Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hehehe....

donnierisk said:
I tried Ms3d...
Don't worry! ;) At least YOU ARE trying to help :D

So, Rayne and TehMuffinMan, how are those anims doing?

@TehMuffinMan: Don't worry about a thing, u can sign up for as many anims as u want and can ;) It's not like if I was to do them ALL :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im still working on the final adjustments for the swoops and that tribeam charge. Considering my final exhibition coming up in a few weeks, Ill try to work on them as much as I can.

Best answers
What's that song's name?

QUICK OFF-TOPIC:

KidBoy17 said:
Understand why I am Almighty.
What's the name of the song? It's great! :D Even gives me the "almightiness" sensation ;)

Best answers
Sigh...

Cold Steel said:
Yep, keep em coming dood.

Omg Wheres.. how could you evah ditch that bleach sig =/ It was teh pwn.
Hehe... u might wanna look again at his sig :laff: I think it's better than the last one. :)

Best answers
Well...

It's wednesday and the mid-terms have ended :laff: w00t! But, I don't think I'm gonna post any anims today... =/ You see, a friend is coming over and... I think I'll spare his life this time and not bore him to death with milkshape xD xD xD:laff:

...maybe next time I won't...?:devgrin: who knows?

EDIT: Oh and BTW, for the ones that also liked the song, it's calle "Schwarze Sonne" :) Thanks again, Optimus Prime ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, so did your friend enjoy his stay? Lol also once I was busy mapping then my friend came over, thhen he had to watch me making maps for like 2 hours, lol, I think he was bord as hell.

So then are you gonna start making animations at the end of weekend again probably? Well again good luck!

Best answers
donnierisk said:
lol, so did your friend enjoy his stay? Lol also once I was busy mapping then my friend came over, thhen he had to watch me making maps for like 2 hours, lol, I think he was bord as hell.

So then are you gonna start making animations at the end of weekend again probably? Well again good luck!
Lol, sorry, I do realize I've been a bit inactive the past few days =/

Thankfully, he enjoyed the stay and I avoided using milkshape :p It's so painful to watch how he gets bored and fakes he's impressed instead of bored LOL :laff: So I decided not to open milkshape =P

The reason I've been so inactive is bcos i was busy trying to get myself into the US (Ultimate Saiyans) clan... not doing too well, tho. :( I'll try to make an anim now :)

@Black_Gohan:
QUOTE:
http://members.lycos.nl/cl3rcx/1stemet2d.jpg
Manehambamboomoboobies111gahagah :fight:

*Translation*: Nice pic! O_O :laff:

TEH EDIT: SWIM_BACKWARDS done ;)

SWIM_BACKWARDS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good! I like it, I like it alot, great work andy! Why do you have an anime pic?... o.0

off-topic:About the US clan, I could train you since I own my own clan and all, but where do you live? I live in South Africa, sothe ping will be like 500 ^^

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Very good! I like it, I like it alot, great work andy! Why do you have an anime pic?... o.0

off-topic:About the US clan, I could train you since I own my own clan and all, but where do you live? I live in South Africa, sothe ping will be like 500 ^^
Lol, the anime pic is DarkSniper's new sig... yeah...

Well er... I don't think we could really train then, 'cos I live in South America =/

Glad you liked the anim :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how could we get to a tien model to somebody's sig...?

Best answers
Err...

mf29 said:
how could we get to a tien model to somebody's sig...?
You mean place an image of the Tien model in you sig? Just upload the image here: www.imageshack.us

Completely free. :)

Um... just forget the whole mess with DarkSniper's (YES, I HAVE REALIZED IT'S BLACK GOHAN'S) sig... =S I see it's confusing everybody. I'm with another guest right now so... sorry :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
You mean place an image of the Tien model in you sig? Just upload the image here: www.imageshack.us

Completely free. :)

Um... just forget the whole mess with DarkSniper's sig... =S I see it's confusing everybody. I'm with another guest right now so... sorry :(
NO, i meant how could we get from the topic of a tien model, to talking about someone's sig....

Best answers
Aw here we go again... so sorry.

donnierisk said:
Lol, good question... -_o

So any new animations for us to stare at? Please ppl, I don't want all this work to go to waste, please!
Hmm... look, I already told u guys what would be the answer to me not doing any animations... :S I had to study, there's a Spanish exam on Saturday, 2 to 4 pm GMT-5. Plus, I have to gather around with some folks at college to do a group work from 10 to 12 EST. I will, however, do an animation pretty soon, don't worry. I'm sorry, but I have been pretty busy lately. I'll make it up to u guys, ok? ;) Be cool, my intentions to make this baby included in ESF 1.3 still stand. :)

Best answers
Good work andy ide like to see another diff char in 1.3 so keep workin hard at it.

Best answers
Well u guys...

There's a friend coming over so I had to do this in a bit of a hurry, but it doesn't look bad. :)

THROW_RECOVER_BACKWARD DONE!!! :D

I hope you like it! ;)

Finally, the Spanish test is done! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom