened (internet cuts out, I get a phone call and forget...) I will attempt it now however. Very sorry, Andy :p
No problem ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All done o/

Nearly half-way! Remember you can edit some of the animations you've done to create others on the list.

Best answers
Hahahahahaa i knew you guys would get a crack at that. Thnx for all those who laughed. Ohhh yeah goo djob guys your half way. Don't give up now! ohh and andy did you answer the thing about dissenagration thing?

Edit: Ohh yeah and Andy are you like a wiz at animation cause it seems you get them done fast!

Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Hahahahahaa i knew you guys would get a crack at that. Thnx for all those who laughed. Ohhh yeah goo djob guys your half way. Don't give up now! ohh and andy did you answer the thing about dissenagration thing?

Edit: Ohh yeah and Andy are you like a wiz at animation cause it seems you get them done fast!
Hehehe, I'm no wiz. xP As for the desintegration, I figure that the ESF team should do it, because no such feature exists in Milkshape (the only program we use). I think it needs programming, rather than animating.

EDIT: Oh and Ravendust, ref_kamehameha_control is Rayne's work, no longer mine. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of funny that the word D I C K was asterisked-out because of the filter...Yes indeed, you are as lost as a jellyfish on the mountain of neverending thirstiness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom