Coca Cola Light + Mentos = dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop rogue modding dude... You have a bad habit of pulling this ****. And yes, im rogue modding myself, im aware of that. But its getting old.
Just screwing around guys, you got too defensive so quickly, and I don't have a habit of pulling rogue modding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got nothing against it really, but as I said it could be counted as spam. And that could get you a warning, which I'm sure you don't want. But then again you already know this, therefore this post I made is without purpose as well, therefore it too could be counted as spam which could get me a warning...ah damn :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only member I ever see rogue modding around here is you. But if you say so.. i'll lay off.
But how?

How could you make that conclusion, if you mean me talking with a good for vocabulary or something, that can't be it, I act nothing like a mod, I let them do their job.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread closed.
I don't know what you're doing, but you have zero authority to decide when threads get close, or any power to actually close them.

I havn't given out a rogue mod warning in a long time, but you definitely broke the streak. :warning:.

Walmart and dan, there is a report post function that you are more than welcome to use. But calling out someone on their rule infractions is also spam, because in your previous two posts, you contributed nothing on-topic to the thread, I'm going to have to serve you both with a spam warning.:warning:

Best answers
That kid writing that stuff about he killed himself with Coca Cola Light and Mentos is TOTALLY CRAP!

I have done that plenty of times just being full of coke ?.o

I made a "domino" thing with that...Did not kill me as I am still alive...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That kid writing that stuff about he killed himself with Coca Cola Light and Mentos is TOTALLY CRAP!

I have done that plenty of times just being full of coke ?.o

I made a "domino" thing with that...Did not kill me as I am still alive...
Have you maybe thought it has something to do with your weight and metabolism? There are many factors in things like this, the kid probably had a weak stomach or something. You know when you're a kid and you're sick, you get about one pill a day of the medicine you're using. As an adult, you use 3 or 4. It all depends. This is the same. The kid was 10 years old, man.

Best answers
True. The other factor that caught my attention is the height. An average 10-year-old might be like.. what? 100-130 cms tall? Imagine how smaller his stomach is than ours then. (by "ours" I mean ppl with 170-190 cms heights)

Oh and sorry for misunderstanding, Dan, I thought the kid's stomache did burst. D:

Anyway, a 10-year-old CAN die from that, simply because of the mere fact that his organs are too small to handle all that gas.

Plus you got the child's typical "curiosity", which might let him think it's somehow cool what happens to the gas in a soda when mixed with a mentos piece, and lead to something like this.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, a 10-year-old CAN die from that, simply because of the mere fact that his organs are too small to handle all that gas.
I wasn't aware you were a doctor.

The e-mail was a hoax, get over it. With how popular the Mentos + Diet Coke fad has become, if it were life threatening, or anyone had in fact died from trying it, it would have been all over the news, and there would be consumer warnings everywhere.

I'm assuming this is the e-mail Dan got, because the pictures are the same as in the power point.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/coke-mentos.shtml

Best answers
I got carried away, I meant there might be a possibility. D:

/hides

Best answers
I doubt its real. It only works in the bottle because there is no where for the gas to go so it explodes. Unless you superglue your mouth, nose, ears, and ass you wouldnt explode.

Best answers
then what would u explain!? i chowed 10 manto on my mouth each time and with plus a huge cup coke but i'm still alive..

Best answers
You sound like you were trying to commit suicide..

Thank god you only got into the manto!, I would hate to think what would have happened had you gotten into the mentos!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then what would u explain!? i chowed 10 manto on my mouth each time and with plus a huge cup coke but i'm still alive..
Alright Bunker, do it again, only this time record it and put it online in 48 hours, if you actually manage to do that, I'll believe you.

Best answers
It was supposed to be Light Coke, not ordinary Coke. And Mentos, not Manto...
I could believe that a kid can die from it, if he first drinks lot of light coke and then puts a few mentos in his mouth. The forming gas maybe could make a kid suffocate. But not to make his Stomach blow up.
But of course these are the things that cant be proven right unless you see it on the news...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
projectile vomit is the most likely case, but even then, it'd only happen if both things were swallowed together, and the reaction occured before anything reached the stomach.

the hydrochloric acid would be strong enough to pretty much strip whatever "reactive" material straight off of the mentos before the coke had a chance to do its thing (chemical bullying and all that.)

just my two cents without going into a huge scientific theorum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was supposed to be Light Coke, not ordinary Coke. And Mentos, not Manto...
I could believe that a kid can die from it, if he first drinks lot of light coke and then puts a few mentos in his mouth. The forming gas maybe could make a kid suffocate. But not to make his Stomach blow up.
But of course these are the things that cant be proven right unless you see it on the news...
That's what I said. His stomach never blew up. The PPS said that the kid died from suffocating, or choking, I dunno. And Bunker is obviously overreacting, or lying. You can't put 10 mentos in your mouth and drink a huge cup of coke, try it if you don't believe me, then tell me if a 10-year old like Bunker could do the same.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Axman stated, if attempted, you'd only throw up. If I drank X amount of coke and mixed it with X amount of mentos, I wouldn't die. I wouldn't explode. If a 10 year old tried doing the same, he'd drink less coke and eat less mentos. Why? Because his skull is smaller than mine. The effect? Less vomit.

No one dies from mixing coke and mentos. I've seen enough people on the internet and enough people in dorms try it to think otherwise.

Best answers
Well doesn't it matter how addicted you are to coke and/or mentos?

When I was a kid I would drink 3 lts of Pepsi A DAY (no bs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom