Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's thinking nuttzy, oh and sorry guys for me not trying to animate yet, i'm having a hard time with learning and I don't exactly know how the animations should look and stuff, btw can you view animations of characters through ms3d, and sorry for being dumb(I'm have a short term memory), but Rayne, andy of whoever, which programs do you use for animating and please give a link for a download, I went through a tutorial, but I was confused a bit, I can undersand a bit, Ill get it right in-time...I hope.

And another problem is, I don't have any models to practice on, anyone have any, I have no idea when it comes to modeling. o.0

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i hope im not the only one that has thought about this,

but make sure all of your animations are being made compatible with each others, it is entirely possible (since you are making your own animations) that you may have accidentally moved a single bone. effectively screwing up the entire skeleton. and mkaing any animations made from that broken skeleton useless.

there are other reasons you should check to make sure that they match up, but I just woke up and my head is still a bit fuzzy.

andy or rayne, send a few of you animations back and forth to each other in .smd format to check that they work with each other.
Yeah, you're right. We should have that in mind and... no, I don't think I screwed up any animation or the reference, for that matter. Don't worry, i'm being careful with this ;).

Besides, I'm not using the reference itself (in order not to screw up like nuttzy pointed out). What I do is open the reference, cut it down to ONE frame, and then save it as sequence. Whenever I want to make an animation, I open the SEQUENCE, not the reference.

Best answers
Andy011 said:
That's all. I'd never insult Scruff don't worry ;)
Finally, a little bit of respect around here!

Just in case my meaning was mistaken before, I'd just like to say that you're doing a great job, rising to the task where others can't or won't.

It's a helluva burden to take all on your own, :p, good on you.

Best answers
Ok then...

Thank again for the compliments... I've done better versions of fly_powerup and fly_powerup charge.

Here they are:

FLY_POWERUP AND FLY_POWERUP_CHARGE

The fly_powerup_charge picture in page 5 might have looked ok, but I can assure u they were krap =/

Best answers
Heh... OK then.

donnierisk said:
I'll pay you back one day while i'm playing Tien in esf 1.3!
OK It's a deal then ;) hehehe... :laff:

Anywho, here's run and run_2
(THANKS TO NUTTZY FOR THE KIND CONTRIBUTION - U ROCK!!! :laff:)

RUNNING ANIMATION

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was actually meant o be a single running animation andy, i wanted you tpick the one you liked most.

i only named the second "run2" because ,.. well there were 2 of them

notice i forgot to rotate the arms out sideways for that animation, IMO that makes it look like crap =\

Best answers
nuttzy said:
that was actually meant o be a single running animation andy, i wanted you tpick the one you liked most.

i only named the second "run2" because ,.. well there were 2 of them

notice i forgot to rotate the arms out sideways for that animation, IMO that makes it look like crap =\
Actually, I did. I picked 1 of them :) But it can be used for both anims :) That's why I put animationSSS. Neways, ravendust, put run and run2 done, by nuttzy :) A big thank you ;)

OK back to lil ol me :D (that sounded kinda g@y..?) <_<

wall_attacked done

WALL_ATTACKED

BTW, I just ran into one of those damned smileys from smiley central... unbelievable... u can't even move ur cursor around without getting ticked of by one of those damn things ;(

If you understand how I feel, then you're gonna love this: =P

Click---->SAY SOMETHING! :laff:

Sooo..... Rayne... how you doing with the anims?

....is every1 dead or sumthing? o_O

Best answers
tien could also have himself as buddy, that instead of transing he uses that attack to duplicate himself...

Best answers
what about mutiply have 2 bots spawn for lets say 120 sec's but the bots can do a weak tri beam with Tien then after that they fly off and fight or what ever almost like a buddy this might not be a good idea but i thought would put it out there keep on rockin guys

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah keep it up you guys.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, keep em coming dood.

Omg Wheres.. how could you evah ditch that bleach sig =/ It was teh pwn.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heres the base of swoop_down.

Sorry Im having portfolio exhibitions this week and have been busy lately.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry for the question but tien is gonna make it in esf 1.3 with chaozu offcourse?!?!? :D

Best answers
Hmmm....

I really felt like this was necessary to tell u guys, but the anims are gonna have to be put to a stop until wednesday or so :( - MID-TEARMS APPROACHING, AND APPROACHING FAST :( I hope you understand!

Son Goku[E.S.F] said:
Sorry for the question but tien is gonna make it in esf 1.3 with chaozu offcourse?!?!? :D
As for your question, Son Goku, I'd really reccomend that u try to get in touch with one of the guys in the ESF team... I really don't know what to tell ya. =\ And I sure hope we don't have to animate Chiaotzu as well, beacause if we are SO low on animators for Tien... well... imagine poor Chiaotzu. :( I just don't think there would be as many fans as for Tien. =\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So what do you need for tien can you tell me??! maybe I will help if I know .... and give me the name of that program wich can do the animations or what you need for tien... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forgive you? ROFL, that's a good one, well you should forgive us for not trying to help...
I tried Ms3d, sheesh, I have no clue what to do, where do I start, the only thing I understand is the gridline... o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom