Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This isnt going forth at all... :cry: And i was hoping to see tien :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er.... what are you talking about? o.0 who said that it isn't going forth, adny just posted another extraordinary animation now...
Great work Andy! Spanish must have been a pain in the @$$.

Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
This isnt going forth at all... :cry: And i was hoping to see tien :/
Wow, you sure are ungrateful, you know that?:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 Don't listen to him, man, he obviously doesn't know how well the project's been going lately, mostly thanks to you. :yes: <3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
tribeam charge

Heres the ref_charge_tribeam Ive been working on for a while. What do you think?

ref_charge_tribeam

Im going to be kinda busy for the next couple weeks until schools out, but Ill try to get some more done before then. Ill be able to work on animations more over the summer.

Best answers
Waaaaaaaaayyyy better than ANY of my animations, man. Waaaayyy better. Great job!!! Thumbs up!!! You own!!! I take my hat off!!! I bow to you!!! :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice animation Rayne. The hands move to quickly. Try slowing it down a bit. Do the animations in front of a mirror and see how your hands act and such.

Best answers
Meh, you're being too realistic about that. Remember, it's DragonBall Z, not real life. The animation is fine as is, there is no need to slow down hands movement. It doesn't matter how you do it in real life, what does matter is how you use the series as the reference. I have seen millions of times such fast movement, even from characters such as this one.

Anyway, nice animation again, Rayne. Also, if you want, please do the kamehameha animations, 'cos I'm having a lot of trouble doing them... it's the arms "bug" I commented earlier... it's so annoying. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea the reason he moves so fast is because it is Dragonball Z and all... In the clip I was referencing his arms moved with one frame animation basically. The part I may need to lengthen Im thinking would be right before he makes the triangle, when hes clenching his hands.

Ill give the Kamehameha animations a try Andy and post them soon :yes:

:edit:
Also, if Ravendust wants to give me the right Tribeam sound, Ill sync Tiens lips to whatever he says.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be cool Rayne, hehe, I'd stare at Tien the whole day long, lol.
Well Rayne you're also doing a good job along with the other few animators here, keep up the great work! :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nice animation rayne, only thing like you said is that he opens his hands a little fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you look closely you may notice that his legs pause for a split second, also i think the speed needs to be raised. Also would be cool if you could add some movement to his soulders and upper body :)

Best answers
I'll keep that in mind. :) Thanks, Dark Sniper! ;)

I loved your sig... LOL just kidding! :laff: It was Black Gohan's sig and I wanted to make a lame joke but I didn't read carefully and thought it was yours :p

Why am I even talking about such a nasty experience...? o_O lolz

BTW keep in mind it was my first near success at a running animation :p Any other day, I would want to break my computer out of frustration xD

Aaaahhh but wait... did you use winamp to play it? I'd suggest you use BSPlayer or such... =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm Andy, nice animations i dont see that what phonso means though.

@rayne, the ribeamcharge looks freakn awesome =) hope to try it out once ingame.

gj guys.

Best answers
Yeah, I don't think the legs are paused or anything, but he's right about the shoulders and body thingies... I should give them a-moving :) I'm right on it actually :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the only reason why i think phonso was saying that is because, when the right leg comes back to the frame 1, the leg comes like directly and unsmooth back, means, add a frame between the last and the one befor the last, and make the leg go back abit smoother.

uhm i just want to make sure, did you animation in the right position? if you look up the esf animations, you see that the model goes down till the Pelvis joint is in the middle of the grid. I hope you dont have to redo all now >_<

Best answers
Yes, the pelvis DOES go in the middl of the grid :) I'm not THAT much of a noob in ESF animating don't worry :laff:

Edit:

Well, here you go:

NEW TURBO_RUN

I think it's waay better than the other one :) :yes: The key, in fact, was to make him like "jump" with each stomp he makes while running :D

Well... do u like it? ;D

Anyway, Rayne, have you started with a kamehameha animation yet? I really don't know how to make one without having, once more, one of those damn bugs :S Come on ppl, talk to me!

Hmph... nobody's replying... do you still exist? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading it now, sorry, I am writing exams atm, so I'm not gonna be that active online for this month...
Looking at that animation now, dialup, download is slow.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I started the KHH animation. It should be finished this weekend so ill post it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom