Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I broke my hand and have alot of free time i'll have another crack at animating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
List updated. Sorry about the lack of updates, but i'm currently living alone and without the internet. I'm at my parents house for a few days so i'll update it again before I leave.

The new percentage is 66%, keep 'em coming! If anyone wants to tag the last few untagged animations there won't be any confusion (two people working on the same anim without the other's knowledge). Kenny-DK, I watched your animation vids and you got the hang of animating fast, you follow crits well and i'm glad you've decided to help out.

@Wheres - If you want to do some of the untagged animations i'll be happy to add you (back) on the list =]

Regarding Chiaotzu, when Operation Tien was given to us by the team, the agreement was that Chiaotzu would be his buddy. As a result we need to provide a full Chiaotzu model with skin, sprites and sounds. If the model is made proportionally to fit Krillin's skeleton then it'll save months of time and effort constructing a whole new set of animations for him.

I'm happy to do sounds and sprites for him (unless Logan wants to), I just need to talk to a couple of people before getting Chiaotzu's project up and running. Watch this space.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, almost ready :) will u publish it also to esf-w or something?

Best answers
Thanks Ravendust! I'm just happy to help:)

But you got something wrong! I did the tumble_forward and tumble_forward_recover animations, it was not TehMuffinMan:warning:
Ohh and by the way tumble_back and recover DONE!:D Made a short clip! (I'll like to tag the rest of the tumble animation!)

And I got the permission (Thanks TehMuffinMan:yes: ) to do the following animations
deadback
deadsitting
deadstomach
deadtable

I wut like to tag them to...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about that Kurilin for Chazo i seen a Kurilin in a model that was verry small from DB that culd realy be Chazo skeletron , model was on esf-world

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes yes that model it's the smallest ting i'v ever seen , this culd realy be chazo skeletron

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got my computer fixed so im going back over Tek's skin edited by me.

Before:

After:

What now? Be very critical.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks good. The original was, IMO, a little too yellow, and yours is an improvement, I think. :yes:

Other than that, I don't have anything to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yes yes that model it's the smallest ting i'v ever seen , this culd realy be chazo skeletron
yup, but that sucks as if it is now, definently...
think about those poor people whom play with it evm right now ? :(

And from that Tenshinhan model atm, really nice one!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude this was about Kurlilin Skeletron it culd work for chazoo, as his skeletron

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chioazu's (sp) legs and arms are much shorter, he will need a custom skeleton.

On second thoughts, you may be able to get him on guldos skele. Though guldo may be to wide.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wheres said:
On second thoughts, you may be able to get him on guldos skele. Though guldo may be to wide.
You might have something there.

It could work. As Guldo is a buddy himself, he'll have any buddy-specific animations too.

Best answers
Yea hes' at 70%. Way to go guys. MAn if i knew anythin about animating or how to model i would help but i don't just keep going guys. Ohh and uhhh Kenny-DK your pumping out animations left and right dude. YOur fast.

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
I've got my computer fixed so im going back over Tek's skin edited by me.

Before:

After:

What now? Be very critical.
The hands look too dark for the rest of the skin, and the rest of the skin is good enough.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but will they give you the Guldo skeletron ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom