Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
there is no release date as of yet it will be done when it's done and not before.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Major_Pain said:
Does anyone know how far ESF 1.3 is?
A lot of people ask & inquire about the release of 1.3, & it's released when it is done. I would much rather prefer a game that is good over a game that was rushed to release and may have heaps of bugs. Good things come to those who wait, those individuals that have paitence.

Best answers
Wow sorry. I was just wondering how far it was not when it was comming out. But i guess no one knows so its ok.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
A lot of people ask & inquire about the release of 1.3, & it's released when it is done. I would much rather prefer a game that is good over a game that was rushed to release and may have heaps of bugs. Good things come to those who wait, those individuals that have paitence.
Unless you're trying to get a new GPU, and the ATI backstab +10 modifier is sneaking up on you.

Anyway!

Besides from my stealthy in-a-bad-way ATI card, most good things come to people who wait. And research with study.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
I'm sorry to inform you, but Zephiros is full of ****. If you look at the first page of this thread you will see the following list of characters and transformations:

+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)​

There will be no GT or movie content in 1.3, dispite what was indicated by Zephiros. He is either making up information to sound important or has been gravely misinformed. However, as it appears that he has simply taken the real list and altered it, I would assume he's trying to misinform people.

We have enough people on these forums asking questions that have been answered in the stickies without people going around giving out false information.

Here are the real ESF design docs. This is the official information and nobody outside the team knows any different: ESF Design Docs

that's what i saw in the topic....

buu: fat>evil>super1(original)>super2(gotenks)>super3(piccolo)>super4(gohan)>pure(kid)
goku:normal/ssj1/2/3
gohan: normal/ssj/ssj2/mystic
krillin: kid>young>adult1(no hair)>adult2(with hair)>old(white hair)
frieza: form1>2>3>4>full power
piccolo: normal/form2(fusing nail)/form3(fusing kami)/form4(kiaoshing power up)
trunks: normal/ssj1/ussj/ssj full
vegeta: normal/ssj/ussj/ssj2/majin
android 18: 18/18+17
cap ginyu: ginyu+guido/ginyu+guido+jeise/ginyu+guido+burter+jeise/ginyu+guido+jeise+burter+recomme
cell: pure/imperfect/perfect/super perfect

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
that's what i saw in the topic....

buu: fat>evil>super1(original)>super2(gotenks)>super3(piccolo)>super4(gohan)>pure(kid)
goku:normal/ssj1/2/3
gohan: normal/ssj/ssj2/mystic
krillin: kid>young>adult1(no hair)>adult2(with hair)>old(white hair)
frieza: form1>2>3>4>full power
piccolo: normal/form2(fusing nail)/form3(fusing kami)/form4(kiaoshing power up)
trunks: normal/ssj1/ussj/ssj full
vegeta: normal/ssj/ussj/ssj2/majin
android 18: 18/18+17
cap ginyu: ginyu+guido/ginyu+guido+jeise/ginyu+guido+burter+jeise/ginyu+guido+jeise+burter+recomme
cell: pure/imperfect/perfect/super perfect
what you have posted is not what is going in to 1.3 th propper list is on the first post from grOOvy and has not changed but to save people to look at the first page again i'll kindly post it in a quote
Originally Posted by grOOvy
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

Best answers
first of all i would like apologise for my bad english :)

in poland, where i come from, esf isn't popular game. we don't even have any good website about it. it's so pity, because it's the best mod to half-life ever made (afer cs of course :D). i knew about esf from my friends, and i was suprised. i'm the steam user for very long time and big fan of dragon ball and i didn't know about this suberb game! i spend all nights playing esf with my friends (don't worry i'm not addicted :D). we would like to thank to designers for this great job, which is esf. we appreciate you are doing it for free. god bless all esf design team :*

esf 1.2.3 is so cool, that it's hard to imagine 1.3 could be better. of course we are looking forward to release.

once again BIG THANKS for this project! :*:*

[align=right]fans from poland [/align]

Best answers
Umm i actually dont like that 1.3 will have more than 2 transformations becouse all will be like in EVM. First, the melee will suck couse of all that speed and second u will have to transform every time like 3x,4x when u die.
Even now in 1.2.3 experienced players like to play in normal form more than in transformed becouse in ssj the speed is too high and melee is not funny anymore. Of course there are people who like more forms so u can spam and spam beams...

This is what i think of all this. Hopefully there are others that thinks the same.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super SaiyaMan said:
Umm i actually dont like that 1.3 will have more than 2 transformations becouse all will be like in EVM. First, the melee will suck couse of all that speed and second u will have to transform every time like 3x,4x when u die.
Even now in 1.2.3 experienced players like to play in normal form more than in transformed becouse in ssj the speed is too high and melee is not funny anymore. Of course there are people who like more forms so u can spam and spam beams...

This is what i think of all this. Hopefully there are others that thinks the same.
Correction to you. The experienced players couldnt shut up for about a year that ESF 1.2.3 was to slow. Thats why 70% of teh pros quit/are not playing till 1.3

Why they dont play as SSJ. Thats simple. Whats teh best way to prove your superiority. Simply beat some SSJs in your normal form. Besides its no fun to totaly own a server with SSJ since it gets to boring.

As for why i dont play SSJ. Simple you play in normal form you gain PL 2 times faster than if you play as SSJ. On top of that im struck with a lousy PC and have to play with 20 FPS max. When i transform i only see pictures no motion just pictures (unless the server is empty XD).

Just go throo the threads that were posted a fiew weeks after ESF 1.2.3 got out. I can guarantee that most of them will be "ESF is to slow"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, 1 more month. Using my powers, I'll be able to see you as your heart breaks from despair.

Best answers
Super SaiyaMan said:

Im assumeing your noob (not a flame) because you cant handle the Ssj speed.

But heres a generous tip... everyonce inawhile raise your mouse sensitivity, so you can controll the speed. Or use slower transformations and build up to the faster ones, such as Trunks-Krillan.

Best answers
does anyone know the percentage of esf1.3 progress ? .... models/coding/sprites/etc.....

Best answers
DBZhell said:
does anyone know the percentage of esf1.3 progress ? .... models/coding/sprites/etc.....
not even the team it's self know that question so you'll not get a answer for it, it's done when it's done thats all you'll get

Best answers
sjj_gohan said:
Im assumeing your noob (not a flame) because you cant handle the Ssj speed.
I just hope that esf doest get like EVM.
Dude did u try EVM at last once? Don't tell me that u like to melee with goku's speed in ssj3 form??

Best answers
Super SaiyaMan said:
Even now in 1.2.3 experienced players like to play in normal form more than in transformed becouse in ssj the speed is too high
My reply had a strong emphisis on that particular quote.

Oh, and just because a player is experianced... doesnt mean there good :)

EDIT: As far as EvM is concerned, i know nothin bout tha cause i havn't played it, nor do i intend to :p
Id be happy with more speed though. I was a big 1.1 fan see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom