Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's whith all this noob on this therd stopit NOOB's ESF it's ESF not an ESF MODIFICATION Like EVM READ the desing Documents freaking noob's ESF will be like a esf1.1 and 1.2 = 1.3 noob's so this means theath it will be the best

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
what's whith all this noob on this therd stopit NOOB's ESF it's ESF not an ESF MODIFICATION Like EVM READ the desing Documents freaking noob's ESF will be like a esf1.1 and 1.2 = 1.3 noob's so this means theath it will be the best

Confusing. I understand not 1 thing in there.

Super SaiyaMan said:
I just hope that esf doest get like EVM.
Dude did u try EVM at last once? Don't tell me that u like to melee with goku's speed in ssj3 form??
Actualy yes.Gokus SSJ3 speed in EVM is something similar to what Krillin had in 1.1

Its only bad if you cant handle it. ESF was slowed down a lot from 1.1 to 1.2
And most pros quit just because of that.

And as far as EVM goes. EVM dosent have its problems from the speed. Its practicaly everything else that causes problems in EVM. But as said befor ESF modifications arnt suported on this forum.

Oh and here is a question to you. would it be fin if a pro kicked your ass when he was SSJ and you normal? You wouldnt stand a chance. The other way round there is a chance. So you and the pro benifit. He gets a harder game and you get a chance. Thats all there is to it.

The only speed issue of 1.3 im consernd with is the buddy system. Does it make you faster or do you stay as slow as you started out or you start fast. Thats what im wondering about speed in 1.3

Best answers
john_volkov said:

If anyone can understand that, you're a god.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"What's with all the noobs in this thread? Stop it, noobs. ESF isn' like EVM (meaning it doesn't suck horribly). Read the design documents, you friggin noobs. 1.3 is going to be 1.1 + 1.2 combined so that means its going to be the best."

Yes, Greg. I am a God.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Chill out. It's a 1.3 discussion thread, they're allowed to talk about 1.3, and if that means comparing it to EVM then talk about balance rather than snapping at them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody said one month. USSJ_Gohan, there is no set release date.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...ok, you guys seriously need to read whats posted. It's coming out December 21st, 2012. The last day of our existence is also the release date of 1.3. Now try to remember this time. We don't know when it's coming out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
Did i read this good so 1 more month??? i did not read those all post im lazy
If you read the post, you would know that there is no set release date for when 1.3 will be completed/released. It will be released when it's done and not before then.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully reading the same thing 3 times in a row will help him remember.

I'm still patiently waiting for some melee info. Everything seems to be completely theoretical at this point. Then again, I don't know anything. Except everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the more people begg for esf 1.3 to come out, the less i even want the game

Best answers
mf29 said:
How stupid is that!!! Whats wrong with you man. What are you a player or a creator?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Agreed. A game that is worked on & tested for bugs > a rushed release just because people demand it without having any paitence.
Major_Pain said:
How stupid is that!!! Whats wrong with you man. What are you a player or a creator?
Nothing is wrong with him, he is just stating he is sick of people who psot and go "RELEASE 1.3 NOW" or "When will 1.3 be out?", since for 1 the team is not going to give in to demands & people shouting to release 1.3 right away & the team themselves have not got a set date for when 1.3 will be done (but seriously it's not going to take YEARS to complete, it's not like you need it now because you might die in a car accident tomorrow. I'm sure the team will release it sometime this year, and i'm happy with that :)).

Best answers
General Overlord said:
Agreed. A game that is worked on & tested for bugs > a rushed release just because people demand it without having any paitence.

Nothing is wrong with him, he is just stating he is sick of people who psot and go "RELEASE 1.3 NOW" or "When will 1.3 be out?", since for 1 the team is not going to give in to demands & people shouting to release 1.3 right away & the team themselves have not got a set date for when 1.3 will be done (but seriously it's not going to take YEARS to complete, it's not like you need it now because you might die in a car accident tomorrow. I'm sure the team will release it sometime this year, and i'm happy with that :)).
maybe they had the budget probblem.........donate ur money for them...that may be the only way to release the 1.3!! than u have to pay if u download it!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats with everyone telling people to donate more money? Am I missing something?

Best answers
Why are you starting the ginyu force off with capt ginyu, if hes the strongest one, why is he the first, he should be the last. it should guldo, burter,recoome and then ginyu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shouldn't it be in terms of speed? After all, all the characters earn PL, but speed is a fixed variable.

Guldo, Recoome, Jeice, Burter, Ginyu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys, maybe since we post so many times about wanting esf to come out, the more time they are gonna spend on the game, maybe if you just shut up about wanting 1.3 to come out for a change, then maybe the team will knock us in the head with 1.3 coming early,just be patient, play 1.2.3 it rules right now

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Whats with everyone telling people to donate more money? Am I missing something?
yeeeeah......becuz u r the lord of universe.....sometime u dont understand the mortial life......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom