Brolli Release Thread !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the brolly is awesome guys, good job on it =P

man i'd be so happy if he was put in as an actual character ah how i can imagine.. i like cold's map too, =P. it is a little big, but the layout be pretty nice, it should be part of the official esf maps in my opinion

G
congrats :D not only is it the best pack ever, but it had the biggest team ever lol. the animaitons in peticular are rly impressive, how u maniged to get the robes and the necklace flowing so well.

Best answers
yay...btw Cap J since the last thread was closed and id like to get this out...Brolly does go SSJ2...theres pictures of it all over the place..and ill show u now
this is normal non SSJ

this is SSJ

and this is SSJ 2

as u can tell there is a diff..not only in size..but in appearance.dont bother saying its "ussj" cuz thats not a real form that Saiyans go through...the only reason "ussj" was ever even spoken was because in 1 (ONE) episode..Trunks and Vegeta come out of the hyperbolic time chamber and are stronger SSJ's..but there isnt a Base PL level of SSJ...becasue trunks turned SSJ when he was alot weaker then Gohan..and Goten aswell turned SSJ when he was alot weaker then Trunks(Teen)...aswell as Trunks(kid) which leads me to beleive that there isnt a base levelo of PL that someone must be inorder to be SSJ or SSJ 2..its a stage..that is reached by the saiyan himself...when Trunks and Vegeta left the hyperbolic time chamber they were stronger SSJ's. not "USSJ's" since all an "USSJ" really is is a full powered SSJ...trust me though USSJ is not a REAL form..<_< its just some lame name..and Brolly does go SSJ2..-_-

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.. well brollly is just a different saiyan,... he is the legendary saiyan, can't compare him to "regular" saiyans like goku and vegeta...

Even if he is ssj2... i think he could even beat ssj3

Best answers
Tuh, its not ussj OR ssj2, its lssj. Born with the power and no one else like him, he gets his own classification :p

Just throwing fuel on the fire here :/

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those that want more sprite replacements ill host the others i made on esf-world in a little while.

As for the pack good work people, gj :yes:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Diablos said:
Heh, devion, i joined your server but you kicked me D:

It is an awesome model though, props to the entire team of guys who made it.
I thought it was you :p, sorry about that but I wanted to fight GG alone :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dang!

The efforts to reinstall ESF wasn't in vain... wow, its just awsome! :D

Heck, never had so much fun pounding nameks and saiyans into a pulp... only weird and funny thing is.. "freeza kills JP" and you hear a voice "kakarotto!!" that poor guy blames goku everything. :fight: to funny.

I love it, thanks you guys, finally esf is fun again! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
yay...btw Cap J since the last thread was closed and id like to get this out...Brolly does go SSJ2...theres pictures of it all over the place..and ill show u now
this is normal non SSJ

this is SSJ

and this is SSJ 2

as u can tell there is a diff..not only in size..but in appearance.dont bother saying its "ussj" cuz thats not a real form that Saiyans go through...the only reason "ussj" was ever even spoken was because in 1 (ONE) episode..Trunks and Vegeta come out of the hyperbolic time chamber and are stronger SSJ's..but there isnt a Base PL level of SSJ...becasue trunks turned SSJ when he was alot weaker then Gohan..and Goten aswell turned SSJ when he was alot weaker then Trunks(Teen)...aswell as Trunks(kid) which leads me to beleive that there isnt a base levelo of PL that someone must be inorder to be SSJ or SSJ 2..its a stage..that is reached by the saiyan himself...when Trunks and Vegeta left the hyperbolic time chamber they were stronger SSJ's. not "USSJ's" since all an "USSJ" really is is a full powered SSJ...trust me though USSJ is not a REAL form..<_< its just some lame name..and Brolly does go SSJ2..-_-

im SO just about to pwn all over your ass....

firstly, brolly does NOT go SSJ2, you will notice that when gohan went SSJ2 he didnt double in size, which brolly does.

you will also notice that vegeta refers to the form as being an "ascended" saiyan, which he DOES do, he increased his muscle mass but not his speed, trunks did the same, but not being as smart as vegeta, didnt realise that doing it too much made him too slow, he gained so much power that he DID reach almost double his size, his eyes went white, but he was too slow, and cell pwned him.

brolly only goes to ascended saiya, or USSJ whatever you want to call it, the only term that toriyama actually states doesnt exist is LSSJ, because thats just the title he is given, not a real form. the only explaination i can give for him being so fast in this form, is that hes had this power all his life, so he probably got used to it by now...

considder yourself pwned.

Best answers
Devion said:
I thought it was you :p, sorry about that but I wanted to fight GG alone :p
Yeah don't worry about it, I figureed you would. As soon as i joined i was thinking "i'm so totally gonna get kicked". You were winning when i looked though :)

Best answers
Oh and the Generic beam shows through the back of his hand when you charge it , however I think thats just his size again , no biggie.
Love the pack .
Oh and I'd like to point out on the ESF_Broli map... while your in the wayer if you sink to the very bottom , there is no water anymore ...
And there's a little section of map were you can look at the water from the side , its like a little cove where the water should be and just... isn't...
Other than that , Brilliant.
Almighty_gir said:
im SO just about to pwn all over your ass....

firstly, brolly does NOT go SSJ2, you will notice that when gohan went SSJ2 he didnt double in size, which brolly does.

you will also notice that vegeta refers to the form as being an "ascended" saiyan, which he DOES do, he increased his muscle mass but not his speed, trunks did the same, but not being as smart as vegeta, didnt realise that doing it too much made him too slow, he gained so much power that he DID reach almost double his size, his eyes went white, but he was too slow, and cell pwned him.

brolly only goes to ascended saiya, or USSJ whatever you want to call it, the only term that toriyama actually states doesnt exist is LSSJ, because thats just the title he is given, not a real form. the only explaination i can give for him being so fast in this form, is that hes had this power all his life, so he probably got used to it by now...

considder yourself pwned.
And I'm pretty sure half way through the movie Brolly goes "Uh, My ki is increasing?!" and then floats upwards and lets out a volly of ki blasts witch destroy the ship Vegeta and Pharagas arrived on , after this big power up session he is shown with his hair longer ... however... Its not SSJ2 right?
Well when Gohan Enterd SSJ2 Gohan was SSJ1 ... so If Brolly was LSSJ when he transformed surely there could be some speculation that he was LJSSJ2 when he finished? Its not un resonable to conclude this , and he does get ALOT faster afterwards... as Before when you see him attacking Vegeta and Trunks ( Yeah I know he was walking ) But I've seen people with broken legs move faster than that... and after this big power up session he dodges a couple of moves Goku trys to pull on him , even after Goku's been given Gohan Trunks and Piccolo's ki.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think he could go "Lssj2" since LSSJ isnt a power level, but, as i stated, vegeta and trunks could both increase their power and muscle mass in their ascended state, brolly did just that. and as i said for speed, hes been doing this his whole life, i dont think it would slow him down at all.

Best answers
Instead of "when brolly goes lssj,ussj,sjj2 (etc)" i think the technical term should be "when he goes totally insane and kicks some serious ass". Its much less hassle :p

Best answers
Diablos said:
Instead of "when brolly goes lssj,ussj,sjj2 (etc)" i think the technical term should be "when he goes totally insane and kicks some serious ass". Its much less hassle :p
Yeah but I said it technically :p
I think he was born with totally insane power... god save us if he ever looked at a moon...
Oh and this is going completly off topic but...
Where the f**k is brolly? I've never seen him in the later episodes and I assume he's in HFIL... Unless they couldn't get him there... and he's just tearing around other world... Maby he's lost O_O

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh boy :rolleyes:

Does it really matter if Brolly is a ssj/ssj2/lssj/ussj/assj?...

The imporant thing, and only thing that matters is, if you would see him, and he thinks your kakkarot, your gonna be squashed like a over riped mellon.

He is just powerfull, big, bulky, cooler then the hulk, and thats brolly... doesn't really matter what class he is.

and yes, if he would look at the moon, his oozaru state would multiply his power by 10, or more of he is capable of turning into golden oozaru.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok people, this isnt the place to discuss weather or not Brolly goes ssj2. So lets keep it on topic please. You can create a thread in off-topic or something if you really want to talk about it.

Best answers
so far so good but theres one or two problems i dont see the slave anywere and two so far i only have seen one spirit dfferent and its vegeta bigbang in green.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought it didn't load the slaves, but they're actually VERY small.. anyways look in the mines

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found mostly all the secret room's in CS's map I think :D

*Offtopic*

Brolly never went SSJ2 His form's were: Normal, SSJ, LSSJ, Basicly a LSSJ2 or a LSSJ Power up.

Best answers
Excellent indeed.
Minor Problems = Nothing to worry about.
As long as he doesn't tap dance while he walks and as long as he doesn't undress while flying; this world has become brolli's world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom