💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MWHAHAHAH!
anyways.. this is just a reskin and model edit of the tien model released on redsaiyan a while back, its ingame and i'll release soon ^_^

pics pic pics!

Best answers
Wow ill play as him just so i can impale lol, nice.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like a fusion of yakkon (the big green thing goku fought in buu saga) and piccolo. and i dont think you can actually impale. he just did id it make it look cooler.

Best answers
looks sweet... oooh... maybe you could re-model it into Nightcrawler? Make it replace buu, cape animations are already there, and when he transforms, give him the red and black suit.. the tail could probably be assignd to the same bones as the headtail... I think he would fit perfectly. And since you're the master of sprites, you could probably make nightcrawlers teleport sprites. Even if it'll replace everyone elses, nightcrawlers looks soooo much better than the one used for ESF... I could probably get the sounds for you, too..... He'd be sweet to play as in game. Oh yeah.. and for crits on the model you made, I suggest maybe making the tail look more sinister, and make the face slightly more evil.

Best answers
NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!LOL can u really impale ppl?:devgrin:

Best answers
well.... you COULD impale people, but it'd be kinda weird to do, and it wouldn't look right. All you'd have to do is make it not have a bone or something there i think... but I'm probably wrong

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would have to make the model extend past the bone to make it go through your opponet. but melee happens so fast you wouldnt be able to see it, especially from the angle that youre viewing at.

Best answers
ya.. you're right, there wouldn't be a point. Unless it gets coded in as some kind of "finishing blow" for Trunk's sword, but I doubt they're gonna go that deep into meele for him... atleast for now

Best answers
hey shijing, lol i see u brought this model back.
and actually releasing it!!!
lol, got to love the picture heh :cool:
keep it up man!

peace

Best answers
oooh... I got an idea for him. Make the spike in the middle of his hand (I'm guessing it's probably already there) And make the idle animation him flipping somone off, should be a simple animation..

Best answers
lol gotta luv it. i cant help but think its like janenba's cousin or something :p

like the model, great picture!,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well model isnt that special, but I like krilling getting stabbed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something wicked this way comes.

Come now Emeka, it's creative. It's original.

Best answers
i like how shijing thinks outside the box :) keep it up :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not saying it bad in originality. Just saying model isn't all that good. But its not bad at all gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheheheee... this was a very old model i did... i think i was one of my first edits... i just found it today and gave it some bones... that "impale" scene kinda actually happens, punching forward brings that animation up, so to look like that (without blood n00b's) you will have to sneak behind somone and punch forward ^_^
hm.... i wonder whats next *thinks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom