Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
29 MBS??? o.o What have you done...? x.x LOL. OK dling...

Best answers
Sorry about that.. I'll make it better next time :)

So is there any think I should do on the animation??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, sorry but I can't dl so much with dial-up, I hope they are good, well atleast you're working, that is what mostly counts, thx for that too!

Sooo....when will the list be updated, lol, probably almost 60% by now, don't you think?

Best answers
The Tien_runbackwards animation..! There is a littel bug in the video, the head is dancing around, and there is a littel boks in the start, but it isent in the animation.. So what shall I do with it?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
shuyin, thats not how tien's eyes acctually are, so well...that wouldn't make sense to chance it to that, plus it looks worse. keep up the great aniamtion progress guys!

Best answers
The die_simple animation (Ore shut it be the die_forwards?).. I dont no how to fix the bugs in the video, but there isent any bugs in the animation! so what do you think about it?:) Cant you use it, ore is it not good enough..?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
55% only for TIEN or Chazo to ?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
(was just going to pm this to wheres_warren but his inbox is full :( )

Hey. If you do plan on reskinning Tien, i'd like you to look at this little critique picture i done after Eclipse's Tien was skinned.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Sephiroth_Renzokuken/tienfix2.jpg

keep it up animators :)
Check the first page, that's the most current version of the skin, I think it looks a bit more accurate / better. 'd like to know what other people think though, it was origionally done by Tek, I wish I still had the before and after stuff, I'll have a look around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to say, again, that I think the animators working on Tien right now are total bad-asses and should be buried under a mountain of gifts. o/

Thanks guys. :yes:

Best answers
Thanks Shiyojin.. Sounds good, I'll be waiting for all the gifts:laff:

Then I'm happy to show you the die_backwards animation I made... But now I'm sitting here with 3 animations (Run_backwards, die_simpel, die_backwards) and dont know who I must send it to? :(

:notice: Btw I'll try to make the die_forwards, die_spin and die_backwards1 later

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey i should prob let you guys know that Im still doing my tagged animations and everything, but im still on vacation atm and dont have my pc. Ill be back towards the end of the month sometime and I have some anims to post for then... im glad to see there are a few more animators around, gj with the progress ill let you know once im back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good news Rayne, enjoy your vacation, you shouldn't worry about this, do that when you're back ^^ Oh and guldcola, great animations, but I can't help you out there, animators, answer the man!

Best answers
Ok sorry, hadn't checked to see whether the skin had been changed again since. Looks fine now...

Best answers
sigh....

john_volkov said:
55% only for TIEN or Chazo to ?
Hmmmm..... interesting question... let's see... the thread's name is Operation T-I-E-N I don't see any "Chiaotzu" in the thread name... hmmm... I don't see any chiaotzu animations either, only Tien o.o . Interesting.... Take a hint >.> We're not robots, we're human beings so you'll just have to wait for chiaotzu, which is AFTER tien is finished.

BTW GuldCola are you sure you just learned how to animate? you rock, man! :D

Best answers
heh, thanks Andy.. And ya it's not so long since I learned how to animate:D

The die_backwards1 and die_spin animation! I had a littel problem with the die_spin, but I thinks it's good enough now.. (Just let me know if it isn't)

:notice: I still dosent know who I have to send them to, plezz tell me!:(

BTW since I've done now with the animations, I'll start one the-

throw_land
throw_recover_jump
throw_recover_left
throw_recover_right

Best answers
Godd job guys. Keep it up.
And Guldcola great you're helping here.
Good luck with further animations.

Best answers
Guldcola said:
heh, thanks Andy.. And ya it's not so long since I learned how to animate:D

The die_backwards1 and die_spin animation! I had a littel problem with the die_spin, but I thinks it's good enough now.. (Just let me know if it isn't)

:notice: I still dosent know who I have to send them to, plezz tell me!:(

BTW since I've done now with the animations, I'll start one the-

throw_land
throw_recover_jump
throw_recover_left
throw_recover_right
You don't have to send them to anyone (for now). Once Tien is finished, then you can send all of your smd's as well as we will.

As for die_spin, yes it is a little bit static, you should try fixing it a little bit. And yes, I know, spinning animations can be tough.

Best answers
ohh, okay.. I thought I have to send them..

I'll try to fix the spin animation, later..
throw_land, throw_recover_jump, throw_recover_left, throw_recover_right DONE! :D I just cant stop animatin!!! (I'll post some video's of them tomorrow)

And BTW, I dont know how the dodonray attack look like, so if someone wut post some pic of it, I'll make the ref_charge_dodonray, ref_fire_dodonray to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom