Characters in ESF: Final

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway with the Buddy system, you can control 2 of them (i mean characters) or you just control one of them, and another is a BOT! like a ESF 1.3 OB!
Pretty much. Only its a tad more complex than that ^^

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway with the Buddy system, you can control 4 of them (i mean characters) or you just control two of them, and another is a BOT! like a ESF 1.3 OB

tad more complex!

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
its been comming WRONG SECTION ROFL

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
They really need to put broly after all he is designed by Akira Toriyamaand and put other movie characters in esf 1.3. I don't see whats the problem with canon and non canon characters still they are characters from dbz not fan made. It is like esf hates movie characters. It really would be cool if there would be broly with his unique atacks and transformation. That would be sweet.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Pa1n, I love Broly and would love him in...but if they added Broly, then they'd have to add other fan favorites, ect, it'd be a never ending cycle. PLUS, it means alot more work for them. SO yeah, they're already doing so much, we really can't ask any more of them.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They really need to put broly after all he is designed by Akira Toriyamaand and put other movie characters in esf 1.3. I don't see whats the problem with canon and non canon characters still they are characters from dbz not fan made. It is like esf hates movie characters. It really would be cool if there would be broly with his unique atacks and transformation. That would be sweet.
We never put any movie charactes or attacks into the game. Nor will we. Same goes for GT. More than half the stuff in there is designed by Toriyama character wise. It still wont be in ESF.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys should really make an exception for Broly though, he's earned that right, being the Legendary Super Saiyan an all.

Also, he smashed everyone into the ground, that automatically qualifies him.

๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
i think our roster is pretty fair, we have a decent amount of characters and transformations already. Besides, what would the fans make if we made everything ^_^

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Its still a pretty decent selection of characters, im happy with it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i think our roster is pretty fair, we have a decent amount of characters and transformations already. Besides, what would the fans make if we made everything ^_^
Indeed.

Its just that we want the same level of awesomeness with Broly that you guys have with the rest.

Yes we'r selfish, live with it.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed.

Its just that we want the same level of awesomeness with Broly that you guys have with the rest.

Yes we'r selfish, live with it.
We? I don't really care about Brolly.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If we had any non-canon character out there I would have to say Pikkon. Though it would be fun to see Janemba.

But anyway, I much prefer seeing the characters we have now. Though I forgot if Tien and Yamcha were Krillin's buddies.

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Last time this seemed not to see the trailer

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
We never put any movie charactes or attacks into the game. Nor will we. Same goes for GT. More than half the stuff in there is designed by Toriyama character wise. It still wont be in ESF.
Thats what i am saying esf really does a huge mistake not putting any movie character it is like they really hate movie characters. I dont see whats the problem manga, anime,movie characters they are dbz characters. I realy dont want to see dbgt characters because it was created not by dbz creators. but puting dbz movie char would make more cooler game. I know it is hard to creat characters in the game it is not easy but we can wait for better esf character list.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than Broly, the other movie characters don't really have much going for them. Cooler would be pretty much the same as Frieza. Turles lacks any form of transformation and has fairly generic attacks. Lord Slug also lacks transformations and would probably play like Piccolo. I'm not familiar with Bojak and Janemba, although from a little reading they don't sound terribly interesting.

That's not to say that, after the release, modelers won't make them as custom characters (alternate models). That'd be fairly cool.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what i am saying esf really does a huge mistake not putting any movie character it is like they really hate movie characters. I dont see whats the problem manga, anime,movie characters they are dbz characters. I realy dont want to see dbgt characters because it was created not by dbz creators. but puting dbz movie char would make more cooler game. I know it is hard to creat characters in the game it is not easy but we can wait for better esf character list.
Oki so first thing's first:
each character has around 400 animations , each character has around 3 trans so 1200 animations per character , DBZ has around 150 + , so you got around 180 000 animations , let's say one person dose 20 animations per day he will lose around 9000 days , so tell me this are you wiling to lose 9000 days to make those extra characters that no one uses because they all like Goku or Vegeta , out of all those video games how many players have you seen playing with Pui Pui or Dodorian ? Right now in ECX what do you see , only GOku and Vegeta

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Your logic is flawed, most characters should use the same animations when transformed.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Your logic is flawed, most characters should use the same animations when transformed.
In some cases that may be true. However, with Buu, Cell and Frieza it's another story. It is a lot of work regardless, DT really deserves some praise. There's also the matter of the model itself, sprites, sound and various codey stuff. Each character will also be distinctly different, it's harder to be original with a larger cast.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, make the super-exception for Broly. That monstrous character will certainly raise the game rating (guarantee). I agree it requires more job, but after all thousands newbies like him so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom