Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buu

• Stop bothering me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
THAT BEAK WAS Gey!! The first time i saw first form cell i was like hey that looks cool but then when i saw that beak open up i was like no it didnt!!!

Im shure Buu would win cause of candy attacks and his regeneration is much faster than cells, also buu can pretty much extend or shape his body how ever he wants which gives him yet another advantage over cell.

Buu can learn attacks really quickly so as soon as cell does them he should be able to do them too unless he doesnt like them or something. I also think if cell tried to obsorve him cell would end up getting absorved from the inside out. Buu would win, Unless it was Fat buu then it would be really hard to decide(probably cell) because fat buu is so retarded. But all other forms of buu could beat cell if they had the same PL

As i read a bunchof the other replies it was funny at first at how many people dont read the question but then it gets sad cause there is a crap load.

Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
THAT BEAK WAS Gey!! The first time i saw first form cell i was like hey that looks cool but then when i saw that beak open up i was like no it didnt!!!

Im shure Buu would win cause of candy attacks and his regeneration is much faster than cells, also buu can pretty much extend or shape his body how ever he wants which gives him yet another advantage over cell.

Buu can learn attacks really quickly so as soon as cell does them he should be able to do them too unless he doesnt like them or something. I also think if cell tried to obsorve him cell would end up getting absorved from the inside out. Buu would win, Unless it was Fat buu then it would be really hard to decide(probably cell) because fat buu is so retarded. But all other forms of buu could beat cell if they had the same PL

As i read a bunchof the other replies it was funny at first at how many people dont read the question but then it gets sad cause there is a crap load.
ammm not! and i think you flame not? :rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Duece, read the thread or don't post. You must not have read anything, from the first post to the last one before yours. This has been discussed to death. Buu can't use his candy attack, and they can both regenerate from a single atom. The difference is, if Cell regenerates from a single atom or something small like that, he comes back stronger and he learns the last attack used against him. As far as Buu being able to duplicate attacks, it really depends on which Buu you are talking about. The smarter Buu already had Gotenks and Piccolo, so he had their attacks at his disposal. The Buus before that, and kid buu, lack those attacks.

Now don't make me come over there. I think you can read the thread all by yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by RedSaiya
it was with buu not?:shocked:
No it was with cell:S . Havent u watched the Goku vs Cell fight when he charged a kameha then teleported and destroyed Cells upper body.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Okay, look at the poll results guys. Buu is winning with 31 to 14.
indeed you right... :]

So finnaly this thread is close?? o_o

Best answers
Buu would win, he cant be beaten unless you have something that is many times more than his PL, like Goku's spirit bomb was. And since they are the same PL nothing Cell can do would be able to beat buu. Kid buu isnt so dumb stop saying that just because you like Cell, its fat buu that is dumb and only thinks about food, you can't beat buu if you are same PL, every time cell would knock buu down (if he could even do that) he would just come back more pissed off, all the forms of buu use rage to their benefit, they get pissed off and gain a lot of power from their rage. Cell can't compare to buu as far as regeneration goes either.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Why do you insist in believing Kid Buu is smart, he never shows any remote signs of intelligence. And as for Buu being unbeatable with equal PL, none of the Z warriors were ever at an equal PL with Buu so how can you prove this?

Best answers
None were at equal PL and none could beat him.....

And im not saying he is smart, I'm just saying hes not a retard.

Best answers
Kid Buu never talks, so you cant say hes dumb. He does however hold Vegeta hostage when Goku is trying to throw the Spirit bomb.

EDIT: Sorry he does talk. He says: "Me, not you." to Fat Buu.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody was ever at Kid Buu's PL. SSj3 Goku was somewhere above Fat Buu's PL at the beginning, and he tells Vejita later on that he could have killed him, but he wanted the younger Z fighters to do something useful. Buu is not invulnarable. How can you measure the PL of an attack like the spirit bomb anyway? How can you be so sure that a final flash at Kid Buu's PL wouldn't have been nearly as powerful? SSJ3 Goku was under Kid Buu's level and he put up a damn good fight, so why couldn't somebody who was actually at his level put up a better battle?

Rage only helps you out if you're already faster than your opponent. When Buu rages he just attacks and attacks until he thinks you're down, and then he sits around beating his chest. Sounds retarded to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because maybe kidd buu was messing around with goku because of his unwilling idea to die

Best answers
No SSJ3 Goku was stronger than Kid Buu. Goku states that he could have killed Kid Buu awhile ago but he wanted Vegeta to have a turn. but then he got tired from fighting him so long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you guys even see the name of the post?? CELL VS BUU not BUU VS GOKU!! You cant compare Cell and Goku.

Best answers
i say cell becuase he is an extremely skilled tech fighter but then again buu has the advantage of a super regeneration.. so i'm kinda iffy

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell has an advantage over Goku in that he knows more attacks and the strategies of each of the Z fighters. He knows their techniques, which means he knows the martial arts behind the techniques. He's like Goku fused with Vegeta fused with Frieza fused with Tien fused with Gohan and upgraded to Buu's PL. Now if it was the Perfect Cell from after he suvived Goku's blast, he'd also be able to use instant transmission with his techniques, giving him a further advantage.

Best answers
The reason kid buu waits around so long after he beats down Goku and Vegeta is because he knows or he thinks he is so powerfull, and he was just toying with them anyway. And kid buu is a lot faster than Cell.
What does Cell having an advantage over Goku have to do with him fighting against Kid Buu. Cell doesnt know Kid buu, but kid buu knows all the people who are made from cell, except for frieza. So in a way Kid buu knows what to expect and cell does not. Combine that with more speed and the greatest regeneration of any fighter, and Kid Buu is a winner over Cell.

Best answers
theres a hell of a lot of flaming in this thread ( its kinda pointless, its a theoretical battle, it will never happen and it can be argued forever because no one can really prove it, hehe well maybe in a few betas down the road when kid buu and perfect cell are in the game, then try it out) but still, it would be fairly even, cell has a crap load of moves and powers up when severly damaged but takes longer to regenerate, buu on the other hand has better regeneration and is a total psycho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Buu manages to make cell mad then Buu would certainly win cuz when Cell is mad ....welll...you might say his dumb

Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
Why do you insist in believing Kid Buu is smart, he never shows any remote signs of intelligence. And as for Buu being unbeatable with equal PL, none of the Z warriors were ever at an equal PL with Buu so how can you prove this?
did buu is not smart people think he smart just beacause he can

regeneration...:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom