Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what it's DodoRAy i'v never seen it (i'v never seen DB)

Best answers
john_volkov said:
what it's DodoRAy i'v never seen it (i'v never seen DB)
You've never seen DB? Meh, it's just Tien's base attack. It's Dodon Ray. But really it's Dodonpa.

Best answers
kam! said:
KHH and Dodon Ray
Tribeam as well :3

john_volkov said:
so what attack's will Tien have ?
1.melee
2.ki blast
3.Generic beam
4.Tri beam
5. ?
6.Solar Flare
7.?
8.?
You have obviously forgotten to read the list in the first post once more... -.-

Anyway, u guys, I wanna apologize (yes, once more) for not doing any animations lately... finals are approaching, and my mother's naggin pl is increasing... she's soon gonna transform to a 10x pl lol.....................................
*lame joke* o_O *Uncomfortable silence......*

Aaaaaanywho.... vacations are coming july 13th, and I got like 4 weeks from then. Don't you worry a thing, the anims are gonna start raining from the sky. ;) But, in the meantime, let's just turn mp_plcatchup to 1 and start studying lol :laff:

EDIT: BTW, J-dude, how are the animations going? :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I forgot about chouzu....but if you guys still want him and plan to animate him and all, I will do him after Super 17, let me know.

Best answers
What tranfsormatons will Tien have?
just a buddy Chaozu or something like Piccolo throws his cape away??

Or maybe this 4 arms Tien thing... ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonOdin said:
What tranfsormatons will Tien have?
just a buddy Chaozu or something like Piccolo throws his cape away??

Or maybe this 4 arms Tien thing... ;-)
Maybe the buddy system would work the best, Tien really didn't hane any transformations.

Best answers
I think the four arms thing would be awesome, would be great for ESF, but I just don't see that happening, considering it is hard enough getting a 2 armed Tien animated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, 4 arms = more epoly = more lag, especially in servers with many players, would be cool though...and like scruff said, the animating would be a nightmare.

Well I have to say all the animators that have made atleast 1 animation up to now are the best guys in the world! I'd donate 5 dollars for them for forcepit, but unfortunetly I can't even afford it myself, here where I can from that can be pretty expensive, I can buy 6 cans of coke with that.

Best answers
OOOOOOOkaaaaayyy we're getting waaaaaaayyyyyyy off-topic here; we started talking about coke O_O

Anyways, here you go:

LAY_GROUND ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG that sucksors so much!:O
Nah, you know I'm just kidding, that roxor my boxer!

ANDY animations FTW!!!! W00T! great stuff man, I really like the way it's done, lol, not that I'm an animator myself, just looks cool from a noob's eye.

Best answers
When I read the first line, I was sliding shells in my shotgun. After reading the other lines, I threw the gun away. You get to live... for now :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I REALLY REALLY want to help out, still after this long time, but I forgot how to create a face even for modeling, lol I select three vertices then I get lost... I hit a blank.

But I need to be able to make models before animating, well that's what I think, but it wouldn't help, because I'd be a major noob at it so yeah.

Oh and I'm happy that you have a shotgun, use it wisely! (in other words keep it outta ma face).

Best answers
I have a question, if the animations aren't finished before 1.3 will they wait? Oh and keep up the good work :yes:

Best answers
No I don't think they will. They release 1.3 and if Tien gets done to a patch then I think it comes in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, bit I doubt esf 1.3 will come before, I personally think esf 1.3 will still be a while before released, I just think so and Tien will be finished, it just has to be!

Best answers
Don't worry about ESF being released before Tien is done. If you guys keep up a steady pace of work and get the animations finished, then you'll be okay. Keep it up lads!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so it's there a procetej for Tien or When it's done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom