Arn't any pros still playing esf??

Best answers
mann once again we see an all out
1.1 has beens vs a bounch of 1.2 braggers

1.1 has beens: Deal with it! new version all is good leave if ya got a problem and for gods sake stop whining we all have heard that enought times just say you cant handle what you see as newbs being able to whoop ya...

1.2 braggers: Get over yourelfs its just a game and it aint the hardest game ever niether 1.1 nor 1.2...

funny now that i come to think about it 1.1 had this ki whore advantage were all you gotta do is sit back and let him attack... gives ya a little to think about when peeps *****up about 1.1 being Sooooooooooo much harder and takes Soooooo much skill ... just my opinion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vetanator u don't know ****, as for Phatslugga their is no way u can proof anything to me in words, if u want u can show that crapload of **** u wrote ingame. Just for the record i don't dislike ESF 1.2 cause of the advanced melee.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*tenses his Iron Fists*

I'm telling you now, do not turn this into a flame session... I won't hesitate to warn either of you.

------

Well, looks like I didn't notice a certain announcment grOOvy had made earlier in the thread.

VeTaNaToR, you recieve a warning for direct disregard of the forum staff. Flaming, even though an ultimatum was made.

ZtiMasta, you also receive a warning for the same reason.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ZTimasta:

Now since I explicitly pointed out at the end of page 2, that there should be no more direct or indirect flames - the above warning is perfectly legitimate - as by indirectly flaming again, you have shown clear disregard for the opinion of the forum staff.

Not only that, but you have also disregarded the friendly offer of our head administrator (Cucumba), by breaking your word of staying on track when he let you back on these forums. We are now going to recommend permanently banning your account(s) and IP(s) from these forums, as you have already been let back once after a ban - and all of your previous warnings have been for flaming as well. You are now regarded as a threat to peaceful discussions on these forums, enjoy your permanent vacation.

---

Thread closed because of:
1.) Previous flaming.
2.) Potential of title and post contents to cause further arguments and flaming.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
Vetanator u don't know ****, as for Phatslugga their is no way u can proof anything to me in words, if u want u can show that crapload of **** u wrote ingame. Just for the record i don't dislike ESF 1.2 cause of the advanced melee.
Ahh, once again, you proove that your word is infact not worth the bytes they are printed on . . . I concider our agreement broken, and your ability to view or interact with this board revoked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom