Not open for further replies.
TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Please excuse me

Please excuse me for my rude and insolent behaviour, I checked the entire thread, but must have missed that link. I am very sorry to have been so unobservant as to miss that link. Please accept my apologies.

Best answers
So far...

donnierisk said:
Soooo, anyone make some progress yet? I am probably now gonna learn animating, I'm just getting my stuffs ready and I might help out a bit.
none of the animations that I've offered myself for are done PER SÉ, they just need a bit of enhancement and... well it's like if they were still in alpha/beta stage (not all of 'em tho...). ref_powerup and ref_powerup_charge need a little bit of improvement; by the time I feel they're good enough, I'll send them to ravendust... they're doing well for now, tho. fly_powerup and fly_powerup_charge, on the other hand, might need a little extra work. I'm saving the flying animations for later... fly_fall should be pretty easy :) so I'll get right on it. ;)

*UPDATE*
FLY_UP AND FLY_DOWN ARE DONE :D

*NEW*
I'VE POLISHED UP REF_POWERUP AND REF_POWERUP_CHARGE THEY LOOK SHWEET NOW. :) BTW, I WANTED TO LET U GUYS KNOW THAT I'VE ALSO DONE A SWEET REF_PREPUNCH_BLOCK ANIMATION OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED. I KNOW I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR IT, BUT I JUST COULDN'T RESIST IT :p. I'VE ALSO MADE 2 MORE SOLID ANIMATIONS (WHICH I WASN'T SIGNED UP FOR EITHER): die_fall_up and die_fall_up_hit. The first one might need slight arangements but it's OK :) Well, that's all!
(How's the rest doing?)

Best answers
Shucks...

donnierisk said:
Now THAT'S what I want to hear, dude, you're my hero, that just made my day, I'm raelly glad you did that, you need a medal. :)
Heh... :smile: thanks man! :) I promise you my best! ;) :yes:

EDIT: So... donnierisk... how are those animating lessons doing? :)

Best answers
Btw...

I need to know a thingy or two... u see I haven't watched the series in quite a while... and I was wondering... how does Tien CHARGE his tribeam? I've already done the ref_tribeam_control sequence, but when he charges it... does he just hold his hands in front of his third eye or does he like swing them left and right or... I dunno or does he slowly raise his hands to the third eye or what? :scared: I really can't remember. Oh right, ref_autopunch done :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I remember, he just holds his hands into a triangle form(nothing special if I remember correctly) and then just zooms in maybe and shoots the beam oh and well done with the animations! :)

Best answers
Actually the way tien did it was that he held his hands like how he fires the tribeam and charges it. hope that helps

Best answers
Yep!

Kamicciolo said:
Actually the way tien did it was that he held his hands like how he fires the tribeam and charges it. hope that helps
Actually, that did help! Thanks donnierisk and kamicciolo! :) Now, @ Ravendust:

I have noticed that, by the time I'm done with an animation that requires Tien's arms to move around, (Bip01 L Arm1 and Bip01 R Arm1) a few polygons kinda hang out of his shoulders and stuff... I guess those are polygons from the torso or something :confused: Anyways, in order to make the arms animation more "universal", try assigning them like this:
_
/ \
| |
\_/

The red line is a part of the arm that's INSIDE the torso and connected to the shoulder. This way, the torso avoids the risk of being included inside the L/R Arm1's or L/R Arm's assignment and the Arms are more free to move around. Just a thought, because I don't think I'm the only one getting these bugs. I mean, you did say you would resking Tien neways, right?

Remember: IT'S JUST A THOUGHT!!! ;) And sorry for the rude private message I sent ya when I missed that link. :(

EDIT: ref_charge_tribeam, ref_control_tribeam, ref_charge_kamehameha and ref_control_kamehameha DONE

SOMEBODY STOP MEH!!! :D

Best answers
Is Tien going to have his multi-form attack thing?

Best answers
I dont think Tien will have multi form cause that would be more of a transformation and thats already decided

and seriously Andy calm down with the animations there'll be none left:shocked:

Best answers
Kamicciolo said:
I dont think Tien will have multi form cause that would be more of a transformation and thats already decided

and seriously Andy calm down with the animations there'll be none left:shocked:
lol ok sorry ;D But I gotta say this, I mean I offered myself for this animation since the beginning... fly_forward and fly_fall done.

Best answers
LOL

Kamicciolo said:
i was only joking man do as many as you like dont let me stop you
Ok I can't believe I fell for that XP hahahaha :laff: swim animation done. :p

Best answers
If you decide to do dodon ray/dodompa and need some refs i'll get them for you ok

Best answers
Kamicciolo said:
If you decide to do dodon ray/dodompa and need some refs i'll get them for you ok
Heh, actually funny u should mention that... :rolleyes: Send them away man :D... whenever u got the time :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey I finished the foreward swoop and side swoop animations (I may adjust them), sorry it took a while but ive been kinda busy, but ive got a problem now. I used a system restore point from before I bought ms3d and now it thinks i havnt bought it. I cant find the registration or anything in the files, can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom