regeneration...:laff:

Your not Very smart Are you?

Cell Has Regeneration Too DUH

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is absolutely no way in hell you can prove at all in any way that Kid Buu is faster than Cell, so drop it. Stop using speed and regeneration as your only arguments against Cell winning. Cell having an advantage over ssJ3 Goku is a big deal. Goku was nearly equal with Buu in that last battle. Cell would fight a better battle than Goku, which means Kid Buu would be relying rather heavily on his regeneration as opposed to landing blows in combat. He'd be getting hit right and left with attacks he hasn't seen before, just like Cell. Cell doesn't know what to expect, but Buu expects someone less resourceful than Buu actually is. He might expect a kamehameha and recieve a Kikoho, or charge in and get final flashed. He might end up with a hole through him form a masankosappo and get blasted with a final flash out of nowhere. He might charge up a ray and get smashed with a deal ball. There are many concievable outcomes. Cell doesn't have to lose, even if he were slower for some reason.

Take this as one example showcasing some of Cell's speed:

When Gohan first hit SSJ2 neither one of them could land a blow. Even though Gohan was significantly more powerful than Cell, he was still quite capable of dodging Gohan's blows. He isn't all that slow.

Best answers
If Cell gets eaten by Buu, he will simply blast his way out. Since they have equal PL. The reason why Buu got so strong in the series is because the energy that the slaves collected, but still. Cell has the fighting skills and brains, Buu and Cell are equal in the regeneration business. But the advantage of Cell is, he has saiyan genes.

But if Buu and Cell is going to fight, it's going to be a looooooooooong fight. But in the end I think that Cell will be the winner. He will just get stronger and stronger.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a point to be made too. When Buu survives a big blast like a kamehameha that blows him into 80 pieces he just regenerates. When Cell takes that much damage he comes back stronger than before. That might be a deciding factor.

Best answers
No he doesnt Sonic. I'm suprised how littleyou know about Cell eventhough he seems like your favorite character. When Goku kamehameha'd his arse he got weaker. Thats why Goku said "Yea, but your power has dropped a lot." then he says "Yes, but not as much as yours."

The reason he got stronger after he blew himself up is beyond me. It made no sense they just wanted it to have a cool ending.

Btw Gold, Vegeta has never called Goku by his Earth name once.

Best answers
he got stronger because he has the saiyan genes and if a saiyan has been almost killed (and i mean almost) when they recover they are stonger then before. Cell hadnt almost been killed so he didnt gain any power. But after goku blew cell up and there was only one tiny particle of cell left, when cell regenerated he gained a hella lot of power.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say just getting his top half blown off. I said getting blown into a bunch of pieces. There's a difference. When Buu got Kamehamehad it hit all of him and blew him apart. When Goku hit Buu he only hit the top half. I was talking about getting all but killed, not just a hair cut.

Best answers
Do you see thats where DBZ makes no sense? You get decapitated but that isnt concidered almost killed? Makes no sense. Buu wouldnt almost kill Cell anyways. He'd beat the crap out of him and then finish him off.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ doesn't have to make sense, it just happens. Cell doesn't need his head to survive because each of his cells retains a copy of his experiences. When he was destroyed down to a single atom he came back stronger than ever and almost totally refreshed. That's his saiyan side and his android side. When he was blown in half it drained his power out of him, but when he came back from actually being near death he was more powerful.

Best answers
No wait, DBZ follows the so called 'human logics' while Ki can beat the physics of nature and other crap that we humans discovered. Cell is not a god damn human being, he probably doesn't even need a brain to survive.

The advantage of Buu is, he doesn't need energy to regenerate. While Cell only gets stronger if he gets wounded or blown to pieces. He will regenerate and maybe, he will receive new attacks from his experiences. :] :S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And keep in mind that neither Vegeta or Goku got any limbs or faces blown off of them in the fight against Buu at the end, so Cell's regeneration would only be a backup thing that he'd resort to in a worst case scenario.

Best answers
No one can use candy attacks so how is Cell going to steal an attack he nevers gets to see? Even if the person who made this thread allowed candy attack, cell woulndt have time to copy it he would just be dead.

And Sonic that last statement made no sense at all. You only think Cell wins because you like him so much, I hate kid buu he was so annoying because I just wanted him to die and he wouldnt, but I know he wouldnt be deafeted by Cell. And when buu gets blow into a million pieces or whatever the hell, there is no proof he doesnt come back stronger. And there is no proof he does either, but as he get's more anger he get's more power and fights more seriously so when he get's blown up he would just regenerate instantly, Cell would be taken by complete surprize since for Cell regeneration takes alot of Ki. And Cell can't just rapidly fire random beams at buu, he has limited ki like everyone else and he wouldnt have enough to more than one that is strong enough as the last.
And what is the difference if buu "expects a kamehameha and gets a kikoho?" either way he would dodge it or block it, he would notice Cell charging and meet it with some mouth blast or energy ball or he would get ready to block it and send it back or just teleport around it and hit cell in the back.

Kid buu having regeneration better than cell is already proven and is a big factor in the fight, you can argue about speed but what is this about being the only arguements? what the **** is your arguement that cell is better? oh wow he can do all of the moves of teh Z fighters, big deal, since hes not stronger than kid buu they wouldnt do anything to him and he would just regenerate from them instantly.

Best answers
And that's the beauty of it, Cell will regenerate and become stronger. Buu doesn't have Saiyan genes, while Cell does.
And there are many ways of performing a candy attack, since it's just a Ki based attack. So Cell could fire it with his finger or whatever.

Buu in the show isn't that quick, Buu is just bloody tough.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not all of the Z fighter's moves were used against Cell, and neither were any of Frieza's, so you cannot be oh so sure that Cell wouldn't find one that would catch Buu off gaurd. It's like playing a game of Magic the gathering, where one person has several of the same color of card which are all very powerful and cheap, but his opponent has a lot of diversity. The powerful player is likely to come out on top if he doesn't doddle and just keeps on pounding away at his opponent, but if he gives his opponent enough time to figure out his pattern, it can be circumvented. The regeneration is a big deal, but Kid Buu is an idiot, regardless of whether or not getting anygry makes him more serious. Cell is the same way. So is everyone else. Buu was serious when he was beating on Goku too, and whenever he smashed him into the ground he stopped fighting and bragged by beating his chest. Buu doesn't take his battles seriously unless he thinks he is going to lose, and that would probably be his downfall. Any of the Piccolo Buus however would totally trump Cell in a fight, since they would know what to expect, and they wouldn't just stop fighting and watch their opponent get up and charge again.

Best answers
This topic is lame, Cell can't absorb and buu can't and can't use candy attack <-- stupid rule. And this fight will never take place, you can argue either way until the end of time and no one will ever win. How do you know Buu would just stop once he gets Cell down? You don't know that, just because he did that when he fought Goku means nothing in a different fight against a different fighter.

And this:
"Buu doesn't take his battles seriously unless he thinks he is going to lose, and that would probably be his downfall"

If something is going to be his downfall that means he is going to lose and since you say he gets serious if he is going to lose, and you also think Cell is so much better and he will win, that means Buu would be taking the fight seriously and therefore would win.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant that even when Buu is getting beat down, or hit with kamehamehas, and getting smacked around by SSJ3 Goku, he doesn't take it seriously. If Cell was getting smacked around, he would stop pulling punches. Buu doesn't start seriously fighting until he figures out that something is about to happen that may kill him, like the spirit bomb or whatever. Even though Goku was close to as powerful as Kid Buu, Buu just screwed around, whereas Cell got serious once the fight got even. That's all. And it seems to me that kid buu wasn't dancing around because he hit Goku, he was dancing around because he was Kid buu.

Best answers
SSJ3 Goku had a higher PL than Kid Buu, not close to as powerfull, so saying that, kid buu did a good job vs. Goku, since goku was stronger. The thing is, Goku wanted Vegeta to fight so he didn't use all his force from the start, then after a while he got tired of fighting and was too weak.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I don't mean to get in the middle of your argument but..

I got the impression that while Goku believed he could have killed Kid Buu, he couldn't have. When Goku tried to go all out he hit a barrier in power, he couldn't concentrate even given a whole minute to try and he lost Super Saiya-Jin 3.

Once again, sorry for butting in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom