Not open for further replies.
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Look at the first post in the thread
Yeah and they ar at 44% and i Did not think they will change it, so they will changeit evrytine they make some progrens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, is this still happening? I just don't want this to die out like the previous attempts, please I would LOVE to see TIen in 1.3, I'm very sorry that I can't help, but please, you guys already got so far, probably about 50% now, just 50% more to go, I'd really try my best to help, but I won't be able to make the animations correctly.

I hope you guys are still working on animations, well that's not needed, but I just hope that you guys didn't forget about this, I'd be very grateful to the guys doing all of this...

Best answers
Sorry about that

Here you go:

lay_ground2 and lay_ground2_recover

EDIT:
Ok..... don't make me start pointing ppl again.. come on you guys you gotta have SOMETHING by now (@Rayne and specially @J-dude).

J-dude, if you're having problems with tien (which I seriously doubt and BTW no offense), I know a guy that can help. C'mon you guys post something. PLEASE!

Best answers
Hey, I just got a question.. Is tien only going to have chautzu (don't now how to spell it) as a buddy?? Isn't he going to have yamcha as a buddy to?? Because if krillen, tien and chautzu is going to be in 1.3, I'll thinks it would be sad if yamcha is left behind...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Tien-ers. I'd like to help. Is there anything I need in particular?

EDIT: Don't expect anything soon. I'm currently taking a foreign friend to places.

Best answers
Guldcola said:
Hey, I just got a question.. Is tien only going to have chautzu (don't now how to spell it) as a buddy?? Isn't he going to have yamcha as a buddy to?? Because if krillen, tien and chautzu is going to be in 1.3, I'll thinks it would be sad if yamcha is left behind...
Yeah Yamcha should be included... if I had the nervs to bust my balls for animating him as well... I know this is a moderator thing, but please stay on topic. One more thing: if you don't know or realize how UNeasy is animating, please spare us.

Now back on topic:

@The_2nd_Son:
I suppose you already know how to animate. Whether you use 3D max or Milkshape, I suppose it doesn't matter. BUT if you're using 3D Max, search around the topic (Page 13 if I'm not mistaken) and follow the link Nuttzy posted. Download the SMD Importer and/or exporter and follow the installation steps. However, Milkshape is meant to support that, but if I were you I'd just install the SMD importer for 3D Max, since users of such programs consider Milkshape very user-unfriendly. I happen to agree, J-dude, 3D Max animating is much easier :). You were right.

Anyways, here's the SDK: http://rapidshare.de/files/14444899/Tien.rar.html Thanks for your interests, we need all the help we can get. Don't let us down ;)

ok THROW_RECOVER_FORWARD done! :)

Best answers
Sorry I dont now have to animat.. But I'll like to download it and give it a try! But do you have to pay, to download from rapidshare?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W00T! those animations are some perfect pwnage right there, great stuff man, you're making me cry.

Oh and no you don't have to pay to dl it, when you click on the links, just scroll down and choose "free" then you appear at another screen, type in the code they give and click on the download link they have there.

Best answers
Thanks donnierisk!! finally I can download form it, heh...:D

Btw nice animations:yes:

Best answers
Here, more tears for Donnierisk :laff::

WALK (THIS IS ALSO THE WALK2HANDED ANIMATION)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I know you hear this alot and all andy, but great work, i really like and appricat what your doing, it's awesome, keep it up, your my only hope :p.

Best answers
do u have tribeam animations done?

Way to spam up the thread with unnecessary quoting ~Dust

Best answers
wud he have 1 of the most powerful attack ever in DBZ? the attack he used against cell? that move is super powerful considering hes even weaker than freeza and he can stop cell.

wud he also have kamehameha cuz if i remember correctly he can mimic attacks with his third eye...

on estimate about how long will it take for 1.3 to come out? u think u guys can estimate a percentage on how much they have done?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zxzkilme said:
wud he have 1 of the most powerful attack ever in DBZ? the attack he used against cell? that move is super powerful considering hes even weaker than freeza and he can stop cell.

wud he also have kamehameha cuz if i remember correctly he can mimic attacks with his third eye...

on estimate about how long will it take for 1.3 to come out? u think u guys can estimate a percentage on how much they have done?
ESF 1.3 release date: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=64359

I don't think they will give him the Kamehameha wave since he only used it once (or somewhere around that amount). About the tri-beam, that might be added though that's up to those who are working on the Tien project.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can't really say which attacks Tien will be getting in 1.3, because there really hasn't been any affiliation between the ESF Team and Community Team, aside from what they've requested and what's been produced. Attacks that have been (or will be) animated/sounded/sprited for are;

1. Melee
2. Ki Shot/Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Dodon Ray
5. Kamehameha
6. Tri-Beam (how the team want to implement this is up to them)
9. Eat Senzu/Throw Senzu

The estimations for Operation Tien aren't related to the 1.3 project as a whole.

Any suggestions for Tien can be made in the Suggestions forum and not this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom