Brolli Release Thread !!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive got the dvd with all the other english ones in my dvd case <_< his english voice is cool, its not really as aggressive as the japanese voice, its more...psychotic. it has that edge of schizo in it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shao said:
Is there an "official" English Brolly voice out there, and if so, can it be added to the pack or released seperately? I converted all the characters to Japanese to fit alongside Brolly which I don't mind at all, but I was wondering if an English component was also available to fully complete the Brolly pack.
For this pack made by us no there is not an Official Brolly voice pack. As talented as the voice guys are for DBZ (I know people say english voice acting sucks but some of the guys who do DBZ are very talented) I still don't like the sounds they make while fighting. It just lacks the passion that the japanese seem to be able to grasp so I only made it jpn version as with all my soundpacks that I have and will make.

But hopefully someone will make an english one for you guys out there.

Best answers
I have done everything i could do too get LSSJ brolly too work corectly.. No luck. started my own server SBOT3 got 2 mil nothin different. wtf... I even had WinRAR to reapir it... No luck. HELP!!!!! ARG

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love your model GG, And the skin is AWSOME, Kama , And now I just want to play ESF each time I see brolly , Especially now I can reinact some of the scenes after watching the 8th movie :D Great Job, Only minor problems with the model nothing to commit suicide to lol

Best answers
Hey, God Gundam I love this model.

I was wondering if you are going to release this model for ESF 1.3?
And are you going to release it again so it can be used over another charater like Frieza or Cell.
I would gladly replace Vegeta if he was not my Favourite character.

I would give you my wieght in gold if you would be able to do this.
Also releasing it for Esf 1.3 when that comes around would make you Godly.... ;)

The only thing I have noticed is when I got from Non-ssj to SSJ he does like a little flip, very quickly tho.
other than that my one does not suffer from the other animation faults that have been posted.

Cheers man

Best answers
when u make some fixes to this pack, would you be able to make it you can use the broly model for more ppl than vegeta, there was a brolly pack b4 which replace the cell model which i thought was better since i dont like using cell much and it also good cause of cell green aura and power up which kinda resemble broly one from movie 8.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is there a new GG aura file in the pack when it's the same sprite?
Coz i fixed the ****ty pixelized **** in the middle so its smoother now.
Little things...

but yeah im having none of the problems with the animations, one thing ive noticed though is the not so smooth transtion from the "kakaroto, DIE!" to the "hahahahaha"
maybe just smooth that over a bit, or don't even have the laughing.

Best answers
Zarmat said:
when u make some fixes to this pack, would you be able to make it you can use the broly model for more ppl than vegeta, there was a brolly pack b4 which replace the cell model which i thought was better since i dont like using cell much and it also good cause of cell green aura and power up which kinda resemble broly one from movie 8.
ya that was the nuttz pack or edit but i second this i dont think any one really uses cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually replaced krillin, he has the highest speed at his transformation =P i dont really play with brolly thoe, i just like fighting against him with everyone else at sbot3 level, its fun. and the animations for him with the krillin spot are missing for the kamehameha attack, disc, and followbeam attacks. it shows sprites but all he does is stand straight.. just a thought for those who don't want to replace vegeta

Best answers
The one thing about replacing Brolli with another character is you have to use that characters moves + speed, health and if he only transforms once and holds it....
Anyway
Good Work Guys for this Beautiful Brolli model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom