💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooo! this cannot be happening! esf is being invaded by the old skool characters! this canot be right!:cry:
i noticed the invasion while in the middle of a esf game with 20 people... suddenly.. out of nowhere... someone blew up half the arena and appeared in front of me... from what i saw.. he looked like the immortal sinister fiend from half life....GMAN!!! argh! all those motals stand no chance:cry: if you dont believe me. (of course you wont) heres some evidence that i managed to scratch up... look!

as you can see clearly... he stands there... ready.. oh the humanity of it all...:rolleyes:
aah the fun of over reacting:p
this is kind of a joke... but then again its not since its a model for esf.. all i did was convert gman into esf with vegetas skeleton.. haha... funny... dunno about releaseing it though:]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ah! he looks so mean. That guy must do some huge shockwave when hes pissed off!
Oh wait?! what do i see!? Hes chasing the announcer with a breifcase! stop him!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
read fool... i CONVERTED the model... lol... its got the vegeta animations as well.. for gods sake... read before you post..

Best answers
Yea i did not see the text on the bottom of the pic :S sorry but nice joke...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol haha! now you edit your post as well... lol.. leave it like that so everyone can laugh at you ^_^

Best answers
I acctually edit it before u postet and then u postet, and then i made a seocnd post...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all who cares about who edited what post?

Shijing! so are you releasing it or not? if not then.....not much point in this whole mess now is there? :]
(sorry to appear ass-ish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)