Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now i dont say this as a Vegeta fan, but Vegeta should have 3 transes, SSJ2 & Majin ARE NOT the same.

He was SSj2 BEFORE he became Majin, as you all very well know,
You're half right, he should have SSJ2 instead of Majin, not the other way around.

The reason Gohan doesn't have Mystic is because he's still Teen Gohan not Adult Gohan.

Krillin can have Unlock Potential as a trans, and Piccolo...well, thats been stated a few times in the thread already.

Best answers
Raven serious thats obviously bs, your saying he should have his 2nd transformation in game as his last, while he HAS 3, you can say and think what you want but Vegeta HAS 3 transformations, if its not implemented, then why implement Frieza form 3 or 2, you barely saw him in that form anyways, heck lets just ignore them!

/sarcasm off

Get my point? Majin is a stronger form of SSj2 for Vegeta, and it should be implemented NOT as SSj2 but as Majin.

And really lastly im dieng to see a explanation why the hell Majin should not be implemented at all. "SSJ2 instead of Majin"

Edit: Btw on the Gohan thing, if this game is based on DBZ then teen Gohan should be removed since his last transformation was as a adult, personally this is smelling fishy, since some transformations are just left aside while others are implemented without a problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven serious thats obviously bs, your saying he should have his 2nd transformation in game as his last, while he HAS 3, you can say and think what you want but Vegeta HAS 3 transformations
Yes, he has three transformations, SSJ, Super, SSJ2. Four if you include Ultra (that he reached but never used). Majin is not a transformation. He could not transform into Majin Vegeta. The Majin symbol shows that he's sold his soul to Babidi for extra power, he could turn SSJ2 before he got the extra power, but needed it to close the gap between him and Goku.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Raven serious thats obviously bs, your saying he should have his 2nd transformation in game as his last, while he HAS 3, you can say and think what you want but Vegeta HAS 3 transformations, if its not implemented, then why implement Frieza form 3 or 2, you barely saw him in that form anyways, heck lets just ignore them!

/sarcasm off

Get my point? Majin is a stronger form of SSj2 for Vegeta, and it should be implemented NOT as SSj2 but as Majin.

And really lastly im dieng to see a explanation why the hell Majin should not be implemented at all. "SSJ2 instead of Majin"

Edit: Btw on the Gohan thing, if this game is based on DBZ then teen Gohan should be removed since his last transformation was as a adult, personally this is smelling fishy, since some transformations are just left aside while others are implemented without a problem.
If it makes you feel better, edit an "M" on his forehead once 1.3 is released.

BAM! Majin Vegeta!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Yes, he has three transformations, SSJ, Super, SSJ2. Four if you include Ultra (that he reached but never used). Majin is not a transformation. He could not transform into Majin Vegeta. The Majin symbol shows that he's sold his soul to Babidi for extra power, he could turn SSJ2 before he got the extra power, but needed it to close the gap between him and Goku.
super and ultra were the same thing

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets not turn the thread into a "Majin is > Ssj2!!!!!1111one!11" fight. If you really desperately want Majin just get a custom model, I'm sure someone will make one and if they don't you can always request one.

Best answers
Are you guys going to increase the speed of Gohan , Trunks , Piccolo , and Frieza? and maybe increase the transformation Level for Gohan and Trunks? It's really getting old when people just go ssj with Gohan and Trunks and spam the place. -_-

Best answers
uuuh yeah, burning attack sure is a map nucer. I think they're trans levels are fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan said:
super and ultra were the same thing
Super was the level Vegeta fought Cell in - Episode 140 - Super Vegeta (medium muscle swell, after which Vegeta explains he could've done Ultra but used Super for the speed)

Ultra was the level Trunks fought Cell in - Episode 147 - Trunks Ascends (large muscle swell, after which he explains he could have done Super but needed Ultra for the power)

And Goku uses BOTH in Episode 150 - The Cell Games (demonstrating to Gohan) Watch the episode if you don't believe me, it's very clear they're two seperate forms.

I think Trunks should be given both because he's the only Saiyan in ESF that doesn't reach SSJ2.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Super was the level Vegeta fought Cell in - Episode 140 - Super Vegeta (medium muscle swell, after which Vegeta explains he could've done Ultra but used Super for the speed)

Ultra was the level Trunks fought Cell in - Episode 147 - Trunks Ascends (large muscle swell, after which he explains he could have done Super but needed Ultra for the power)

And Goku uses BOTH in Episode 150 - The Cell Games (demonstrating to Gohan) Watch the episode if you don't believe me, it's very clear they're two seperate forms.

I think Trunks should be given both because he's the only Saiyan in ESF that doesn't reach SSJ2.
I agree =\

Best answers
Imtheman said:
uh so 1.3 is out??? where i download ?
Sorry dude it's not out yet only the outline for it. But anyway I looked over the out line and it looks pretty good I was wondering if the buddy system would include thinigs that you and your buddy can do together like combination of a beam attack (example) Goku's Kamehameha with Vegeta's final flash kinda like the one vegito used not sure what episode but yeah. also if you two can preform combo's and such together like he copys your exact meele moves what you preform and such also can people be your buddys or are they just NPC's (None Player Characters)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

No. there's SSJ, USSJ, USSJ2, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4

Vegeta used USSJ. Trunks used USSJ2, which is the power of a SSJ2 (or close to it), only much much slower.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ is Super, USSJ2 is Ultra. Super and Ultra are the dub names, USSJ and USSJ2 are the japanese names. I'm english and I watch the dub so i'm obviously going to use the dub names. Oh and by the way, you said they were the same form in your previous post so you just contradicted yourself.

Best answers
Hey the outline link dont work ?
when is it outline ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sites down for a week or two, I guess the outline went down with it =/

Imtheman said:
where can i download 1.3 0_0
You can't yet, stop asking the same question on different threads, the answers always going to be the same :p

Best answers
I can imagine maybe they don't want to give Picollo another trans because they think if he has one enormous power boost to balance him with the other character's 3rd/4th transformation, then he's balanced, but if this is how they're thinking (only if, I'm just guessing here), then I disagree.

If you transform with him earlier than the other players who maybe went Goku, or whatever, then he would be seriously overpowered, until they achieve their trans. And on the other hand, they could trans first, which would make it harder for him to achieve his one, really powerful trans.

But that's only a what if. I'm reasonably sure they didn't give him one really powerful, hard to achieve trans. That would just make Picollo a difficult character to fight with.

However, if what Sonic Boyster said was true, about them making it true to the show then... well, I just think that's a bad idea. If some characters are more powerful than others overall, then it's just unbalanced, isn't it? I thought the team worked on balancing the characters?

I mean, if Goku is the most powerful, like in the show, then you'll have servers full of just Goku's. You don't want to make it too true to the show, or else you're going to end up with a horrendously unbalanced game. That's just my opinion, of course.

I accept it's a WIP outline, but at the same time, I can't see the thinking behind only one trans for Picollo, or Krillin for that matter (Yeah, I don't talk about him here because, well, I just don't like him :p)... if they have a good enough reason then fair enough, but I'm finding it hard to imagine one.

Best answers
Normal Piccolo
Ancient Piccolo (fusion with Nail)
Super Namek (fusion with Kami)
Without Cape

And there ya go, 3 transformations. He can't descend as Ancient Piccolo or Super Namek becuz he has fused, they can't separate even though there's no actual Nail or Kami. but without cape, well he can just put it back on :smile:

Krillin can have like a Full Potential transformation =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Super SaiyaJin? :]

NeoSlash said:
Krillin can have like a Full Potential transformation =p
That what Mystic means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom