Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he has them, because he said that he could of saved them....who knows, maybe he finds it somewhere, sometimes I find stuff from ten years ago on one of my cd's or a hidden foder, hehe, love it when that happens.

Well Mellitus, you're very brve and I hope you can manage, I would love to do animations...if I could, but good luck to all and hope this works out!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@Cap J:
No, I guess i could finish the animations without testing them but im not sure how itd turn out looking. Id rather test the ones ive done to make sure they arent awkward or timed wrong first...

Best answers
Just wonderin if anyone wants to send me the files:p i'v been itching for the past couple days to start this project... so the sooner the better! plz and thank you

Best answers
was the model at the first post the one who won the old competition?

and for the matter, I think that tri beam is like frieza's fingerlaser
only with no trail, and bigger impack

since obviously dbzing its instant, and laser is the only attack thats instant as well
that goes for the coding.. but lol heck why is it asked here?
I mean.. the animations has very less down to nothing to do with coding, right?

btw ontopic#2 :p :
I remmember in the old thread that eventually everyone concluded and agreed
that Tien has 2 types of Tri-Beam_like attacks
I dont remembmer the full story about it, but I know they knew it from the old db show
where he did 2 different types of attacks

now as for real ontopic work
hurummz.. on that.. since u need difference the the 2 positions would be:
type one: http://www.blackgoku.com/dbz/bios/tien1.jpg
type two: http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5082/tientribeam13pl.jpg

thats just imho, u can see there that he holds his hands in 2 different ways
and on that too, "MAYBE" prime fire = type X and alt fire = the other type... :p sorry if Im posting some noob posts here.. Im just uber tired right now eh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mellitus said:
Just wonderin if anyone wants to send me the files:p i'v been itching for the past couple days to start this project... so the sooner the better! plz and thank you
yea ravendust.. he needs files =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When was I elected the leader of this project? I only made and stickied the thread because i'm a Modelling moderator. Of course now i'll take charge. I'll aquire the skinned model from Wheres tonight and then pass it around to anyone who's put their name down and is still waiting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, sorry for being like this, but you are probably the leader now, who am I to judge anyways.
I just don't want it to die out, I know i'm overreacting, but I really don't want to see this fail for a second time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry about it, donnie, hopefully by tomorrow morning everyone who needs the files will have them.

If you want you can go to the suggestions forum and make a thread about attacks or stats or whatever, all the official Operation Tien threads there have long-since died.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, shame okay, I'll try, but first I need to think of some suggestions, oh yeah I forgot, only the discussion of the model, skins and animations allowed in this thread, well then I'm gonna try and think of some ideas right now! XD

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Out of curiosity, is the pic in the first post the most up-to-date skin?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another will more than likely be done.

But atm I cbf, so someone else probs will.

.../ "Go tek!"

Best answers
still waiting for the files, u guys dont seem 2 comited to finishing this project. so if someone decides to give a damn lemma know

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
find out who has them and ive give them a good scolding,

i do have some of the files from this tien, they are the old version though. clipseh sent me an early version of the model and sent a different one to everyone else. IIRC though the newest version is probabaly your best bet, i forget what was changed between the 2 though. save for the fact my animations were no longer compatible

Best answers
Now if only we could have Operation Gotenks up and running again as well, everything would be fine and dandy =/. Anyway, I'm really glad Tien will most likely make it into 1.3 now. That would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just sent Mellitus the Operation Tien SDK, do all the animators have it now?

Best answers
I managed to get the model and the colour, but none of the bones seem to transfer. and unfortunatly that is beyond my knowledge:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the bones will transfer! :O
If that was a real human, that would be a serious case, lol, so why doesn't the bones want to transfer? Oh well, are there still a few guys doing a bit atm?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mellitus said:
I managed to get the model and the colour, but none of the bones seem to transfer. and unfortunatly that is beyond my knowledge:(

you may have to track down a smd importer,

not sure if its what you are using, but im pretty sure .3ds doesnt support bones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom